Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 55

Thread: Left for no real reason

  1. #21
    Platinum Member Wiseman2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Cloud Nine
    Posts
    33,690
    Gender
    Male
    Anything given during the course of a relationship is considered a gift unless otherwise stated in writing. Whether it's money you gave her or things for her kids,etc. You sound bitter and paranoid. First you claim she suddenly ran out "without any warning"...that's doubtful. Now you claim she stole money and stuff from your house?

    Then you claim you love her and want her back. Then you claim you're so depressed you can't go back to an empty house. What all this spells out is that in less than one year this woman did not totally mess up your life and all these ex gf's you're still chatting with also left for some reason as well. This particular woman may be a mess but now she's gone so rejoice.

    While you would like to paint her as this thieving nasty mess and yourself as this victim, it's time to ask yourself how long your life has been a mess with or without her. And now you're backtracking through your black book and crying on your exgfs' shoulders for validation.
    Originally Posted by To nice
    She left with owing me a good amount of money also:( and also took things out of the house while u was at work.

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    60
    She did run out without warning sure we had a bit of a disagreement just before heading to work. And before that everything was good. She started packing as soon as I left for work that morning.

    Yes I covered a lot of things because she was in financial trouble for a bit. It was I will pay you back as soon as I can. So I took care of things. No questions asked.

    I asked the question when she was moving if she was leaving the stuff in the house that was already there. Her reply was I'm bowring a few things lol never asked. It was easy for her because she had a moving company in. Just take what she wanted. Who knows what is left. It's funny she had no money but could afford all of this in just a few days.


    Yes it sucks she is gone but also she did this to me. I trusted her

  3. #23
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    11,475
    When you want someone so badly you move them and their kids in quickly and give them money...it's time to look closely at your motivations.

    Was it HER you wanted...or just someone to fill voids in your life?

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    60
    Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    Anything given during the course of a relationship is considered a gift unless otherwise stated in writing. Whether it's money you gave her or things for her kids,etc. You sound bitter and paranoid. First you claim she suddenly ran out "without any warning"...that's doubtful. Now you claim she stole money and stuff from your house?

    Then you claim you love her and want her back. Then you claim you're so depressed you can't go back to an empty house. What all this spells out is that in less than one year this woman did not totally mess up your life and all these ex gf's you're still chatting with also left for some reason as well. This particular woman may be a mess but now she's gone so rejoice.

    While you would like to paint her as this thieving nasty mess and yourself as this victim, it's time to ask yourself how long your life has been a mess with or without her. And now you're backtracking through your black book and crying on your exgfs' shoulders for validation.
    Originally Posted by boltnrun
    When you want someone so badly you move them and their kids in quickly and give them money...it's time to look closely at your motivations.

    Was it HER you wanted...or just someone to fill voids in your life?
    It was her I wanted i wasn't looking when i found her. I had no problem living the way I was. I was happy. Meeting her just added to it. I just thought it was right. It wasn't out of desperation.

  5.  

  6. #25
    Platinum Member SherrySher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    5,506
    [Register to see the link]


    Why post two threads on the same subject?

  7. #26
    Platinum Member Wiseman2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Cloud Nine
    Posts
    33,690
    Gender
    Male
    Husband or new bf? Is it possible she moved back in with her husband?
    Originally Posted by To nice
    It's funny she had no money but could afford all of this in just a few days.

  8. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    60
    At this point I dont know

  9. #28
    Platinum Member ThatwasThen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Central Canada
    Posts
    13,539
    Gender
    Female
    I'm sorry you are hurting but frankly, she is looking more and more like a con artist. Just how long did you know her before you let her in?

  10. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    60
    I knows now way to soon. Its just felt right especially after we went on vacation together. We just hit it off so good together. It wasn't out of desperation. I wasn't even looking

    So to be honest it was only a few months. Only reason why was she needed a place. But at the same time it did feel right.

  11. #30
    Platinum Member Wiseman2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Cloud Nine
    Posts
    33,690
    Gender
    Male
    Did she move back in with her husband?
    Originally Posted by To nice
    So to be honest it was only a few months. Only reason why was she needed a place.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •