Was I played ??

5 minutes ago, Lexismith said:

Do you think he’s already completely over me? 

This guy played you perfectly. You don't seem to be able to forget him. 

How about every time you find yourself wondering if he will come back or if he is over you or if he "played" you, you shift your thoughts to something more pleasant?

2 hours ago, yogacat said:

It's great that you're keeping your options open and moving on from this situation. It's going to take time for you to fully get over it, but focusing on yourself and other potential partners will definitely help speed up the healing process. Don't worry about how long it will take to get over him – everyone's process is different and it's important to just go at your own pace. 

Wholeheartedly agree with this^!   

I think it's perfectly fine, even good, to date others while at the same time working through your emotions and allowing yourself time to heal from the disappointment/hurt.  

You can do both simultaneously. Be patient with yourself, it's takes time. 

1 hour ago, Lexismith said:

You really need to stop obsessing about this, seriously girl, come on.  

Focus on YOU and getting past this.  It was NOT a long relationship, less than three months?

Seek therapy if you need to, but this obsession you have with "does HE think about me"? "Will HE miss me"?  "Is HE completely over me"?  is irrelevant and definitely NOT healthy.

3 hours ago, Lexismith said:

The bigger picture here is that you ended things with him twice in the span of two weeks over minor arguments. That is a red flag for him. Ultimately, it's up to him whether he wants to keep trying to make it work with you, and it seems like he's not willing to put in the effort anymore.

I am not saying that this guy was fully invested in you but the fact that you constantly tried to end things over what you describe as personality differences should have been a signal to you.

There are a lot of nuances in relationships. We hit rough spots and roadblocks until we figure it out. If we can’t figure it out and we give it chance after chance without any resolution then we either accept that we can't figure it out and continue the relationship as it becomes or stop the madness and move on.

Breaking up with someone multiple times in a short period is a sign that things are not stable and may never be. It's better to walk away if things are still uncertain after trying and trying again. There might have been physical and emotional intimacy but something is still lacking. 

If you feel played by this guy, it's largely due to the fact that he's not meeting your expectations and you didn't feel that you were a priority to him. 

• Like 3

I went on a date a couple days ago it went well I had a good time. He got me custom made flowers. Opened all the doors, we went on an activity then he took me to dinner. 

I say all this to say that, after my date at about midnight I get a fake account requesting to follow me on social media. They had no post and no followers or pictures. They started sending me photos of myself from my instagram page to me. Saying my name, calling me pretty, and saying they miss me. 

I'm kinda spoked but I find it weird that it happened after my date ? 

6 hours ago, MissCanuck said:

That is beyond werid and I sincerely hope you didn't reply to this person. 

I realize you hope it was the first guy, but please, don't get caught up in shady online games like this. 

I’m really not sure who it is? I’ve dated a lot of men. Yet this has never happened until now.

On 2/22/2024 at 5:14 PM, Lexismith said:

.Do you think he’ll ever come back ? 

It seems like the ex is playing games again. Delete and block him and all his people, fake accounts, etc from ALL your social media and messaging apps. Please reset your privacy settings and who can view your content. 

56 minutes ago, Lexismith said:

I’ve dated a lot of men. Yet this has never happened until now.

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter. 

Please don't respond to whomever this is. And perhaps re-think who you add to your social media. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Wiseman2 said:

It seems like the ex is playing games again. Delete and block him and all his people, fake accounts, etc from ALL your social media and messaging apps. Please reset your privacy settings and who can view your content. 

You think it’s him ?

Are you hoping it's the most recent ex because it would somehow prove he's not "over" you?

Also, are you in the habit of accepting friend requests from anybody and everybody?  That's not the safest thing to do.

17 minutes ago, boltnrun said:

Are you hoping it's the most recent ex because it would somehow prove he's not "over" you?

Also, are you in the habit of accepting friend requests from anybody and everybody?  That's not the safest thing to do.

I’m not hoping anything.. like I said it could be anyone I’ve dated a lot of men. It’s weird that’s it’s never happened to me before until now and after my date.

7 minutes ago, Lexismith said:

… it could be anyone I’ve dated a lot of men. It’s weird that’s it’s never happened to me before until now and after my date.

Since you’ve dated a lot of men, it would be weird after any date, and I’m sorry it happened. 

Yikes with the social media stalker moment. It might be a good time to check all of your profile settings, change passwords, and maybe stay off of them for a little while to see if you can weed out who this weirdo is.

• Like 1

Guy probably screenshoted pics or downloaded them. Which means you should keep your profile private and maybe even block some people.

Dont believe its the same guy who took you out since he can just take you out again and has no need to be somebody who would "look from afar". But you never know with stuff like that. Hope you will protect yourself.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Update I looked at his social media and viewed his story on accident. He ended up reaching out right after that. He asked me if I think about him because he thinks about me randomly, said he misses me and still has feelings for me. I told him I do to but he doesn’t believe me he said “he thought I wouldn’t. He also said he he still has the photos of us in his phone 

8 minutes ago, Lexismith said:

, said he misses me and still has feelings for me. I told him I do to but he doesn’t believe me he said “he thought I wouldn’t. He also said he he still has the photos of us in his phone 

Do you want to get back together?