Open Club  ·  88 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

pippy longstocking

I arn't posting any more on here to be honest ....I had a comment removed and all it said was * stick my size 7 up her @ss* it was deemed inappropriate and honestly ..that is what I would have done ..( in response to what the poster was telling us ) there gets to a point when you think , christ we are adults , and people policing you to a level where that ..that ^^^ is inappropriate is a joke !!! so I aint staying , I am 50 yrs old , I wont change my personality or my language for a forum where someone needs to exercise their authority to that extent .

But I DO think of you all ...so be blessed this Christmas my lovely friends xxxx

Merry Christmas Pippy! I don't think your comment was inappropriate at all, but perhaps some people are overly sensitive or maybe it was done in error (not sure...hoping to give benefit of the doubt) because ENA would not be the same without your caring and thoughtful contributions! Your sense of humor and obvious warmth towards others would be sorely missed.

Stay around and keep sharing your wisdom please - you are loved here!

Many hugs (hugs) and a very Merry Christmas to you dearest!

I wear my deletions and infractions like badges of honor. They're volunteers doing the best they can. Don't let one bad experience spook you off.

If that doesn't convince you, just picture me crying with puppy dog eyes.

Seriously don't go. I know I'll really miss you and it's a safe bet many others will too.

I arn't posting any more on here to be honest ....I had a comment removed and all it said was * stick my size 7 up her @ss* it was deemed inappropriate and honestly ..that is what I would have done ..( in response to what the poster was telling us ) there gets to a point when you think , christ we are adults , and people policing you to a level where that ..that ^^^ is inappropriate is a joke !!! so I aint staying , I am 50 yrs old , I wont change my personality or my language for a forum where someone needs to exercise their authority to that extent .

Yeah I think a lot of us think the same thing, as it goes. Not to mention taking the time to post on threads that get taken down 5 minutes later. It's a common complaint on here.

Archived