Teenage student found my nudes

Maddyb12

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has she contacted the mother yet? Hopefully the mother's reaction won't be to explode. Hopefully it can get sorted. This could go either way.

She had tried to throughout the day but didn't have any luck last I heard but they have w monthly meeting scheduled for tomorrow morning. Mom is very aware of he poor choices he makes and his ability to manipulate. She is usually the one making bigger of a deal of his behaviors than us so I think she will see his wrong doing in this and not JUST mine. I've already been removed from his team. Im hoping she reacts rationally and doesn't go to the extremes. For all parties I would like the data to be deleted and not have it go farther. If for some reason she turned it around on me and that I'm a predator and I did this I would hire an attorney etc. I'm already considering going to the police over him sending the photos to himself. But not sure that would accomplish anything?

No don't do this. Why? Because you consented to his using the phone, he did something naughty but nothing wrong, no less illegal. The more you panic and overreact the deeper you'll dig yourself in.

No one has done anything illegal here. You gave him your phone. He sent adult dirty pics to his own account. Naughty bratty clever, yes. Illegal no.

However by stupidly going to the cops all they will see is hard evidence (and that's all they care about) that nude pics of you from your phone and your phone account were sent to a minor. Then you will be charged with being a pedophile.

Stop panicking! He's a brat, your life is not over unless you choose to dig your own grave through a comedy of errors and poor judgement.

I'm already considering going to the police over him sending the photos to himself.

You'd most likely be inflicting a whole other world of hurt on yourself if you went to the police. Unless you've got a mental disability that precludes you from reasonable discernment, this is a minor vs. adult legal situation you prooooobably don't want to catch yourself in, much less volunteer for.

Show of hands how many women actually take nude selfies? Sometimes I feel like it's more frequent than I thought.

I don't. I work with kids and attended several training courses of using devices, social media accounts, etc. Once you work with children you automatically become a PUBLIC FIGURE. You are constantly under scrutiny no matter where you are- on or offline. If I had done what the OP did at my job, my boss would fire me, I would be under investigation and easily lose my own license.

Good luck OP. Sorry, I have no words other than to follow the procedure of your organization at this point.

If anyone is still following... Mom and supervisor talked mom wanted the message relayed that she isn't mad at me that she feels sorry for me and is so mad at her son. That she understands why I let him have my phone to use and agrees why I allowed him because who would ever expect someone to do that. In my head i was contemplating the worst and that she potentially would see me as a predator but I'm very happy she can see his wrong doing in this and not just mine. From here we will see. My supervisor has taken me off the case which I am thankful and agree with. But I'm hoping it doesnt effect my other cases and my position. She is saying that mom confronted her son and he became very upset and angry and refused to give over his password so that seems to be the issue now.. Trying to get them deleted he is also very aggressive and displays violent behavior so this whole scene is probably going to be very difficult.

If anyone is still following... Mom and supervisor talked mom wanted the message relayed that she isn't mad at me that she feels sorry for me and is so mad at her son. That she understands why I let him have my phone to use and agrees why I allowed him because who would ever expect someone to do that. In my head i was contemplating the worst and that she potentially would see me as a predator but I'm very happy she can see his wrong doing in this and not just mine. From here we will see. My supervisor has taken me off the case which I am thankful and agree with. But I'm hoping it doesnt effect my other cases and my position. She is saying that mom confronted her son and he became very upset and angry and refused to give over his password so that seems to be the issue now.. Trying to get them deleted he is also very aggressive and displays violent behavior so this whole scene is probably going to be very difficult.

Good to hear the update. I'd have to say it's a learning experience for your employer and for the mom as well. Your employer may need a phone policy and for the mother it may be more information on the type of behavior to be on the look out for.

So I take it you're not going to give your phone to anyone to use from now on?

I babysit as well and let kids play with my phone all the time, I'm new to the new iphone and haven't gotten used to the things I deleting going into a deleted folder. But now my phone is definitely off limits.

See. No big deal! His mother knows who he is and that's why he needs behavioral therapy in the first place. Relax and stop overthinking. It's between the mother and son now as it should be. Leave it ALONE.

Duh... he's got ODD is saying that mom confronted her son and he became very upset and angry and refused to give over his password

Maddy,

Amazon Fire tablets are now really cheap - about $40 each or so. You can always get one of those and let kids play on it, games and such, without worry. Same goes for your job too...Amazon tablets are great for kids because you can easily put it into a "kid mode" and it's really appropriate. Also, none of your personal stuff would be on it.

If I were in your position, I'd get one of these things!

See. No big deal! His mother knows who he is and that's why he needs behavioral therapy in the first place. Relax and stop overthinking. It's between the mother and son now as it should be. Leave it ALONE.

Duh... he's got ODD

I know but it's still embarrassing especially if mom sees the content he sent himself... But it was a relief to here that she isn't mad at me.

Very true. To be honest the embarrassment is probably the worst part. The rest will blow over. It's doubtful, he'll show them to mom.

Not sure if this is reassuring or not, but he will probably just be using them for himself to masturbate etc. or he may have already deleted them since his mom questioned him about it...and he seems rather tech savvy.

I know but it's still embarrassing especially if mom sees the content he sent himself... But it was a relief to here that she isn't mad at me.
Very true. To be honest the embarrassment is probably the worst part. The rest will blow over. It's doubtful, he'll show them to mom.

Not sure if this is reassuring or not, but he will probably just be using them for himself to masturbate etc. or he may have already deleted them since his mom questioned him about it...and he seems rather tech savvy.

The reason mom may see is because she will likely be the one on the account deleting them. I suggested to my supervisor not opening the emails in case content pops up instead of as an attachment and to just delete anything from the address.

Not reassuring lol but prefer that to him showing them to people or sending them around online. But ideally he realizes what kind of trouble he is and already deleted them. That would be ideal but he has limited time on the internet so it's possibly he hasn't even logged on since he sent them.

Archived