Let me see your pets!

WithLove

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's so cool the way the entire bottom of her face is white.

She is lots of different colors. Most of her body is brown tabby but her tail is black and grey. And her chin and throat are white along with some of her tummy. The older she gets the more white she is getting on her face. I call her my little senior citizen lol.

I'd take a pic of my mom's cat. But all it does is hiss. I don't think it's photogenic.

That's not hissing. That's your mom's cat telling you that you had better call his/her agent and sign the release forms and pay the fee to use their likeness. Your mom's cat is simply too too Hollywood to let some paparazzi take those unauthorized pics.

this is Jack our wee boy (he's so special, he says good night to everyone individually before settles in for the night with my youngest..)

by Lisii, on Flickr

and Abraham who is 19 in this photo, but has since grown his wings

by Lisii, on Flickr

and my 16 yr old Bily

by Lisii, on Flickr

all these furries...gorgeous! guys, how do you post these pics that show up large in the post instead of the blue "attachment" that needs to be clicked? are there 2 ways to upload a pic or is this part of the mysterious issue?

hope you can see Becca at 5 weeks old [ATTACH=CONFIG]11154[/ATTACH]

and her mysterious friend whose name i don't know, but i called him Leo [ATTACH=CONFIG]11155[/ATTACH]

and Darko, my 12 year old lab [ATTACH=CONFIG]11156[/ATTACH]

all these furries...gorgeous! guys, how do you post these pics that show up large in the post instead of the blue "attachment" that needs to be clicked? are there 2 ways to upload a pic or is this part of the mysterious issue?

hope you can see Becca at 5 weeks old [ATTACH=CONFIG]11154[/ATTACH]

and her mysterious friend whose name i don't know, but i called him Leo [ATTACH=CONFIG]11155[/ATTACH]

and Darko, my 12 year old lab [ATTACH=CONFIG]11156[/ATTACH]

hi Rainy, I copy my BB Code link from my Flickr account.. it's a long way to go about it, not sure how to do it otherwise.. the blue links dont work for me

• 2 weeks later...

Oh.. lots of beautiful furry friends in this thread.. Victoria's spot reminds me of my long gone lil angel, aw. Marilynn Monroe above looks adorable, WithLove.

I will try to find previous pics of my past kitty and current kitty I posted on here for your thread since I like to support pet thread and also find you a recent pic of my misskitty too.

Archived