Bad boys?

Crugsta

So the question is do women love bad boys?

I recently went through a break up after 5 years. When we met I was let's call a bad boy.

Turned a litle softie as ya do when you mature and have that amount of time together.

My question is do women prefer a bad boy.

I'm still the alpha male around almost anyone I'm in the facility with.

Just wondering anyone have any insight ?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So the question is do women love bad boys?

I recently went through a break up after 5 years. When we met I was let's call a bad boy.

Turned a litle softie as ya do when you mature and have that amount of time together.

My question is do women prefer a bad boy.

I'm still the alpha male around almost anyone I'm in the facility with.

Just wondering anyone have any insight ?

Bad boy means different things to different people.

Some women do, some don't.

Unless you're a silver back ape or in a wolf pack you aren't an Alpha male.

I think the term "bad boy" is stereotype for what women are into. Women have all types of preferences in men. And I think there is no clear definition of what a "bad boy" truly is.

Being as a guy, I can define a "bad girl"; I think a "bad girl" is someone with a questionable lifestyle, potty mouth, a bit of an attitude, maybe not a clear career path, probably has bad habits (eg. smoking, drinking), tattoos, and isn't the brightest person in the world. I'd like to think women have a similar definition for men in that department.

As for my personal taste, sure, I like a bad girl to SOME degree according to my definition of one. I'm actually not that into the perfect girl; eg. someone perfectly clean, overly well mannered, frowns at cussing, doesn't like to drink. I like someone with a bit of attitude and style to them. I don't expect people to be perfect.

I think this is just a very big, questionable subject.

I like a little bad from time to time. It's fun. Meek, wimpy, men are a turn-off to me. I want an Alpha Male. Most definitely. I'm a very Alpha Female and meek, timid, nice guys let me run over them and be the boss. Not fun. I want an equal partnership, not one where I'm the boss or one where I am dominated. While I don't want a man who does drugs, smokes, has no ambition, and who disrespects women, I do want a quick-witted man who commands the room when he enters it. I want a successful go-getter who believes in himself. I want a man who is very good in bed, and that takes experience, so I want that as well. He must be highly intelligent and funny without being crude. He must be educated with preferably an advanced degree. I love professional men. He has to have just a touch of snark about him, but not too much, because he must have a soft heart underneath it all. Basically, I want the male version of myself.

No I don't like bad boys and never did. No tatoos, motorbikes, acting reckless or macho. I like MEN not boys for starters, men who are confident about who they are, at the same time respectful and considerate, not afraid to be open and to show their feelings. I don't consider men who appear tough or bad to be "alpha", quite the contrary, they often are more vulnerable and just putting on a tough exterior for the world to see, then easily crumble under stress.

When I said bad boy I should of explained a little more. I do not mean s horrible person or someone who cheats and has to swear all the time.

Me myself I have a good career I don't have tattoos I look after myself in all aspects!!

I should of said alpha male instead of using bad boy!

I have read plenty of times on this site that for you lose yourself (from a BU) must get yourself back be an alpha male again.

I like a little bad from time to time. It's fun. Meek, wimpy, men are a turn-off to me. I want an Alpha Male. Most definitely. I'm a very Alpha Female and meek, timid, nice guys let me run over them and be the boss. Not fun. I want an equal partnership, not one where I'm the boss or one where I am dominated. While I don't want a man who does drugs, smokes, has no ambition, and who disrespects women, I do want a quick-witted man who commands the room when he enters it. I want a successful go-getter who believes in himself. I want a man who is very good in bed, and that takes experience, so I want that as well. He must be highly intelligent and funny without being crude. He must be educated with preferably an advanced degree. I love professional men. He has to have just a touch of snark about him, but not too much, because he must have a soft heart underneath it all. Basically, I want the male version of myself.

Only that?Have you heard of superman ?

This all reverts back to my recent BU with my gf of 5 years I am very soft hearted towards her !! Just wondering what women like to see in men that's all!! Currently 3 months no contact since day of BU just want to better myself to prove I can be better. But mainly it's motivated me to do what I want and improve myself for myself.

This all reverts back to my recent BU with my gf of 5 years I am very soft hearted towards her !! Just wondering what women like to see in men that's all!! Currently 3 months no contact since day of BU just want to better myself to prove I can be better. But mainly it's motivated me to do what I want and improve myself for myself.

There is no hard and fast rule of what all women like to see in men. My friends and I have wildly different taste in men both personality wise and what we like physical. You have to remember that women are huamns, with individual thoughts, feelings, opinions and emotions.

Archived