Open Club  ·  63 members

Off Topic

What's annoying you today? Part 2

WithLove

9 hours ago, greendots said:

Lovely day, great energy all around. Then, I get home looking forward to play an online board game with others. Couldn't load graphics. 😞 Energy goes back down. To top it off, my neighbours are blasting tunes that don't seem to change the beat or melody.

Am I cantankerous right now, lol.

This too shall pass. 🙂

Hard to imagine you cantankerous, greendots. The house on my left likes to karaoke with the windows open in summer. I’ve half a mind this year to go over and join in. 

1 hour ago, Rose Mosse said:

Hard to imagine you cantankerous, greendots. The house on my left likes to karaoke with the windows open in summer. I’ve half a mind this year to go over and join in. 

That's sweet of you to say, Rose!

Karaoke! Should be fun joining in, hehe. 🙂

• Like 1

Get the eff out of my dreams, toxic ex. I don't want you, haven't for many years, and you are not the sweet guy my dreams try to tell me you are.

I don't know if my brain is purging or what but it's extremely aggravating.

On 4/11/2022 at 12:46 PM, Wiseman2 said:

Empty shelves. That makes it worse with higher gas prices to have to stop at 2, 3, 4, whatever places to simply get some food shopping done. 

image.png.fc37199ed491f72dfaa0c0d2221533ef.png

I went to pick up a few things today, and it was wild. We have a big storm coming in our area where people are advised to be prepared to be snowed in for days and possibility of no power, plus Easter around the corner and regular shortages. 

I literally saw people fighting over potatoes. Potatoes!! There were entire emptied out sections and people were acting nuts. 

So that's all fine, doesn't bother me much. My annoyance was that there are a billion nut oat lactose free triple filtered enhanced garbage "milks" taking up valuable space to put actual milk. Like dudes, f you with your $9 triple "purified" "milk". And it's like this for so many things...nothing can just be poor people food anymore, even in an age of insane inflation. 

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, itsallgrand said:

I went to pick up a few things today, and it was wild. We have a big storm coming in our area where people are advised to be prepared to be snowed in for days and possibility of no power, plus Easter around the corner and regular shortages. 

I literally saw people fighting over potatoes. Potatoes!! There were entire emptied out sections and people were acting nuts. 

So that's all fine, doesn't bother me much. My annoyance was that there are a billion nut oat lactose free triple filtered enhanced garbage "milks" taking up valuable space to put actual milk. Like dudes, f you with your $9 triple "purified" "milk". And it's like this for so many things...nothing can just be poor people food anymore, even in an age of insane inflation. 

Be safe .❤️

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...