Open Club  ·  88 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

The Random Thought Thread, Part 6

TechResQ

I knew that birth control pills have some negative effects. It's common sense.

haha! that explains a lot

My first day back at work after a week off - hit the snooze button 3 times and dragged myself to the kitchen for Coffee - Why am I so exhausted?! is it this age thing? boo!

• 3 weeks later...

(girl)What is your zodiac sign?

(me)Sagittarius

(girl)I hate Sagittarius. They are unstable, crazy and they are afraid of commitment.

(me) Sigh

Man, I can't count how many times this has been mentioned in conversations. At least I have something to blame for my weaknesses hehe.

(girl)What is your zodiac sign?

(me)Sagittarius

(girl)I hate Sagittarius. They are unstable, crazy and they are afraid of commitment.

(me) Sigh

Man, I can't count how many times this has been mentioned in conversations. At least I have something to blame for my weaknesses hehe.

I am a saggi ...and you know fine well we are hard to pin down hehe

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I knew that birth control pills have some negative effects. It's common sense.

Dias! I completely agree with this.

Y'know, when women are on the pill, they pick partners with genetics very similar to their own. Alternatively, when they aren't on the pill, they select males who have genetics that vary from theirs, creating much healthier offspring.

I was only ever on the pill for two months. It was awful. I was allergic to it, made me throw up, I came off it straight away. I'm not a massive advocate of drugs for drugs sake anyway but I always want to suggest to women I know to simply try other means of contraceptive and see how they feel coming off it for say, even 6 months. A past friend of mine did this and her mood improved and she lost weight and her sex drive came back, it was making her really moody as well.

We're just animals at the end of the day. This is insane, but there's science to back this up (haha!), but when I was a lap dancer, when I was ovulating, I made the most money that time of month every - single - time! It's like men can subconsciously tell you're fertile and very much a woman. Sorry for the over share of information but I think it's definitely a curious point to make and after reading a few articles about it it definitely changed my perspective.

Lo x

OLD is getting weirder and more political it seems; it's a little much when I see a profile denigrating potential suitors of a different political stripe.

Maybe it's time for a Cherry 2000 or mail order bride; at least they wouldn't be American politics crazy., sigh why wasn't I bolder when I was younger....

I really don't like long nails. I find it unattractive. It seems so bizarre to me. Painting long claws, essentially.

I wonder if it's partly from associations as a child. I remember vividly a friend of my mothers. She was large and lazy moving. She was always highly adorned with make up, perfume, big hair, and these long long nails. She reminded me of a fat lazy cat.

Random thought indeed. But I still don't like long nails and feel almost repulsed by them on a visceral level.