Open Club  ·  88 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

The Random Thought Thread, Part 6

TechResQ

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
There are extremely cheap flights from Australia to Athens, and it's rather tempting.

I guess you mean special offers from travel agencies otherwise booking tickets from airline websites is not that cheap. 1000 euro more or less.

If you want to truly have an awesome experience in Athens, you need a local (as everywhere of course). Athens is not only the tourist attractions as most people think. Far from it actually. But if you are considering a quick trip to Athens, I advise you to bring some friends with you and enjoy the nightlife which is 24/7.

It's a pity though to visit only Athens if you come from this far. Santorini, Corfu, Crete, Kefalonia are a must. Always in the summer of course :)

No. There are airlines in Australia that are offering flights to Athens for a lot cheaper than 1000 euros.

I guess you mean special offers from travel agencies otherwise booking tickets from airline websites is not that cheap. 1000 euro more or less.

If you want to truly have an awesome experience in Athens, you need a local (as everywhere of course). Athens is not only the tourist attractions as most people think. Far from it actually. But if you are considering a quick trip to Athens, I advise you to bring some friends with you and enjoy the nightlife which is 24/7.

It's a pity though to visit only Athens if you come from this far. Santorini, Corfu, Crete, Kefalonia are a must. Always in the summer of course :)

• 3 weeks later...
I'm noticing more occasions where people don't use turn signals, and also when people don't use punctuation. Is there a connection?

Yes, but here let us use the social media pillow to stop your thinking...

Other topic, self pity party being thrown as we speak. If the "you attract who you are" is valid the I am no one? Half laughing & half distraught.

Also messy situation in the making, partly my fault, partly hers. We cannot be honest with each other it seems; we both pull away or ignore each other when it counts. Aka we wait until there is emotional disassociation to use.

Dang i am stupid; went from generalization to specifics.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I always wondered how you can perform 4 or 5 straight sets and still lift the same weight for the same reps. My reps decrease significantly after the second set which makes sense since I am getting tired. How can someone lift the same weight again and again?

• 2 weeks later...