Here we go... Dropped the L Bomb

BigKK

Hi ENA

wanted to report that I dropped the L Bomb... 4 months in. It's been taunting me, and I couldn't hold it in anymore. During fireworks I really wanted to say it, but just kept holding back.

It came out while cuddling Sunday night, and was reciprocated. The way she said it back just makes me melt thinking about it and her expression when I said it. She said it was fast for her, kinda fast for me too. She said she knew she'd fall for me ever since I handled an emergency of hers while we were on a little getaway. It's been going great, and we'll see where this goes.

Came a shattered person a year ago, and feel much different now. A lot of learning and growing...it's a liberating feeling and sometimes frustrating reading about people not moving on. There is usually better ones out there...the first step is bettering yourself

Only thing I'm working on is trying to balance my life, I am still at the...want to spend every minute with her phase but actively making sure I still have a life. I don't think I've been hit this hard before...feels that with learning through mistakes I know what to look for, and I got a keeper.

I have to say though my emotions are all over the place, I guess it's the falling in love feeling? I feel like a teenager...

So far so good

Ah, new love hormones... ain't they grand? Enjoy them!

they are grand indeed, but I am trying to get some control over myself. My brain is just screaming her name all the time and I have been trouble focusing sometimes. It's gonna get better right? I didn't see her for a few days, and had to workout twice both days to try to tire myself out in order to go to sleep. I'm not kidding when I say I feel like a teenager. Hand me a notepad, I'll write poetry for days.

Congrats took my boyfriend like seven months to say it!! lol

It was quick I think, she said it was the quickest she's ever said it. Although she said she knew she will fall for me after the way I took care of her during an emergency and her getting sick. I told her "anyone would act like I did" but she proceeded to give me several life stories where she severely begged to differ.

So it's nice to be appreciated! I'm hunting for red flags, if anything I'M the red flag...I want to spend all my time with her, but prevent myself in order to maintain some balance.

Archived