Post here instead of contacting your ex!

How could you do this to me? You said you wished you had met me first. You promised you'd never talk to her again. You said you hated her. How can you just leave me for her?

After everything! I was there for you! I treated you so well!

It's humiliating is what it is. I've been used. I've been a fool.

I love you so much. I don't understand. I could've sworn you loved me too. How is it even possible for you to just forget about me? Why don't you miss me at all?

If you weren't over her, you shouldn't have asked me out. I told you that I didn't want to ruin our friendship. Now look what you've done!

You self-centered bastard! I hate you.

I know you won't even wish me a happy birthday this year. You probably won't even remember it. At least I know you'll give me the same thing you gave me last year: NOTHING. Not even a card! And then you crashed my car a few days later.

Please just come back. Leave her. She'll never love you as much as I do. She'll never think of you first. She'll never treat you right.

I wish I could say all of these things to your face. I want to slap you. I hate you for doing this to me. I love you for being there when no one else was.

You really think she'll move to Europe or South America for you? You know she won't. You know I would.

dear ex,

you had the best. and ur settling for less no biggy though. you taught me alot...like how not to date little boys. to not accept cheating. to respect myself more. to find someone WAY more appealing than you ever were.

thanks...no hard feelings lol...pshhh, NOT!

It's been a long road it really has, but I am finally off of it and I am somewhere far from you. You have started to vanish piece by piece and I am content. I don't think of you, even now it's not YOU I am thinking of per say. But the idea I had of you in my head. The illusion that never was you. I crave that. I think it was hope, real hope because you represented building blocks of what I really want, but like building blocks you are broken. I no longer care to put you together. I'd rather piece myself together and find my missing pieces, but sometimes I miss feeling like o had another half. Someday I know I will, I don't "need that" and it makes me sick to think you think of me to be so lowly, as if I am some parasite who needs to leech off of others to be alive. I am no parasite, but I am a host, I am alive. I would like unconditional love someday and sometimes I want that day to be today. It saddens me that there are people out there who truly look down on this view of symbiotic relationships , meaningful ones, not sexual agreement based relationships. These people that think their careers and friends complete them. As if that Is all they will ever need. They swim in such a shallow pool and never notice until someone starts drowning that they were never swimming. Sometimes I like to wade in the shallow water, but in the future I will dive into that pool and I will swim with my soulmate until we drown together

I keep thinking about our last night together, sitting on your friend's porch listening to the frogs.

You said, "I feel like I've abandoned you this week."

"I've still seen you every day, and you've been showing your parents around," I said. "I don't feel abandoned."

"You're so wonderful. I'm so lucky to have you," you told me. "I love you so much."

And even just a few days before the break up, you texted me, "I just want to hold you in my arms again."

Why did everything change? I just don't get it. I miss you, darling.

Well I did it!! I made it through today! Your birthday came and went and I got through it no worse for the wear. It was a little sad earlier but i pulled through. I didnt text you or write you on District like i wad almost tempted to do. I didn't really have a strong urge to text you. I was glad for that, I honestly thought it would feel worse and I would be a lot more tempted to say something to you but oddly I wasnt. Maybe it was how we left things back in early June, me acting the fool. I wasn't about to be made to feel that way ever again. I've been doing better lately and i don't ever want to look that foolish again. The line in that Taylor Swift song Back to December has been playing in my head all day though.... 'These days, I haven't been sleeping. Staying upbplaying back myself leaving. When your birthday passed and I didn't call'....it makes me alittle sad not to say happy birthday I admit. But it's better this way...for me.

I am thankful that as I was feeling low today fate had a way of lifting my spirits up. My friend Steven just happen to be passing by my house and stopped in to say hi. I was so glad for company. Then my best friend randomly and unannounced showed up too and brought food. It turned into a great night win friends and lots of laughs. In so grateful that the universe sent me them to cheer me up. It brightened my day. I had a wonderful day. I'm going to be okay

I dream of you every night without fail. Waking up is horrible.

I hate going anywhere that reminds me of you. I went to our favorite grocery store today with my friend. I felt like I was walking on thumbtacks.

I can't seem to forget anything. The memories are so vivid, and they bombard me without warning. Do you never think of me? Don't you miss me even a little? Why didn't you say goodbye?

Can't you remember lying in the dark telling me you'll love me forever? The last night we spent together, as I pretended to sleep, I remember you stroking my hair and murmuring, "I need to take better care of my rose." Were you even talking about me?

"Tu deviens responsable pour toujours de ce que tu as apprivoisé." Don't you understand what that means? You can't just walk away. When I promised I'd never leave you, I meant it. When you said you'd stay with me until my face was covered in wrinkles, until death do us part, was that just a joke to you? How can you say such empty words?

Ive got to say goodbye love. I cant cling on like this any longer. The fact that you cant even make time to catch up any time in the next 3 weeks speaks volumes to me. I get the feeling that theres someone else in the picture and I guess its only natural for you to back off now but it still hurts. I miss you like crazy despite all that you have put me through.

If I ever see you or speak to you again please please dont show me any affection physically or verbally. It just messes with my head.

This has got to be goodbye, although I dont want it to be, it needs to be so I can move on. I miss you x

Even when I'm in Barcelona, there's something that reminds me of you. A hat. You know, the one you wore to get noticed on our first meeting.

And all of the sudden , there it is. A backflash of me meeting you the first time. Your chuckle, your drumkit, the way you went out of your way to look for me.

And yes. There they are! The dreams of you...

Nostalgia is not my friend right now. I'd love for you to go out of my head, you're no use in here anymore. Come on! Ksshht!

I don't know why I keep going over the last days in my head. Maybe because they're the most vivid. Maybe because I'm searching for a shred of evidence that you were unhappy and no longer loved me.

The look in your eyes when you hugged me goodbye is burned in my memory. You looked heartbroken. I thought it was because you would miss me. And hugging your parents goodbye too. They didn't know, surely. They told me that they loved me and wished me a safe trip.

When you broke up with me, you said, "I wish you were here so I could hug you." Why? I don't understand. Were you simply guilt-ridden? Did you feel even slight pain? Doesn't it hurt you at all that I told you it's best if we never speak to each other again?

Missing the love, companionship, and laughter we once shared. But all that is gone and I don't even feel like I know you anymore. You're out of my life for good. I dread the day I see you in person, which will inevitably happen. I hope you see how happy I am WITHOUT you now that I don't have to worry about when we'll see each other again and if you really want a future with me, when you'll grow up. I can just be ME and be happy. Goodbye to those memories.

OMG LOL!!!!! I made myself a secondary facebook today. My friends have been pestering me for a while, mostly just for purposes so I can keep my regular facebook 'professional' and have school people, co workers, family etc but have another page where I can be tagged in pictures where I am drinking stuff like that....not really a big deal and thought it would be fun because a lot of my friends have done this too....so I do that tonight and I got the urge to look up your name on there.....I was scared what I would find. IDK why I decided to do this....well I did. Since we have no mutual friends or anything (Unlike my real page- when I unblocked you on there a few months back I was able to see a few pictures and a little more info) but here all I could see was your profile picture and LOL! OMG I kinda got this feeling like 'WOW I dated him??' SO mean to say but WTH! You shaved your head again? OMG it looks SO bad you look like a cross between Mr Clean's rejected son and a late term cancer patient! Omg its AWFUL LOL!. I kinda stopped and was like 'Ive been crying over HIM the past 9 months? SERIOUSLY?? And I just realized how short and odd looking you are in that picture, the bald head is just the bald cherry on top of a sunday of WTH was I thinking! Love really is blind I swear!

I actually feel better about everything- I mean I've been doing great lately but that was actually refreshing to see! You don't look good at all Yikes! I was bracing myself for you to look buff and amazing, a picture with a new girlfriend kissing or something but nope- I see THAT LMAO! Ahhh life is good right now!!

You know what the best thing is about being single? I don't have to give a damn about you! I don't have to worry

about you cheating on me and the * * * * * * you're talking to behind my back! I feel more alive than ever as I am finally

moving forward without you! Nature and traveling works wonders and I'm glad I no longer have such a strong

attachment to an * * * * * * * like you.