Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Apparently you've been telling some of my friends about how I'm being a * * * * to you and how you think I hate you. I don't hate you. I nothing you. You don't deserve my friendship. Stop checking in on me. Stop trying to talk to MY friends as if they're yours, thinking that what you say won't get back to me. I hafta say, you tempted me to contact you about this, but I'm stronger than that.

Ta ta now.

-Dan

"I'm sorry to hear you feel that way. I hope some day we can laugh about this like two old friends."

That's what she said to you when you told her to never contact you again.

Guess you changed your mind. At least she said goodbye. You didn't even have the respect to do that for me.

Does that response sound like someone who loves you and who will put you first in her life? I swear she only wants what she can't have. You're just convenient for her.

And you're the same way. You only love her because she's the only person who's ever said no to you, who's ever ignored you. You want everyone in the room to pay attention to you. You want everyone to adore you. The only reason you became a teacher is because you like telling people what to do and you like being at the center of attention.

Do you remember how many times I asked you if you would leave me for her? Do you remember how many times you lied when you said no?

This can't be happening. I feel so sick. Please just come back, hold me in your arms, and say you'll never leave me again.

So yah, I still miss you tremendously. I know you're hanging out and chatting with all your new and old friends. Im a little jealous about that... But theyre probably not the greatest friends as you didnt talk or hang out with them at all when you were with me. I dont miss your negativity. I dont miss you hating the world. I dont miss our agruements. I miss the god times though. That normal. Im having good times without you now. You would have hated last nig hr. The women were cackleing idiots. They were talking about stupid stuff all night. You probably would have ended up hanging out with the guys outside with me.

Have seen a mutual friend who says that you have been disrespecting our relationship even though you promised you wouldnt

Sunday is always the hardest day without you esp as its your daughters 21st and i would have loved to have been part of it. You have you depression and issues to work though and I need to work on myself. Know I will be ok in future as I talked to a guy in bar and he liked me....too soon for me to do anything but you know what? I knwo i can love !

I'm starting to have doubts. Maybe she really is different this time. Maybe she does love you. Maybe she'll actually treat you decently. Maybe there is no such thing as karma or justice. Maybe despite everything, you'll marry her and be incredibly happy and never think of me again. Maybe you'll never regret your decision. Maybe I'll be the one who has to live with the painful consequences of this. Life isn't fair, after all.

I feel horrible. I just want the pain to go away. When will it stop? When will it finally be over?

I see nothing has changed, you went from a sweet txts to a bad attitude txt. This is why I can't talk too you, do you not understand that? You aren't ready, you are not healed. I am getting blamed for what your ex did to you, but you don't see it........... you think it is me that is * * * * ing with your head, it is only you * * * * ing with your own head!

Oh Geez,

What the Heck (Feck) was I thinkin when I spent months crying about you dumping me. There was somebody there in the background of my life who is ten times the man you can ever be you poor pathetic sod. He tells me now it was "love at the very second site" only because the first time he saw me, he had his head down because he was with his boss. LOL! I can enjoy life so much with him because unlike you, he is not a couch potato obsessed with eating and sitting around. He is not obsessed with himself and his many problems - because he doesn't have the sort of self-imposed problems and baggage you do. Being with him makes me finally realise what high maintenance you were/are for the next unlucky and silly one (if there is anyone who will put up with you). But finally, he is SO handsome and sensitive and everything, the sex is amazing! Thank you for dumping me. It really did work out for the best.

If we're "meant" to have a "solid friendship," why did you even ask me out in the first place? You did literally all of the pursuing. I rejected you, and you still came after me! If you weren't over her, if you just wanted to be my friend, you should have left me alone!

When I got back from church today, I just crawled back into bed. I've been here ever since, sobbing. I've flat-out blocked you on FB, and this time it'll last. Sometimes it just hits me, you know? I get bombarded with memories and broken promises and I just can't face reality.

Our very last fight was due to your insecurity and jealousy over another guy, a guy I hadn't spoken to in four years and who I actually dislike. "I just want to hold you in my arms again," you said. You're a liar.

I wish there were a way to make myself forget you entirely.

I feel good, I'm at peace, its been a year and a half since you ended things, its been a year since you sent me a two page letter begging for me back, its been 8 months since the last text message and its been a month since you contact me friends on FB trying to get information on me.

You are a selfish person. You think you can come in and out of someones life at will. What is sad is you can't see it because you are so wrapped up in your own head. It feels so good to now that I have seen the real you. Honestly, we should have broken up a year before we did.

And, that is the one things I want to thank you for. After going through all of that with you I can be more honest with myself in relationship. I do hope you find peace the way I have.

One day I know i'll stop loving you and move on. I don't know how long it will take but I hope I find peace one day soon. After everything I've ever been through you are the one who is weak, and I can't fix you. I took care of you for 5 years and you ran away from us. I know one day you'll realize what you did because I know you still loved me when you left. You spent years tearing down every single part of me and to be honest it worked. I was going somewhere in life, and you hadn't done a thing since graduating high school. I let you verbally and emotionally abuse me for 4 years. I let you because I believe I deserved it but I can tell you now I didn't. I don't know why you hated me so much. All I ever did was try to help you. When my mother got sick, I stood on my own two feet and took care of everyone. I was giving you credit for holding me up, but you weren't even there. I did it. She was dying and you vanished. I always made excuses for you. You took all the strength I had left. I'm broken, but not forever. The person I loved is gone, and has been replaced with someone who just wants everyone to think he's cool. You are selfish and I feel sorry for you. Things never had to be like this, but its how its all turned out. I love my old A. I know he's in there but you've decided to be this other person. It's not my problem anymore. I get to go back to the life I've created and thrived in while you continue to self destruct. I won't be saving you anymore. I will always remember you, but I hope I never have to see you again.

There's a link I really want to send you, I know you'll find it really interesting but I have to PLAY IT COOL so I'm not going to Now we're back in contact it's actually more difficult in some ways, rather than not being in touch at all. Knowing what we're both comfortable with. Like we're strangers almost, starting again.

Anyway, enjoy your day x

You asked me to have lunch with you on friday and honestly... Im just too scared.

You have hurt me over and over and I can just see another hurt happening again.

He has a lot of balls. He knows you're hurting. He doesnt give a ****.

I know you want to go see him. But you have to put yourself first. When he treats you right--temporarily--he's only after your attention, not you. Which is why he keeps treating you like ****.

You deserve so much more than this.

I'm confused as to what you want. I wrote a long email to you last week to start NC officially, yet I was too weak yesterday and today. Texted you once, and eventually called you, when I thought you blocked me on gchat, which apparently, you said you did because you said if you see me online, you would want to talk to me.

We are on a break, not a break-up, which is why I feel like I'm in such a limbo. Do you want to be with me or not? Can't you at least give me an indication?

At least you will be back in October, and hopefully, we can have a good face-to-face talk.

*insert scream here*

How could you end it the way you did? You felt like we had discussed things in the past? We hadn't! I didn't know you were thinking of a long-term future with me until AFTER we have split up. AFTER! That's not fair. I had faults too but I would have never mentioned or put the slightest bit of pressure on you for anything. This is so so unfair! Ridiculous communication breakdown. I feel appalling right now. Ashamed almost. I want to curl up and cry my eyes out. And now we have to half-ignore each other?! I'm not sure what to do at all. How can I play it cool with someone I adore?

I see that one week after seeing me you're on okcupid looking for casual sex. That made me so angry/sad/confused. What the hell is wrong with you? I can't wait until you're out of my life for good. I can't wait until you've hurt me for the last time. I thought I was past that. One more hurt. Hopefully the last. I feel like texting you to ask you what the hell is wrong with you.