Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I love you and you love me. But I cannot be happy with you. You don't treat me right. Our personalities clash. We are incompatible. I've suffered too much pain to be with you again. I need more time to think about us. I need more time to figure out whether we're really the right match for each other. As of right now, I do not think so. It's the most painful thing for me to tell you this, to tell somebody you love so much and who loves you back, that you just don't think it's going to work out. It wouldn't be this difficult with somebody who is right for me. At the same time, I cannot let you go. I love you. You are my baby.

Three weeks since the break up, three weeks of silence between us. You have opened up communication again, I tried my hardest to resist but despite how well I was doing, I'm still weak when it comes to you. So I've replied and you want to meet for lunch. I want to meet for lunch. I was doing so darn well, the temptation of seeing you again, those butterflies, it's all too much. I'm still deciding whether to say "yes".

And I hope you haven't found and been reading any of my posts, you spend a lot of time online! I love you and I think you love me, in your own little way. But neither of us want to get burned again. Why couldn't it all just work out, why didn't we just talk it out? Arghh!

I love you and you love me. But I cannot be happy with you. You don't treat me right. Our personalities clash. We are incompatible. I've suffered too much pain to be with you again. I need more time to think about us. I need more time to figure out whether we're really the right match for each other. As of right now, I do not think so. It's the most painful thing for me to tell you this, to tell somebody you love so much and who loves you back, that you just don't think it's going to work out. It wouldn't be this difficult with somebody who is right for me. At the same time, I cannot let you go. I love you. You are my babygurl.

^^^^This 100%. It sucks.

Why is it that when i am trying to stay NC, somehow we cross paths. I never hang in town, and after my haircut today, i walk out, and straight into you. We talked, i apologised for the whole dropping roses off thing, i tried to seem casual, when really, i was dying inside.

I kept it quick, but couldn't help but say " gimme a hug " before i left. But i dont get why after that when i say goodbye, you say " i'll see you soon..." ????? I dont get it? Do you know something i dont? I am certainly not venturing anywhere in your direction after the failed rose venture. Are you planning on catching up with me? I highly doubt it.

What i think you meant was " Thats cool you still feel for me, I'm happy and i do love you, but i am having fun just being single, but at the same time, i dont want to lose you completely, unless someone else better comes along, in which case you will never hear from me again. So in the meantime, please feel free to be my fall back option. It gives me a sense of security. Thanks "

I do love you, but i am hating the situation i am putting myself in. I would rather you just told me to get lost. I havent texted you since the rose incident, and i wont. I think if i dont, after time you will text me, to make sure i havent gone anywhere. I'm not sure if i will reply casually in hope of reconcilliation, or simply ignore it altogether. If i want to fix myself and move on, the latter is probably the smartest. I would be scared of loosing you by not replying, but then again, you were never one to give up on something you wanted, if you want me, show me, if not, then just leave me alone.

I love you.

What does it mean that you are tending a small candle of hope that we will one day again be close? But you do not think we will work now? What does that mean? Were you trying to send me mixed message on purpose?

I love you will all of my heart and soul and will always love you. Why oh why am I so mentally unhealthy? If only I could love myself...

Sometimes I wish I had never met you so I wouldn't be feeling this way, but then I think where would I be now without you? I've learned about deep passion that I hadn't experienced for nearly 10 years. I've never felt so alive as I did just being with you and knowing that we were together. The energy. The passion. The golden couple - how incredibly sweet we were together. I didn't think I could feel like that. Before you I was fine, life was life and I was happy enough, but you lit a fire in me, sweetheart. I used to make you feel that way too.

Lesson’s Learnt

Someone once sang of a time after time,

For you, this only relates to your lies

You seem to forget any promises made

And worse still, you feel no regret or shame.

Your expectations are vast,

Sometimes hypocritical and cruel

The feelings of others.

Have no place in your view

You temper and tantrums

Get you, your own way,

But the cost of your actions

Hurt more by the day

But to all this, I might add

You add something more

You took away my freedom

And gave me nothing to live for

Eventually you became too much

For my poor, broken soul

So I walked away

To make myself whole

My life is now mine,

And my love will be earned

My future is brighter

And my lessons are learnt

• Like 1

You see, I'm the opposite of your ex. When you were single after she dumped you, she ignored you. When you started dating me, she was contacting you non-stop.

After you dumped me, I withdrew for a while, but I had actually planned on talking to you again and maybe even being friends. But when I found out that you were dating someone, I cut contact permanently.

That's the difference between her and me. She only wants what she can't have, but I respect you enough to not try to mess up your relationship with her. Of course, you can probably do that all by yourself.

I drove past you today as I was driving home.. what a horrible coincidence .. After a few very good days where I start feeling better, I find out you have a dating profile and then I actually see you. It's like the universe is working against me to NOT heal and suffer. I'm trying to keep positive thoughts and something has got to give soon. I'm beginning to feel like i'm being punished and will feel this way forever. I know you didn't see me because, I have a new car and even if you did you wouldn't acknowledge it but, I still checked me phone. BLAH. Two steps forwards a million steps WAYYY back.

My emotions are all over the place, one minute im doing ok and then I hate you, then I miss you... argh!

Yet you are feeling none of these! Life has just gone on for you.

Day by day is a struggle for me. It is effecting my work, my kids, my life..... I just want to feel settled and with you out of my mind, life, heart.

I drove past you today as I was driving home.. what a horrible coincidence .. After a few very good days where I start feeling better, I find out you have a dating profile and then I actually see you. It's like the universe is working against me to NOT heal and suffer. I'm trying to keep positive thoughts and something has got to give soon. I'm beginning to feel like i'm being punished and will feel this way forever. I know you didn't see me because, I have a new car and even if you did you wouldn't acknowledge it but, I still checked me phone. BLAH. Two steps forwards a million steps WAYYY back.

I feel your pain..... I remember when I broke up with an ex, emotionally I was almost healed. He invited me over for Christmas dinner with his family, I was a little hesitant, but thought I was strong enough to make it a good day. He greeted me at the door with love bites all over his neck................ Emotionally it set me back to the day we broke up.

I feel your pain..... I remember when I broke up with an ex, emotionally I was almost healed. He invited me over for Christmas dinner with his family, I was a little hesitant, but thought I was strong enough to make it a good day. He greeted me at the door with love bites all over his neck................ Emotionally it set me back to the day we broke up.

That must have been horrible.. My ex hasn't tried to get a hold of me since the break up and it's the most heart breaking experience. I don't know what i'd do if he ever invited me over let alone talked to me ever again.

Things are not going well lately, not with me, not regarding you. Today it hit me that you've never really thought of me as important, I've never, not once, mattered to you. We never had a real 'relationship'. I was (am....) convenient for you, that's all. Trustworthy, faithful, consistent, honest, and convenient. (God that sounds boring) If I wasn't so 'boring' (stable? sane??) and if I were beautiful, instead of so ordinary, then maybe I'd be 'worthy' of your love. As it stands now, I am lucky to get a 5 minute talk with you, and then, I have to wonder if you do it out of some sort of misguided obligation, or perhaps some guilt because you know I cannot forget you, cannot move past you.

Or maybe it's amusing, or pathetic even......

I want to contact you so much I know I ca'nt, I cannot believe how much I've upset you and ruined it all for both of us. i hope you will be very happy soon and I hope I can get some peace of mind soon, I will never stop loving you and you saying to me that I am all you think of and you want me so is so lovely but how can we get back to where we were after I've upset you so? Take care darling I'll always be thinking of you x

Arg! Just when I was starting to really move past you and enter my phase of indifference....then I run into your brother. I know I've said many negative things about him before, about him being lazy, and disrespectful, and unthankful.....but I know he is really innocent at the end of the day, I mean that's the way he was rasied, he doesn't really know any better. He's done remarkably well considering the cards he's been dealt in his short life. You should give him more respect (but you don't know how), more encouragement, and more recognition for how far he's come. You let him drop out of school, you let him slack off, and you enabled him to be taken care of when he needed to learn to become independent. Now the poor kid hasn't learned any independence, and you're letting him down (again). He can't count on you, you're messing up your life (and his) BIG TIME. Why why why wouldn't you listen to anything I said, anything I wanted for him. You expected me to help you raise him for the last 5 years, during the most influencial years of his life, but when it came down to it, you wouldn't listen to anything I had to say, wouldn't help enforce any expectations I had for him. Now he's screwed. I'm sure he lays awake at night worrying about you, just like he did about your mother, just like I did about you, just like you did as a child when your parents were acting like children. GIVE YOUR HEAD A SHAKE!! GROW UP! Am I the only thing that kept you from ramming your hard earned money up your nose every other night?! I thought you said when I ended our relationship that you were going to better your life, that I had opened your eyes and made you realize that you needed to change...?? So much for that. I really don't even worry about you, I am indifferent to what you do with your life. You hurt me, made me cry more times than I can even remember, you lied, you cheated, and you do not deserve me to waste one more second of my life worrying about you. But Nick.... Poor kid! He's got such a good head on his shoulders (not sure how that happened, but thankfully for him, it did). He doesn't do drugs, he doesn't want to screw up his life like you are, like your older brother did. Don't you have any respect for your family??? Even Nick?! You brought him out here so you could take care of him, so you could make sure he didn't end up dead like David.....now look at what you've done. Nick doesn't respect you anymore, he thinks your foolish. He makes me aware of all the BS going on over at your house, like he expects me to do something about it.....but I can't. I can't waste my time helping you with your life. You wouldn't even let me if I tried, you didn't before.

My heart just breaks for Nick. I hope he finds the courage to leave you behind, like I did. I know he won't though, your his big brother, and sadly you're all he's got... I have let him know that if he ever needs anything, any help, or space from you, that he can call me. Just because you treated me like crap and burnt this bridge, doesn't mean that you've burnt this bridge for him too. He's always respected me more than you ever did. He also respects me way more than he respects you, I know you are blind to that, but it's very true. Gawd....I want to call and yell at you so bad for all this right now. But that's no good for me, I need to focus on the new man in my life, because he actually deserves the best of me.

Now I'm out your life, are you happy? Has me being gone solved all your problems? Made you happier? Is it like a big weight's been lifted? Or are you just as miserable only difference is you don't have me by your side. Remember me? Woman you were going to marry next year, woman you said you couldn't live without. Yeah, me. Do you even miss me? Think about me? Think * * * have you done? Or are glad you left.

Your Mum even said she's no idea why you left when everyone can see being away from me just makes you miserable. Hell, you even said the only time you're truly happy is when you're with me. And then you walk away. It's a mind f***.