Post here instead of contacting your ex!

So this is it huh? You begged me to take you back for weeks after you left without an explanation, you said you really messed up the first time and that you couldn't live without me, that you didn't want to lose me again. Well here I am little girl 11 days after you walked away AGAIN! I wasn't giving up, I wasn't dissapointed, but you strung me along, making false promises and hurting me along the way. Then you decide to not even see how I am doing? Did you ever care? I wake up crying not because I miss you, but because you never took breaths when love was in the air..you suck so hard!!! I hope you get what is coming to you, you manipulated me and used me...now all I can do is pine over you till I cry..you even admitted it wasn't me it was all you!!! How the hell can you sleep at night?

Isn't it always the way..... You break up with me out of the blue, for 2wks I try and get you to talk too me, but you won't budge. I deceide to heal and move on, you contact me a few days later asking if I want to come play poker with you and your friends, I decline. A week later you text me saying "Thinking of you Sweetheart, are you ok? xx "

Now, I just don't know what to do. Im hurt and you broke my trust.... I just know that if I cave in again, you will hurt me all over again.... If you truly like someone you don't treat them like this.

Hey, its me. I am so sorry I took you for granted sometimes. I miss you so much, and wish I hadnt had to send that email to you last night telling you I had do delete you from facebook so I could move on. You gave me no choice as I simply cannot be just your friend. I only want my memories of you to be of me being the ONE! So then I asked you to delete my daughters and friends so I could move on privately. And you did it like, 1, 2, 3... No phone call, nothing. I guess you truly dont care anymore about me? Just like that, nothing...

We had so many good times and I loved and love you so much, but it is starting to fade now, with no response from you to my love, just coldness. I am still in some shock. I packed your things today and soon will be delivering them as we talked about. I cried and screamed my heart out last night, and then laughed too. Why do our birthdays have to be a day apart? and why did we have to get the matching dragonfly tattoos, with each others initials in them? Yes, they are barely visible but still a lifetime reminder. You kill me, you really do. I know its hard for you to communicate but not even a simple email with I love you too, and I forgive you. Nothing, just nothing but ice.

Well tonight I put up a personal add, scuttles and added my picture. I know I am not ready for a relationship but since the pickings are slim around here, its going to take some time to meet someone else so I may as well get started. I hope and pray with all my heart you come back to me. But I dont think this time you will, its just too late, too much damage from fighting, too many ups and downs. You had a part in it too my love, and I hope in time you come to see that and dont blame me for all of it like I imagine you are doing.

That new Lady GaGa song reminds me of you and me. It's appropriately called "You and I". It makes me think of us and almost makes me want to randomly email it to you...of course I would never do that but still think about it. Idk why I've been wondering about you so much, kinda wondering what would happen if I reached out to you. I dont think I will, it kinda hurts me that you really haven't said one word to me in months. You always randomly reached out to me, I kinda though some way or another you would pop up in my life again but you haven't. Probably for the best though.....I watched the mayweather Ortiz fight tonight. Reminded me so much of you. I knew nothing about boxing until you were in my life and now I actually enjoy it. Something I never ever thought would happen. I almost wanted to text you and ask you about the fight because no one else I know has any interest in boxing- except my uncles who I am not really close with. Wonder what you would say if you knew I actually like it now. Thanks to you. I used to fake liking it and watch it when we were together but I actually do like it now. I wonder sometimes if it's because I miss you and in a way it helps me still feel connected to you...idk....maybe.

Im such a * * * * * * * , I replied to your txt... nothing major.. just im doing ok, hope you are well............ But now I feel like a complete failure, I was Day 8 NC and trying my best to cope with it and now I feel like I am back at Day 1. Just leave me alone!

Don't beat yourself up. I think every single person on here has broken NC before. You're only human, after all, and 8 days is a very, very long time when you're brokenhearted. Just pick yourself up and keep going.

When we were still just friends, you once said to me (after tasting a pie I had made), "I would marry you if it weren't against my principles."

Jaded from the start. And the sunset we watched together on the hill with our picnic dinner... you only thought and talked about her. She was always there, always contacting you, always on your mind...

There wasn't any room for me in your heart or your life. It was always her. You were always meant to be with her. I knew this, too, and I hate myself for making the decision to ignore it. I thought I could keep myself from falling in love with you. Our relationship was the biggest mistake of my life.

I keep listening to "All Hands On Deck" by Waking Ashland. I wish you missed me.

I think I just found a song that describes exactly how I feel, literally every single word was like it was taken right out of my heart and mind. Once by Rascal Flatts...see this is why I STOPPED listening to Country music! I didn't realize this song was on my Ipod...I never actually listened to it and put it on shuffle tonight...:sigh:

Should've been much further

Than this by now

Little bit more gone a little

Less twisted around

Shouldv'e been much better,

You'd think

But I'm not, I'm still stuck

I'm still here in this rut

Looking back on everything

That we had

Holding on to words that we

Can't take back

What am I to do with the past

When it's all that I have

And I can't get you back

[Chorus]

Now I wait by the phone

In the dark, drunk on hope

I'm so lost, I'm so low

and I just want you to know

Everywhere that I go

I'm reminded of us

Where we've been, all we've done

And all the love that we shared

Once

Oh, once --

I remember you saying I was the one

And nothing could change that

But you were wrong

Its funny how life turns on a dime

Now we don't even talk

I just just stare at these walls and

[Chorus]

Now I wait by the phone

I'm so lost, I'm so low

and I just want you to know

Everywhere that I go

I'm reminded of us

Where we've been, all we've done

And all the love that we shared

Once

Once, you made the world feel

So right

Once, you were my morning,

Noon and night

Why'd we slip away

Why did it all change

Now will I ever be the same

Now I wait by the phone

I'm so lost, I'm so low

And I just want you to know

Everywhere -- all we've done

Oh, by the phone, baby

I've been so lost

I just want you to know

Yeah, where we've been

Should've been much further

Than this by now

Little bit more gone a little less

Twisted around

Not ONE word in this song doesn't describe how I feel. At this point I feel like I should be SO much further along by now....but I'm not. It's really frustrating. And seriously everything does still remind me of you, of us. And I do still stare at the phone. God help me, it's been like 8 months since there was any hope of getting back together and I STILL stare at the phone almost begging for a text sometimes. Its SAD. When 9pm rolls around I still almost expect a call from you even though that hasn't happened since...what last November, December? I'm a little pathetic now...This song hits me where it hurts....

I'm hurting big time right now. Unfortunately you had me upbeat earlier when you contacted me. We didn't say much to each other, but I felt myself slipping as usual. I really hate that feeling of regret, allowing you to have that upper hand. It always feels as though you test the waters to see if I'll talk to you and if we're okay. I let you get away with it and here I am now...after having just seen something she posted on your wall. I had no idea they were lyrics to a song, but obviously I got curious, typed that in and voila...found a song I did NOT want to hear. Thing is, you know what you're doing is wrong and that is why you keep me off to the side. You know damn well you can't be doing what you're doing and that this will seriously backfire in your family. I'm tired of being your voice of reason. Your time with this conscience has run out and I have already been able to let go of some things tonight. I am learning how to cut the cord, as painful as that is for me...I am doing it once and for all.

I'm so glad you can't see me right now. I put on the bravest face in the world when I saw you on Friday, I skimmed over how I had been feeling, how I had been surviving, not living. I need need NEED to pick myself up, I'm weak from not eating properly, I've been smoking and drinking far more than I should be. Not to get drunk, but to pass the time when I'm alone. My general health is appalling right now. And to know you've been suffering the same. That's really hard.

I know I need to stop this, I need to move forwards. This will start today. I have a few hours to myself. I need to eat something and tomorrow is a new day. I know for my own sake and also if we are ever going to be together again I can't be like this. I'm not fit for a relationship with you right now. I know what i did wrong and I am going to start working on myself.

I'm so sorry this has happened, we handled things badly and being back in light contact is good. We both got some answers and the light of reconciliation has been lit. I'm actually surprised. So let us pick ourselves up, move on, think things over and maybe we can be together again. We need so much more time, we have both been terribly hurt.

I hope you're OK, please please don't give up on us. I'm keeping my distance again but I'm still here. Looking forward to hearing from you again soon. The ball is in your court. We have to take this slow.

Love you darling x

How can you be so happy when I am in such pain? I don't know how I'm going to get through the day. Heck, I have no idea how I'm going to get out of bed. I still remember Sunday mornings together. I miss you.

I hate that I have to see you this morning. I had such horrible nightmares about you with her last night. I feel like I'm going to throw up.

Feeling pretty good today. I feel a relief. I hate that you had resentments stacked up against me and instead of communicating them with me, you just simmered. Grow up. Time to be a big girl, and learn that when you say yes, it shouldnt mean no and vice versa. Since you are unable to communicate then you should get some help!

I got tired of your passive aggressive victim stance. Every time I needed something you would cry and then the tables would turn and I was comforting u and my needs didnt get met. How did that happen? How did I end up being the bad guy, the * * * * * ?

You got really boring too, you seriously need to read a book, to increase your mental scope. Yeah you are cute and funny but not too interesting. I am so glad your dogs are not all over my couch and bed anymore. Next lover I have is going to know how to cook. You couldnt even make a latte for me? cuz it was too complicated? You were just lazy. I hope you end up alone with your three dogs. I dont wish you happiness. I hope you end up fat and alone, with your ex Felicia as you friend. And by the way, tell that B**** that it was really rude and insensitive to write all over your facebook wall "Miss you" etc. God cant the B*** have a little respect for the ending of our relationship before she is writing all over your FB road??? guess not. That is why I will not be the ex who is now the friend. You want me out of your life, you got it.... You lose my dogs yes, Anya and Lily, you lose Danielle, you lose your family. I hope you are miserable over Christmas and you miss me. I know you will miss my cooking and so glad you leaked and told me I was the best sex of your life. Good luck replacing me. Bye

I'm tired of checking my phone constantly hoping to see something from you. I'm always disappointed, and I know it's not going to come any time soon. You know what? By the time it finally does, chances are very good it will be too late.

The hardest thing to deal with is seeing the ghosts of what "should have been" in my home, with the girls, on a beautiful Autumn day. The possibilities, what SHOULD have been, are what hurt the most. You wrecked it initially, and I have to keep reminding myself that had the promises been as important to you, they would have been kept. I work hard every day not to be bitter about it... some days I succeed, some days I fail.

Why after 4 months do I still feel like this?

I miss you so badly. Why do you never contact me at the weekends when we used to spend so much time together? Is it because you have someone else? it must be. that is the only reason I can think of, cos it was this time last year that we did so much together..and you dont feel anything?

why do you never get an urge to text me to just let your guard down a little and show me you arent so stoney cold hearted? you said we were best friends. you are not a friend and I dont get it.

I love you. I can never imagine meeting anyone like you again. I hate this.