Post here instead of contacting your ex!

An unexpected wave of anger--wow! I was not expecting that. I freaked out and started wishing he'd just get out of MY city. Maybe he will go away...sigh, it shouldn't matter either way.

_____, I wish you didn't try to make me look pathetic and desperate in front of everyone. That's really, really cruel and I don't think I'll ever forgive you. I'm having a really hard time with that since I never wanted to hate you. Why did you lie to everyone? not just me, but to your friends and family. Now it's like I don't even exist, after everything you put me though. Today I panicked at the thought of seeing you back home and I just feel sick to stomach knowing I have to deal with the consequences of my own actions. I know I kind of flipped out on you but I never humiliated you publicly and I never said anything bad about you to your friends. I just confronted you directly, and you gave me nothing but lies. Why did you have to do that to me? Why did you pretend you didn't care about me, when you were telling me how important I was to you? I honestly feel sick when I see your picture on facebook. I just see a really bad man. Why did you pretend I was a threat to you--when I asked you ONE question about your girlfriend--when you had told me loved me only a few weeks before? That's totally normal. Why are you such a bad person? You make me sick. I can't do anything to clear my name or untarnish my reputation with regard to your friends, or people you might know. Don't embarrass me--I will find a way to make you regret it if you do.

It really feels like such a set up. You really better not go around telling people that I'm crazy or something. You're just such a liar I wouldn't put it past you. I hope you've forgotten me because I don't want to have to deal with you making my life any harder than you have already made it. Well I guess I really do hate you. You know didn't choose that--it took almost 2 years for me to get there, thanks to your hard work to ensure that the healing process was as painful as possible for me, and as easy as possible for you.

I want to stop being angry, but I'm just so repulsed by how this hasn't had any impact on your life. I'm nothing. And yet, you really did an effective job of making me feel completely hopeless. You're really a bad person. And it doesn't matter, you'll never face the consequences. You'll just keep being a horrible person and that's just it. Do people even really like you? I really hope not, you don't deserve a single friend. I see now that you're picking and choosing only the right people right? You really make me sick. And again, it doesn't matter. I can't even look at you, you're really that bad.

Why did I let you do so much to me, and never say a word? Why didn't I tell anyone? Why was I a silent victim again? I kind of feel sexually violated. You did, you forced me to do things I begged you not to do when I was trying to move on. Now you'd probably laugh in my face and claim it never happened. That's the real you. I need to never forget that. You're a sexual predator and you have no remorse. You're not like other people, and I hope I really come to realize it's a wonderful thing that you left me and that I'll be the one on top someday. But you never suffered, but you expected me to suffer for you for so long. You could have just let it go, but you didn't. You were insincere and had horrible intentions. I need something--some kind of reassurance that getting through this is worth it and that my life is just as valuable as yours. I wish there was something stronger than saying you're a bad person, but there isn't anything--I just keep saying it over and over again. You're just bad. You're disgusting. You're not worthy of anyone's love, let alone mine. And none of it matters. I'm hoping to find a way to close the door on these terrible feelings so that I can completely move on--I just want this gone.

Most of what I said when we last met - I didn't mean it. I had got to the point where I was a nervous jibbering wreck trying to hang on to what we used to have. Part of me thinks we could have that again but we really need to talk it out, and now is not the time. But part of me thinks would it ever be worth it?

You were treating me like rubbish at the end, to be frank with you. And stupid old me took the blame for everything. I hope you realise that, that I'm not a needy, clingy wreck. I was a person who was getting my heart ripped out. You were so cold. Ugh.

Its been five months, its your bday today. i dont know how to feel about it. You were my first everything. Your having fun now and I'm left with all this pain. Saved your life. Took care of you. Then you cheated on me. But it was all a joke...right. All I wanted from you was an apology and an admission of guilt. But you blame me. Goodluck using people.

Today is a sad day for me, it is the day I hoped would never come.

You see, you no longer have my heart, I actually have no interest to even see you. I was so scared this day would come and I would lose my feelings for you, but you have hurt me too much and my own body has healed itself.

Yes, I miss you.... but I no longer want you in my life. Time will heal my wounds, but you will never be allowed back in my life.

Tomorrow is your birthday. A little sad right now but I'm okay...better then I thought I would be. I hope you have a good one, I really do. I know my mood changes often and I go from wishing you well to hating you, but right now I wish you well. So happy birthday Mikey. I hope you and your sister do have a nice one.

Today was my aunts wedding shower. You loved my aunt and she loved you at first too. She hated you after we split up the first time and were on a break and you had pictures with some skanky girl on your facebook literally a week later. Then you deleted my aunt. She never liked you again after that.... It was funny today at the shower my uncles wifes mother told me 'oh I never told you I saw you on the news last year, you and your boyfriend!' that was a news interview we did with my local tv station at the train stop about bus service being cut in my area. It was pretty funny. That was back when we were SO in love.... She asked me if we were still together and I said no. She said 'aw I'm sorry you two were so cute together. He looked like a nice guy' ehh that hurt a bit. Bad timing for you to be brought up when I have already been thinking about you I guess...we just were not ment to be. You aren't a BAD guy... You did some bad things to me but hell so did I. You are just a confused boy. I understand.

Happy birthday Mikey. I hope your well...

• Like 1

I want you to * * * * ing know that I don't care anymore about you.

The past year and a half was fun during, but looking back I wasn't happy.

I'm happy now, and yeah I hope you are.

But if you aren't, I dont think I care.

I heard you have aboyfriend, after telling me multiple times you didn't want one.

Well you * * * * ing * * * * * , you lied.

But I could care less

* * * * you

• Like 1

Note to everyone in here: Even though we're all in pain, in varying degrees...it's nice to know we're all in good company. This thread is so therapeutic for me so thank you to everyone in here. That alone helps me get by.

I have no idea why this is the case, but Sundays are horrible. No matter what I do, you invade my mind intensely and even though you are not exactly on my good side, I miss you. I was having a good time talking to you last night until you vanished. What hurt most was finding out you were with her and even allowed her to use your phone. I don't believe you did anything, but just knowing you were together, enjoying each other's company makes me sick. I see things you say to her and even though it may come off as generic to any random observer, I know the truth. I know what you've done and now everything sticks out ten times worse because you told me.

I seriously need to stop playing caretaker. I love you, I really truly do, but there is only so much pain I can endure. So either allow me to heal so I can be your friend or...put that final nail in the coffin so I can finally bid adieu. With the way I am, I don't even want to know how ugly that last nail must be.

I heard you have aboyfriend, after telling me multiple times you didn't want one.

Well you * * * * ing * * * * * , you lied.

But I could care less

* * * * you

I feel you here. A month after the BU, my ex told me he "wanted to find happiness that didn't come from other people" and wasn't looking to date anyone. A few days later, he's back with his ex. Such BS.

It's so weird that I haven't heard a peep from you since the breakup. It has helped me heal a lot and move past things. But it's still weird, because you used to contact me so much. I often wonder what you're thinking/feeling and that this must be your way of healing and dealing with the breakup/your feelings. Or maybe you just don't care as much as you told me you did or always would. That was probably just BS, like a lot of the things you told me. I sent you that text a few days ago just to apologize for the hurtful things I said, I felt bad about that. Now I can just let go and try to to be at peace with this whole situation. And with myself. Goodbye to you. Hope I don't ever see you.

Trying very hard to not think about today being your birthday...but of course I am thinking about it. It makes me sad...I know I won't wish you happy birthday, but I kinda wonder if youll care. If you'll think of me and wish I would send you a happy birthday text. I am doing a lot better latley but today is a minor set back. I won't let it be a major set back.

I don't know how to feel today, trying to treat it like just another Monday but in my heart it's not. I'm sad and nostolgic and a bit lonely. Im sure you aren't, I'm sure you have a new girl now and are spending today with her....it hurts a bit but I'm okay.

Happy 22nd birthday Mikey. I do miss you, but that is something I will never ever ever tell you again...

Well, it's been 20 days of NC. Oh ya, except for that day you were hanging around my house helping your useless brother with his useless Jeep.....I had no idea you were going to be outside when I went out there to clear out the trailer. Even that was 2 weeks ago. You totally caught me off-guard! But! It was awesome. You know why?! Because when I saw you and you said Hi, I felt NOTHING.....nothing.....no pain, no anger, definitely no love....just annoyance. Annoyed that you would even THINK about coming that close to MY house. I don't care if your brother was trying to fix his truck, or if he needed your help.....Stay away from me and my house. Remember when you threatened to kill my dog and break my windows?!?! Yeah, that pretty much did it for me. The worst part? That it wasn't even out of character for you to threaten me like that. Oh how far I've come! I have my own life now, one that does not include you in anyway. Have a little respect and leave me alone!!

Oh ya! Did you hear the mower running in the backyard?! Yeah, that was my new, totally awesome, insanely sexy, completely perfect boyfriend mowing my lawn for me. How many times did you mow the lawn when you lived there for 4 years?? O's already done it more times than you and he doesn't even live there!! Just one tiny example of how much more than you I really deserve. Haha....you're pathetic really. Gawd, he makes you seem soooo inferior, well....you ARE. He almost makes me feel like an idiot because I put up with your BS for waaaay too long. When I see him, or even talk to him on the phone, it's like a little light bulb pops on above my head as if to say, "Aha!! THIS is how it's SUPPOSED to be! This is what being respected really feels like! This is how TRUE love feels!"

I hear you lost your shop. Because you're such a deadbeat and missed your rent. That's called KARMA.....bad things happen to bad people. I heard you're working for Global again.....hahahahahahaha.....you MUST be desperate. I'm so glad I'm not trying to help you run that dead-end business anymore. You are lazy, and unitelligent, that's why you suck at (and apparently failed at) running your own business. I could have made it profitable for you, but you were never willing to take even a small amount of my advice.....but like I do, I just stayed along for the ride, helping and supporting your every decision, just for the sake of supporting you and your decisions. Sigh.....what a waste of my time.....5 years of my short life that I will never get back.

Well, I wish I could say that "I wish you well", but.....I DON'T! I still pray that you fall in love with some stupid girl who will break your 3-sizes-too-small heart into a million tiny unfixable pieces.....Karma will continue to bite you in your lazy a$$.......enjoy! I know I will.

so sad today. I could really use some company but no one is around for me. My best friend is too self involved in here crazy relationship to pay me attention today. I'm really lonely. Been watching movies and cuddling with my cat. Maybe I'll bake some cookies. I'm pathetic.

Keep your head up, Robin. My friends are also usually busy. Cookies and movies sound like yummy time!

You're having way too much fun to be thinking about me, but I want to call you and tell you that I know and am learning to understand my flaws more and more with each day. Facing my ugly side seems like it has been the most difficult task I've ever encountered. We had many beautiful moments and I chose to forget about any of the bad ones. For this, I apologize. Some things make sense to me now but the hurt is still there. I wish I could talk to you about everything. You're gone though... too far gone...