Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I wish I could have pulled back. I enjoyed my time so much with you. You told me over and over that you weren't ready for a serious relationship. From the moment I saw you, I thought you were the one for me. We were just in two different places in our lives. Thank you for trying to end this on a freindly note. I coudn't let go. You're an amazing woman.

Hey, it's been 2 weeks since you sent that email saying you no longer wanted to be in this relationship, I hope you're still feeling rubbish about doing it that way when we only live a mile away from each other.

I'm feeling better today but I wish you would get in touch with me, I still think we have "unfinished business" but you might feel differently, and I respect that, so for my sanity and for your headspace I'm staying away from you.

I'm missing our very special chemistry and the tingle down my spine whenever you held me close, the feeling of your body against mine. That feeling never died down for me and it was still there for you too, at least it seemed so.

I'm sorry if I ever hurt you, but I want you to know that I wasn't being myself near the end, and neither were you. We got into a horrible bubble that neither of us dared to break, due to us both hating confrontation. I sincerely think if we had approached things differently then this wouldn't have happened, I think that there was enough there to continue being so happy. But we are both as bad as each other!

I love you loads, I hope you're OK and I hope you have a great weekend, and don't do anything too silly! I'm here if you want to talk x

I should have never told you about my plan to ask you to marry me. I can't believe I was going to make you my world and when things got a little rough for me, you just wanted to party. I hope you don't choke on any shots of tequila or puffs from your glorious wonder plant or become hospitalized for dehydration from your friend Molly. Enjoy your concerts and festivals. That and the numbing substances are all you have, bar winch.

Screw you! All you ever do is ignore me. So don't call me! I bet you're just going to hang up on me again. You do that every time. So the next time you call me, how about I just hang up on you? And you know what, good riddance. I bet you did that on purpose anyways, just to make me feel like crap, knowing that you will never call me again if I ever got angry on the phone with you. Well guess what, I'm always going to be angry with you so get over it and stop calling me then! I don't care if you never call me, you jerk!

My best friend is going through a rough spot with her cheating lying new boyfriend....it reminded me of you. True you never did cheat on me, even though when you hooked up with that girl 1 week after our 'break' last year it sure as hell felt like it....but the lying thing made me think of you. You were oh-so good at that. You were a piece of work. Still despite ALL the awful stuff you put me through a tiny part of me does still miss you. Sometimes I wonder if I miss you or just having a boyfriend. I'm somewhere in the middle now. I do miss having a boyfriend- not particularly you. Give me a guy who cares about me and wanted to date and I would probably be satisfied to some level. Too bad I am damn picky....but I also miss some of the little things about you and us, even the incrediciblly annoying weird crap. Things I never thought I would miss....but I do. I remember how this time last year I was there for your birthday. Can't believe your birthday is Monday.....tiny part of me just wants to text you 'Happy birthday to you and you sis' but know I won't....

I love this time of year. I love the Fall. I remember how we went on that hay ride last year the week before Halloween. That was one of the last happy memories I have with us. That weekend was so amazing. I wish I could rewind to there. Everything fell apart of us Halloween weekend. That was the beginning of the end. It's funny how it ALL began for us on Halloween 2009 and all fell apart Halloween 2010. And here I am and it's almost Halloween 2011 and there is no us at all....:sigh: This is my favorite time of year, I am determined not to let you ruin it....

Hey--I'm not sure what I'm doing 'talking' to you but I feel pretty good about how far I have come. I was really obsessing and now I'm no longer like that. I had every right to be angry at you but what a waste of time it all was. It's finally getting to that point where I just kind of don't care, I don't care if you miss me or never think about me. I don't care if run into you, because you're just some person I don't even know. What difference would it make if I said hello or didn't say hello if by chance we run into each other? I'll have to make that decision if or when the time comes.

I'm so glad the worst is over, and that I'm finally excited about what life has to offer me. It's really a new chapter in my life, and everything has improved so much. You're not really on my radar anymore. The weird thing is that it still feels kind of like something's wrong--but who I wish you were is so different from who you actually are. Is that what you think about me? If that's true, I think that's repulsive, I really despise your judgment and how pathetic you think I am, because I'm not. I really deserve so much better than an * * * * * * * like you. Don't you dare pass your judgment on me. I refuse to be defined by your narrow and pig headed perspective. I really reject you because you don't want me to be your equal. I broke those chains from other people like you that wanted to manipulate and control me and I've become so much more assertive, creative and interesting. That's what was most damaging about being with you. You really are a bully and it's not justifiable. You don't deserve my sympathy. I just find the whole thing really distasteful and gross. You want me to stay crippled by the heartache so you can feel justified in dumping me but I'm not going to let you keep me down.

You're done. I'm not letting you destroy my life anymore. You can't hurt me and you can't keep me from being the wonderful person I am. I know you had a lot invested in me not measuring up to you but * * * * that. I always knew you're not good enough to appreciate all my gifts. Wow, I didn't know I was still so angry. It's good though, it reminds me that you are so not even worth a second of my time!! Time to enjoy my day. Thanks for reminding me that my life is precious.

By the way, barely being in my mid twenties does not make me OLD. We're the same age and I look like I'm in high school, I look way better than you. You're ridiculous! AND I'm looking forward to getting older--nothing I can do about it anyway at this point. I'm going to enjoy getting older while you just get more paranoid and weird about it. What kind of a person has a midlife crisis at this age?

You told me that you wanted to find happiness that comes from within yourself instead of from other people. So why are you back with her? You literally told me that you wanted to stay single for a while and figure yourself out. Either you're a liar, or you're an absolute idiot who fell into her trap. You're probably both.

Thank you for the memories. Thanks especially for the hard lessons, albeit painful they were and still are.

I owe ya one. Hope you'll learn sth from what happened too. Don't let the experience be a total waste.

Anyway.

Yesterday I stumbled accross one of my notepads. Going through it, I came accross sth I wrote, a 'future dream' so to speak involving you and me. I smiled. Think I wrote that sometime in mid 09? Can't remember.

Doesn't matter anyway.

That is just a fragment of the past.

xo L

As pathetic as my last posting here was, I have something new to say to my ex: I'm moving on. I'm happier than I've ever been. And I was strong enough to decline when you wanted to throw me some table scraps. I don't think you would recognize me anymore, and I'm glad.

I finally love myself, and I'm a different man than the one you knew.

Just remembered something you said shortly before the break up.

I was upset that you were going out with our friends without me, this is not like me at all and shows how insecure you were making me feel towards the end.

You said "We do things together all the time"

I said "What do you ever do for me, really?"

You said...

"I take you out places"

What on EARTH! You were my boyfriend, my partner! Not my chauffeur! What an idiot!!!

U always make me feel like things are finally clicking w u but of course they aren't and I'm the one left w the "call me in 6 mos when ur over me " card. But seriously ben! Eff that. I'm an amazing woman and I deserve to be someones first. Not someones sloppy 8th or 9th who u shove in the friend zone just in case. I'm not even sure you deserve me anymore. I am doing so well, I'm going to be on a movie tomorrow, school work finally clicking, just got a job on key biscayne, everything is coming together and you come in and make me feel needy and co dependent when in truth, you don't know me at all. I'm nome of those things anymore. I don't always need someone to love me, I just thought we would be different because maybe I was supposed to be with you: I had to try, and if you think I'm needy b I wanted you so be it. I really don't care what you think anymore or how little you want me to be in your life or why you want me in your life at all damn it . Why do you care at all since it's not enough to want to try? You know I kind of feel bad for you, because at least I'm feeling something duly. Id rather feel utter hatred than indifference. guess I always bring out the luke warm feelings in you. Hope you find someone to set you on fire. I'm really starting to be over you. I woke up this morning and didn't miss u. Just realized you've moved on and it's my time. No more holding me without chains. I won't love you anymore pretty soon. That's what you wanted anyways right?

I miss you. I can't believe you can say you want to put your family back together with someone who didn't care about the effect on you or your kid when she kicked you out. I am prettier, smarter, better educated, have a better job, will earn more money, gave you the best sex of your life, and showed you compassion, caring, fun and stability. She's a bipolar, selfish, controlling and manipulative hag. Doesn't it register that if everyone has told you for years that you deserve better, maybe you should listen? She does nothing but tear you down and now after not speaking to you for months, not letting you take anything when she kicked you out, telling you months ago she didn't love you, you are crawling back the minute she says she wants to try again. And she refuses to go to counseling herself, but you're seeing a therapist and on antidepressants. It would be laughable if it wasn't true. How can you want her back? She is an awful partner. How come everyone can see that but you? You make me very sad.