Post here instead of contacting your ex!

It's been a while since we talked. I am getting better, but I have days that I feel bad again. I experience days of happiness like I haven't while we were together, however, I still want to ask you some thing and tell you others. You lied to me, why?? Why would you do that when no matter what the truth was I would be there for you if you were honest.. We always fought over some small things, but I always believed that all of that will eventually end because I though we are always honest with each other and we both want to be happy together. I guess I was wrong. Because you lied and I caught you, I don't believe that anything that happened between us was true. You used me. You used my best friend, and you are trying to do the same now. Why? I used to think that no break up was bad because at the end we will realize that we can't be apart and come back together. Now you found someone else, you just can't be alone, can you? You need someone to manipulate, so that you feel better about yourself. I see you every single day in school and I have to run to the other side; I hate that. We probably want talk again. We will go our separate ways next year. All our plans to go to the same university, study together, support each other all are gone. Do you ever miss all that? I guess it's like you once said, when you said will this last or will it be just a memory of young foolish love; I guess it's the latter. Man, I loved you so much. You tricked me, people told me that but I was always defending you, no matter how many people were against you, I always stood by your side. Do you remember when you told me that you will love me even if we break up, but you will lie that you don't? That you will love me long after we break up and even though you may continue with someone else, you will still love me the most? I don't want that. I don't want to get back together with you, and I want you to love someone else truly. I don't want to be a reason why you are unhappy, even though you hurt me, I am still a human, I don't want people suffering because of me. I tried to cry for you the other day; I didn't succeed. But I still feel bad when I remember how it all could work out and when I see you, no matter what you are doing. I feel the worst now that you stealing my friend. He has been my friend for 10 years, now best friend with whom I started to talk a lot more when we stopped going, but I guess I don't mean much to him if he still goes for you. Thank you. You saved me from him, in a way. I now realize I have nothing to add, which is really weird, because I wanted to write you so much for so long, and finally when I have the opportunity, I don't have much to say.

That is the massage I would send my ex. I don't feel the need to do it now because writing it helped me a lot. I realized that I don't really need her, want to hear from her or am dying to find out why you did all those things you did. Thank you.

I miss you every single day. This evening more than most probably because you have been in my mind so much.

I take the brunt of the responsibility for causing the demise of the relationship. Its guilt that I will have to live with. You were the best thing that ever happened to me and can't quite come to terms with the fact that its all gone. I want to wish you happiness, but admit there is a small part of me that wishes your new relationship won't go well, and we will end up together again. We had too much goodto throw away after 3 years. Accepting my new reality isn't something that comes easily.

You said you wanted to be friends, but I can't do that right now. You are much farther along in this than I am.

so youre clearly in a new online community with all ya new fb friend adds....its good...enjoy them...shows you can put time into all of that but not us.

see you didnt mention this oh so important regression on ya wall...something so interesting..why? cos it had me in it? been slagging me off much? and couldnt really turn face to all ya fake buddies who you have prob given an edited version.....oh dear...and to think you aint got one real friend in real life....ive got many....

anyways...when i do reactivate my account i will do so when im good and ready, oh boy will you be shocked to see me now 20lbs lighter and fitter....

but all in good time ey

I miss us. I wish things would have progressed so we could have stayed together, we'd still be best friends and have that special connection. But instead you pushed me away with your unwillingness to grow up and/or at least tell me the truth about what you really wanted. You kept me dangling on a rope, stringing me along, telling me one thing, while your actions showed a completely different thing. I got fed up with it. I had to let go and move on. It's not easy, it hurts. It hurt to let you go and it hurts now. It's getting better though. Not talking to you is hard. Wondering if you still care or if you're thinking of me is what bothers me the most. But I suppose if you did care, you would reach out to me. It's sad it had to end the way it did. I am sorry for the hurtful things I said to you towards the end. I thought about texting you or writing you to tell you this. But it won't really matter and since I'm trying to heal, I won't.

I hate you I hate you I hate you. That's all I can say. I can't believe I still stayed with you after all the you did and you still won't even admit that you did. At the end of the day you still blame me. I'm gonna find someone who will treat me a million times better than you ever did. Scumbag.

One of my cats is curled up on my lap purring madly as I rub his ears, the cat that would always come straight to you whenever you were at my house. We would laugh when he would drape himself over you at strange angles just to get your affection.

You just won't ever let anyone get close, will you? You threw yourself at me and I fell in love with you, then you started backing away. Why? You knew I would do anything for you. I let you have all the space in the world yet it wasn't enough!

You know exactly how I'll be feeling right now, I couldn't have been more open and honest about my feelings throughout or time together. My sensitivity was one of the reasons you fell for me, you told me that on our final meeting! I'm a good, honest, decent caring person, not overwhelming!!!

I wish I'd said more when we last met. I hate this limbo. I love you so, so much.

I love you so much and every day it's getting harder and harder to come home and not see you here. Are you really with another girl? Can you forget what we had, a frienship of almost 10 years and 5 in a relationship and just be happy with someone new so quickly? I want to call you and ask you to come back home and hold me. I really love you and miss you.

I feel so isolated now, the bar which we used to hang about in before we got together and were just mates, and when we were together as a couple is reopening this weekend. It has been shut for months and we all felt a little bit lost without it, it was home! Well I can't go in there now, I can't go to the place which I felt comfortable in and always knew there would be a friend there. Because you might be there, or at least mutual friends might be there who want to ask questions.

Why am I the one who has to feel so isolated?! Everything in the future seems like it will be a hurdle to jump over. This weekend coming, my birthday in a week's time, and then your birthday a few days later. It's my 30th birthday! I have nothing to celebrate. We were going to celebrate our birthdays together but now what?! You'll be out with your friends, OUR friends and I just have to hide away like I'm the most horrible person in the world. And goodness knows what is being said. I'm so incredibly sad

As you know, last night was the first night you stayed somewhere else. It was the first time I came home to my house and knew(pretty much) that you wouldn't be coming home.

The feeling of relief was overwhelming. I did a happy dance. I felt like a huge weight was lifted off my chest. I had a great night. I went to the store and I had a hop to my step. I was overly cheerful to everyone. I still thought about you constantly. I'm thinking about you constantly right now. I still think about how some how we could still be together and work on our personal issues together. I still love you.

Just about every part of me knows we weren't good for each other. The fighting has been too much lately. I'm sorry I couldn't let go. I'm sorry that I couldn't control my emotions. I really hope you stay away for the next 3 weeks like you said you would. I fear I'll try and do something to make you want to be with me again if you stay here again.

I'm working on me now. Stay away.

Did not think I'd be posting here, at least not any time soon. I should've listened to people when they told me that the relationship would not change if we got back together. I'm sorry you find it "off putting" any time I get upset. I have always treated your concerns and emotions in our relationship with total respect, but you just talk down to me when I voice mine. I had a bad day, I came home and you were being unresponsive, then insulted me when I tried to get your attention. When I called you out on it, you insulted me a lot more and told me that you can't be with someone who acts like that.

I should've listened to people saying it wouldn't be any different. You are all over the place between "I love yous", talking about marriage and then flat out telling me you don't want to be with someone like me. It's exhausting and it's only been less than 2 weeks back together. What was I thinking...

Hey you.

Hows life?

Not a day goes by when i'm going through town, that I dont think about you. I'm convinced i'm gonna see you. But hey, I never do.

That could be because you are nowhere near here anymore. You could be anywhere right now couldnt you?

On face value, I guess you could say i'm doing well...

Im enjoying my job. Enjoying most of my free time.

Most importantly, im trying to get on with life and put myself out there abit.

I'm rarely on this website anymore. I rarely feel that sorry for myself either.

I'm getting the keys to my new house tomorrow. I'm moving in with them, like you probably would of predicted.

It makes me sad this time of year, because this is when you are me moved in together.

I've stopped counting the months actually, but I guess it's about 9?

D and B are splitting up, so i'm getting him through it, which obviously makes me think of you.

I searched for you on fb for the first time in ages tonight.

I saw a picture of you with what I imagine is your new bf. Looks like he suits you.

I have a date this Friday. She started talking to me in a club. Shes really nice. Such a sweet girl. Not as good looking as you though. I struggle with that.

I can feel myself getting a bit weak again. It hurts to be honest.

I dont know what else to say really. Im tired and depressed today.

Today I woke up without missing you. I looked at your pictures with him and I actually felt sorry. I always knew you were an emotional girl. If I treated you better, you would not have confused infatuation with love. But people tell me I shouldn't blame myself for your actions. You've had many bad experiences and somehow I do hope this guy actually works out.

Hey.

I sent you an email with a ton of questions and even slightly pleading for you to see the value in our relationship. I never mailed it to you though.

I did contact you today, too, but thankfully I had the sense to *67 my number and you didn't answer. At least I retained some of my dignity, lol.

How could you just up and leave me? How could you not even try to work it out with me?

Why did you feel that I needed to be your wife first before we worked out our situation?

Our relationship wasn't bad at all- just some communication issues I tried to work on with you, but your thinking is so 'structured' as you say that when you made up your mind, that was it.

It's like you didn't even try to change.

Everyday, I am working on getting over you. It's amazing how one minute I feel strong and I can say 'screw you' and the next minute I am almost sobbing or am sobbing because I want you to come back to me and tell me we can work this out.

I am crying as I type this.

I've never felt this way before. I have so much positives in my life, yet whenever I try to focus on them, my mind switches back to you.

I know God is going to help me get through this- He has to... my only question is when will he relieve me from this ache in my heart.

Bye...for now.

I still check my phone way to frequently, thinking you texted or emailed me. I see you have been on okcupid all night. That makes me sad for you. Sad for me too because I'm still looking.

You almost caught me today. You text'd me back only because you wanted to delay paying me back money you borrowed just 4 days ago. You threw on there..."not that you care but...." You caught me at first. I responded with "ok, no prob." luckily I'm healing and i realized what I did. You inspired me Saturday night when you told me that I let people walk all over me and that I'm a coward.

You knew I much I loved you and that you didn't feel the same. You've known that for months. * * * * , you told me. You moved in with me. I took you in because you were in need. I've supported you for months through your * * * * ups. Yes, you gave me plenty of love. ALOT. but yet you kept talking to the ex. you tried to meet up with him in july and he said NO. HAHA. I see what you do with him. You owe him money and it's never a priority to pay him back. And now you're trying the same stuff with me. I don't need the money. But god damnit, you're paying me back this weekend.

Here I am, I have balls again. You borrowed money from me 4 days ago and now you're telling me that you'll pay me back later? After you told me that it would be this friday when you borrowed it? No, now. I'm done being used.

Had an overwhelming feeling of missing you yesterday

then at 9.30pm you sent me a breadcrumb after over a week since your last text

''How's pudding doing?'' it said. Pudding is the pet name for our (my) kitten. I didnt respond. I know you dont miss me, you're just trying to show you're not a * * * * .

I know you're not a bad guy, but you've changed and I dont like who you've become. You're cold and distant whenever I repsond to you so I wont. Im keeping NC.

I love you with all my heart though.