Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the most frustrating part of dating for you?

gregfloripa

Lightbulb What's the most frustrating part of dating for you?

Hey guys,

I'm curious what for you is the most frustrating part of dating or the part that you have the most problems with?

Also from a girl's perspective, what's the part that annoys you or you hate that guys do(or don't do) during dating, or at a first date, or even when they approach you?

For me the biggest problem in dating was always approaching a girl during the day. I would always get very nervous because I thought of a million things that could go wrong or that I would run out of things to say so I would talk myself out of it.

Now my biggest is long term relationships and knowing exactly what I actually want in a long term relationship and what type of girl I'd like to be with.

Would love to know what everyone else is dealing with and what you find difficult.

Thanks guys!

SoulTaker
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gregfloripa [Register to see the link]
    Hey guys,

I'm curious what for you is the most frustrating part of dating or the part that you have the most problems with?
    For men, it's usually about finding someone interesting in wanting to go out on a date with. With OLD, there are many fake, deceptive,... profiles. So, it's about getting to "first base". Once I'm on an actual date, things are fine.

reinventmyself
    For me, I don't like the whole exercise of dating!
    I am good on my own, I am good in (good) relationship.
    But the whole getting dressed and courting thing is exhausting.

And for what? . .I ask myself often.
    Most don't come to fruition for no other reason then not everyone is the right one.

But getting between here and there is just a whole lot of work at times.
    Often times Netflix or dinner with a good friend is just more appealing.
    Last edited by reinventmyself; 10-11-2017 at 08:03 PM.

GTR King
    Bronze Member
    I hate all the fake profiles, and when you chat to a girl they seem interested & give you their number then go cold after a few days....

Batya33
    Platinum Member
    The most frustrating was the needle in a haystack feeling -I dated to find someone to marry and start a family with (once I was in my late teens/early 20s) and I found it frustrating to have all the dead ends - given all the time/effort I put into it.

katrina1980
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by reinventmyself [Register to see the link]

But getting between here and there is just a whole lot of work at times.
    Often times Netflix or dinner with an good friend is just more appealing.
    You can say that again.

Sometimes, even staying home and reading an interesting book is more appealing!

reinventmyself
    I read your questions again ~

`A woman loves a man with a plan'
    I love this saying.

Because of other experiences (not enough room) I get frustrated if a man asks me on a date and doesn't have some sort of plan. Anything!

Please don't pick me up for date and ask me what I want to do and then in turn I end up having to orchestrate it.
    If I invite you out, I promise I will have a plan. Please do the same

WhiteLotus
    I'm married now, but the two things that really bothered me were:

1. People playing games. I am a pretty straightforward person, don't make me guess how you feel about me.

2. Guys always want sex on the first date. If that is what you're looking for, go on Fling or another site for that purpose. I never did the online dating thing so I am referring to going on dates with guys that I already knew from real life. And I'm not a prude, if the stars align and we both want something to happen, great! But it seems like so many guys would go on a date simply to get laid, they didn't want to put any work into the relationship first.

mustlovedogs
    I get frustrated with guys who can't or won't make conversation. They expect to be asked all the questions and don't reciprocate or help continue conversation at all.

SweetGirl28
    Gold Member
    I get frustrated because I am picky.
    It is difficult for me to really connect.
    I need that spark, that attraction, that feel good high lol

And it's rare for anyone to actually be able to ignite that in me.
    If they do, I can lose my attraction easily.
    Partly because I am a single mom with a daughter, so I am quite cautious.

In my age group most everyone has baggage. When they speak of a crazy ex, I'm done.
    I don't want to be involved in any drama! They have a criminal history, done.
    They drink more than socially, done. Drugs. Done. Unmotivated, done. Too many exe's, done.
    Too many marraiges that ended, done. Hop from job to job, done. My list goes on..... Lol 😜

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Top Threads
Red Flag if the guy on first date does not pay for my food?
A guys asked me out to a dinner and picked the restaurant. Toward the end, when the waiter came to drop off the bill, the waiter leaned toward the
I'm always the one messaging first lately.... not her.
I've been dating this woman for the past few weeks. We've gone on about 4 dates so far. Date #5 occurring this Saturday. Anyway, lately, it
Why would people ghost rather than saying something
Speaking to a girl for a month or so, been on a couple dates went well and we spoke a lot. After the last date we were still speaking for a few days
He didn't even bother to cancel our date leaving me feeling disrespected
We made plans to go out on Friday evening. No place/specific time but we did discuss possible things to do and I knew it would be in the evening
Does she like me? Another second date confusion...
Met another girl online and we went on a date at Sunday ([I]this is the 7th girl I go on a first date with for the past few months, I suck at
Is he really even interested? Please help.
I am really torn on what to do. I know I'm emotional at times and I don't know if this is honestly a problem or if it's all in my own head and I'm
Ghosted by an Ďamazingí man?
Hi Everyone, So after finally leaving an emotionally abusive relationship with a man I had a child with I finally started dating. I went on a few

Featured Threads
Red Flag if the guy on first date does not pay for my food?
A guys asked me out to a dinner and picked the restaurant. Toward the end, when the waiter came to drop off the bill, the waiter leaned toward the
narcissistic ex - help/ how to get back at him
So this is a post about a narcisisstic, immature ex. Not an ex boyfriend, not an ex boy, but something in between. It was something in between
University freshers fling?
[B]Hey there! [/B] Thank you so much for reading this. I just [I]REALLY [/I]need advice as it's SERIOUSLY affecting MY LIFE
Should you call out your ex when you find out they've been cheating on you?
Just some thoughts guys. Have you been cheated on? What did you do? Did you call your ex out on the lies and deceit? Or go on with your lives?
Ex is being so angry and hateful
I was in kind of relationship for almost 6-7 months but unexpectedly we broke up. He dumped. Just on a fight. Just day after our breakup. I went back
How to avoid checking up on ex social media?
Hi friends, Iím finding that posting here and seeing so many of us in the same boat is proving rather helpful in my own journey to move on. That
Break-up
Hi, I've recently just been broken up with by my girlfriend of two years, she has stated it wasn't all my fault and she is part to blame, but would
Ask For Advice