Is It Right To Call Me A Virgin Or No?

MrThatGuy

Here are the 2 most intimate things I have done with my ex-girlfriend:

1. Doggystyle dry sex and missionary dry sex.

2. Masturbating myself until I cum while passionately making out with my ex-girlfriend (she touched my penis for a few seconds every now and then). Some of the cum got on her.

I suppose straight male virginity is defined by whether or not a man/boy thrusted into a vagina or not, but I don't think people assume a male virgin to have the experiences I have just described.

2. Masturbating myself until I cum while passionately making out with my ex-girlfriend (she touched my penis for a few seconds every now and then).

I suppose straight male virginity is defined by whether or not a man/boy thrusted into a vagina or not, but I don't think people assume a male virgin to have the experiences I have just described.

So you have had sex, but wonder if you are a virgin?

No, you are not. What is the confusion?

By dry sex, I mean we still have our clothes on while rubbing up against each other in doggystyle or missionary positions; she would cum up to 6 times in 1 session while I couldn't bust a single nut until we tried the 2nd course of action in my original post.

It seems all of us old people are learning new terms this week. So, by dry sex, you are meaning dry humping. Because the term 'dry sex' just sounds so painful.

Generally speaking, no intercourse means you are a virgin. Interestingly, some people think that doing it up the back way also allows them to remain a virgin.

Well, I guess to conclude this, one of you thinks I'm not a virgin while the rest of you do, so I'll go with a label a friend assigned me: 0.5 virgin.

Just a sad state to be in as a 24-year-old, one that's making me consider hitting up a few hookers just to gain the necessary experience to help me be sexually satisfying for my next partner. But I guess that's for a separate topic.

Well, I guess to conclude this, one of you thinks I'm not a virgin while the rest of you do, so I'll go with a label a friend assigned me: 0.5 virgin.

Just a sad state to be in as a 24-year-old, one that's making me consider hitting up a few hookers just to gain the necessary experience to help me be sexually satisfying for my next partner. But I guess that's for a separate topic.

The only person who said you're not a virgin didn't know what you were referring to with the term 'dry sex' and seems to have thought you meant 'sex', so I don't think you can consider that answer

0.1 virgin

By dry sex, I mean we still have our clothes on while rubbing up against each other in doggystyle or missionary positions; she would cum up to 6 times in 1 session while I couldn't bust a single nut until we tried the 2nd course of action in my original post.

Ah, ok. I took dry sex in the literal sense.

Then no, you haven't had sex. Thus, you are a virgin.

Indeed. I never knew that having all your clothes on, and just "doing the motions of sex", means you have actually had sex. Wow. I learn something new each day.[/quote

Hence my confusion with the initial post. I have never heard "dry sex" used to describe the act of rubbing against another person while still clothed.

Same here Annia. LOL.

I had heard, in the past, of a certain country where the couple would engage in anal sex so that she would still be a "virgin" on marrying!

Talk about intellectual acrobatics lol.

And then there was the concept of the "near Miss", being a play on words.

2. Masturbating myself until I cum while passionately making out with my ex-girlfriend (she touched my penis for a few seconds every now and then). Some of the cum got on her.

Yes. you had sex! You are not a virgin. You have ejaculated with the assistance and presence of a woman. you have had deep sexual contact. You have had sex, intercourse, etc, just without penetration.

If a woman prostitutes herself, performs oral sex on men, they perform the same on her, etc, she is manually stimulated to orgasm - she has had sex. you could say she's a "technical virgin" from a medical standpoint, but she

she's no virgin, dear.

Technical virginity used to be based on whether a woman's hymen was broken or not - but nowadays that's murky because an opening develops so a woman can menstruate and with the use of tampons, etc, not all virgins can be detected by an examination.

So don't tell a woman "i am a virgin and i have waited for sex until i found the right one".

Virgin or not, you and your ex girlfriend were definitely sexually active. You should not feel like less of a man just because there was no penetration.

No, do not "hit up a few hookers" just so you can definiteively remove virgin status. What the heck!?

A very sad state for a 24 year old is someone who thinks he has to pay for sex over a dumb label.

I think the point here is not that the poster wants to define himself, rather he feels inexperienced and wants to know whether he should disclose this to partners and/or work to improve. Am I getting the idea?

The best way to learn is to find a long term romantic partner who is happy to explore with you.

Archived