Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1935 of 1937 FirstFirst ... 193219331934193519361937 LastLast
Results 19,341 to 19,350 of 19367

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Platinum Member
    Hey E.

Haven't messaged u in so long. For the longest time, I was chasing the feeling I used to have with you with everyone I met after. I never forgot how special you were to me and now that I met someone that reminds me of you so much it's kinda making me think of you again. I really hope you're happy these days, I know you decided to stay away to make it easier for both of us. Long distance doesn't work of course but regardless of the situation, I loved you. You changed my life and I'll always have a soft spot for you.

Do you honestly think a cheating manipulative married man with kids is an upgrade! You dumb ass!

Originally Posted by anewhope
    Do you honestly think a cheating manipulative married man with kids is an upgrade! You dumb ass!
    this made me laugh, i needed that today.

It's been about 7 weeks now. NC hasn't been easy but I've been doing it.
    I can't risk humiliating myself again and being rejected.
    I still think about you all day every day. But i'm not feeling that sharp pain so much now, it's much more dull.
    I still cry sometimes, but I've been having bad luck with my health the past few weeks so it just brings me down and then I miss you more.
    I'll be ok eventually.

I hope you're happy with your gf. I assume you are still with her seeing as I haven't heard anything from you at all.
    I was driving myself crazy by checking your fb profile all the time. Checking to see if you had updated your fb status to in a relationship. But nope, it still shows as single. Then I was trying to see if I could figure out who your girlfriend was from your friends list, I couldn't tell.
    So I removed you from my friends list, and blocked you.

Now I have the same problem with WhatsApp. I keep checking your 'last seen'. Analysing why you haven't been online for 2 or 3 hours. That must mean you're with her right?
    When you're online a lot more, I know you're working or you haven't got company. I know this from your habits and how you were with me.
    But of course, it's all mind reading.
    I actually have no idea what you're doing or who with.
    All I know is you won't contact me at all.

I'll be ok one day.
    I'll get there in the end.
    I can do this. I'm strong.

Bronze Member
    Im sorry for what i said. I was angry and hurt. I know i played my part in what happened. I just wish youd communicated with me instead of ending us. I really wanted it to work with us because i love you. Your probably already talking to other people and couldnt care less. This time hurt me. I dont know why maybe because i know its the last time and you know it too yet still choose to end it. You dont love me. You never did. Ive had people love me, i know people remember me. I wanted you to be the one that stayed. I would never write this too you. What would be the point. Im sorry too.

I am not sure if I am disappointed in myself that I let this happen to us/to me.... if I am angry about your behaviour ... or if it's just the realisation that I never wanted this to begin with until you manipulated me in staying in this relationship. Now you you decided that you didn't need me anymore - if you could have at least had the decency of telling me what happened.

You broke my heart. I'll get over it, the kids hurt more... but they are your kids so you do what's best for them (in your mind anyway).

I guess I'll hurt and be (f@#!ng) angry at you for few more weeks or months until I manage to get on with reality and live with the fact that I will never know what happened that caused you to shut down. I wish and hope that you will never have to feel the emotional neglect and rejection that you made me suffer through in the last 3 months.

I hate you, I love you, I have that I love you... it's just one of those days today :-(

you're not my ex-husband yet but you are considering that role. i spend all day at work doing NC and it's incredibly difficult. i miss seeing my phone go off with a text from you, asking what i'm making for dinner or sending me a funny joke. we still live together and interact here and there but it's not comfortable by any means. oh how badly i want to kiss you when you come home and eat the dinner i prepared together. i miss being playful with you and making fun of things that we find silly.

why are you letting us go when i know you're going to regret it someday? why are you tearing us down? it makes me sad all day to know i may not have much more time with you. i'm trying to leave you alone because i know being around isn't what you want.

i'm your wife and vowed to love you at your worst. i hope even after all this is over you see that some day. that i loved you, even at your worst. i hope you can see then, how loyal my love was and you think of me.

heyy... this used to be our way of starting a conversation, i miss how we were, especially at the begining when there were no fights, no pressure. I was scared, i believe i'll always be somehow even now when i lost you, i always thought you were the love of my life, and i still do even when hurt, i forgive you and hope you do the same. I only wish you did more for me, i would've done everything in exchange...
    take care of yourself, and know that i love you... you're just not here to hear it :(

I guess i will be posting here

Dear mr. I hated your communication style but is was jus disguised as emotionally unavailable and that you were..u kept me locked out of your life how cruel is that.u would apologize but yet your actions told me that you were not available..you are a playboi, a narcissist and a cheating dogg. Your main objective is to make women fall for you then discard them..i have blocked u from my life...period pooh

Give Advice
Ask For Advice