What do you want to say to your ex?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You cheated on me only 3 months after our wedding! It is now not even our first anniversary, and we are getting divorced!! I still have the top layer of our wedding cake in our freezer which is in the empty house you left for me with the HUGE mortgage payment!

Why did you even marry me in the first place?

You keep saying that you married me because you loved me, and I was the only girl for you - BUT somehow 3 months later you were in the arms of another woman.

You are a liar - you did NOT go backpacking through Thailand for 4 months or in St. Croix or wherever else you told your many women you have been. You were NOT an "army brat" as a child - your parents are teachers and you have lived in the same house since you were born! You are a pathological liar! You fooled me once but you won't do it again!

The next time you cheat - IT WON'T BE ON ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quit lying to people about me - I did NOT cheat on YOU - YOU cheated on me!! Of course, if you tell all your girlfriends that you were the cheater most of them wouldn't be sleeping with you right now!! Hell, just quit LYING!!

I did NOT leave you - I kicked your a** OUT!!

Oh, and I still know the password for all your accounts - STUPID!!! So, I can see that even though you told me that you are going to change your life so that you can eventually win me back - you are still up to the same old games!! (once the divorce is final I will make sure that you find this out because I will no longer need evidence of you cheating!)

I never thought that I could stop loving you until I found out that I was loving someone that I really didn't know. To think that you fooled me for so long before the wedding too - we even lived together!! YUCK!

You told me you loved me, then told me you didnt. Couldnt you ever make your mind up??

i still love you no matter what. we dont speak anymore, and i miss that. Why do you hate me so much? I had to finish it because you didnt feel the same way! so why arent you talking to me?

You never thought about any one else except yourself. You always knew i hated football, so why force me to watch it?

Why did u pay a cuddly toy more attention than me. You promised me you wouldnt hurt me, Youve hurt me in so many ways.

Why did you and your mum always laugh and take the mickey out of me???

Why did you take advantage of me the last time we saw eachother...You knew you didnt feel the same way...so WHY do it??

we had some fantastic times, and i guess you not feeling the same way anymore is just fate telling me your not the man for me...

I love you Thomas, and i always will...Just devastating knowing you dont me...

Thats all x

I wish I was stronger...I wish I was more experienced...I wish I met you later in my life, when the turbulence of young love is eased by experience. You were my first girlfriend and my first love. It's unfortunate that I didn't understand how relationships worked, that we were too young to realize what we had, and I was too blinded to work on things. I wish I had practice before you, and I tried my best, but I was felled by my own ignorance and lack of understanding. I can't believe I let you slip through my fingers and I can't believe I ever hurt you. I wish I could take back the pain, for both our sakes. I still wonder if you believe we should have stayed friends instead of becoming lovers...but I truly believe that our love, although a flicker of a star, was meaningful.

But we've both grown since then, and we've both learned a lot. Don't ever underestimate the power of your mind and the power of your heart, and although you might think I'm completely over you, first passionate flames still burn as embers, even though I've been interested in others after you, and even though you've found someone else after me.

I'll never forget the light your brought to my life. You held two candles in your hand and you laid one next to me, and that light is still helping me see clearly, although you have since spread your light to others.

But the hardest part is letting go. The hardest part is realizing that what you love is a memory, that if you truly love someone, you will let them go. Life is short, and this was a bittersweet taste of life and love. Life is too short to be bitter. You are a beautiful human being, and your calling in life is to love and be loved.

This much I know is true.

What did I do to deserve this? You walked out of my life because you said you didn't know if you were completely in love with me. You then walked back into my life 4 months later because you said that you missed me and wanted to spend time together. Now all the sudden after 2 months, you are becoming distant again, for no reason. What in the hell is wrong with you? Why are you doing this to me? Why do you keep playing games?

YOU DON'T DESERVE ME!!!!!!!

i am lost now you have gone.

18 years together, u said goodbye and moved on to her the next day. that will haunt me forever. the kids say u treat her better then u treated me , why??

you buy her teddys keyrings etc ,when u take the kids out they tell me, u gave all the teddys i have bought u over the last 18 yrs to the charity shop -good for u, it hurts like hell .i dont matter anymore.

in the space of 4 months u have dumped me and moved in with her and her 2 kids,somehow i know u will marry her ,which always eluded me god i am jealous.how do i get the strenght to carry on when all i see is u loved up and me heartbroken ,the pain is so hard its almost physical . how do i pick up the pieces after all these years ? most of my thoughts and memories have u in them.

You were perfect for me, everything I had been looking for, and came into my life so unexpectedly and at such a perfect time.

You were and still are everything I ever wanted or wished for in a woman: intelligent, affectionate, compassionate, gorgeous, sexy, goofy, caring, passionate, classy.

I know that I faltered at the end of our relationship, and was too selfish at the time to realize what I was doing. I am sorry for acting selfishly during that time and not listening to your feelings. If I could turn back time and change my actions, you'd probably still be in my arms today...

The 14 months I spent with you were undoubtedly the best times of my life. Thank you for each and every second we spent together. My only wish is that we could have spent the rest of our lives together in the happiness that we had for so long.

You don't know what you've got til it's gone...

Take a look in the mirror.

Treat others how you want to be treated.

You're self-absorbed and insecure.

Explore your sexuality because I know you're attracted to men.

From the start I let you know who I am...good or bad.

All you had to do was tell the truth.

You lost my trust and respect.

A load was lifted when I walked away.

I'm not your councelor.

You're a cloud that darkened my sunny days.

I think you're missing something upstairs.

After seeing you the other day, I'm 100% sure I made the right choice.

I'd rather be alone than be with you.

I inadvertantly lied when I said your penis was big...that was before I unzipped your pants.

Being with you was like dating a girl.

Mature a little and actually learn from your experiences.

I need good conversation.

You're boring.

I think I know why your other ex's left you.

It wasn't her, it WAS you.

There's something wrong when you stop growing as a person.

I did us both a favor by letting you go.

I'm not perfect and we discussed that, but I changed the bad qualities for you.

You can't take what you dish out.

All that glitters aint gold.

I can do better and I deserve it.

To be with you would be to settle for less.

I'm not that desperate.

I don't hate you.

Can't see myself being your friend...because I don't have the desire...I would just end up being your shrink.

I now know what I do and don't want because of you.

When I find the right one I'll cherish him...thank you.

I wish you the best.

Hopefully you'll get it together.

We met for a reason and I don't regret it.

We didn't last for a reason and I don't regret it.

You have many good qualities...too bad they were outweighed by the negative ones.

Sometimes I think of you and smile.

Sometimes I think of you in disgust.

Thanks for the learning experience.

Cristalgold, I think we have the same ex!

You are insensitive and clueless.

You have no sense of the consequences of your actions on other people.

You lied and used me.

You were treated like crap by the two girlfriends before me and I was nice, yet I got the revenge you wanted to give them.

You are so hypercritical of your sister for "never being on her own" and always having to have an SO, but you are just the same.

You led me on, kept me around until you found a replacement.

You are cold, callous and manipulative.

You are spoiled and have never really suffered. I thought having gone through your Mom's illness you had a maturity and perspective most people your age don't but I was wrong.

You can't see the current girlfriend for the psycho she is sending me those horrible emails and breaking into yours to get the information.

You want to be truthful and open, but act like things are horribly wrong, then backpedal and make jokes and say more insensitive stupid * * * *.

I don't know what happened to the man I loved.

I don't know why you are acting this way.

I don't know why I still care because I shouldn't.

I still love the good and keep trying to excuse the current bad and I shouldnt.

I wish I could hate all of you and start moving on faster.

I hate how this whole thing has made me feel about myself.

I hate how I'm having trouble trusting people because of you.

I hate how I know question all my thoughts, instincts, and people-assessing skills. I thought I was pretty intuitive and you totally got past my radar.

I was stupid to fall in love with you.

You fell for someone else.

I was stupid to comfort you.

You broke my heart.

I was stupid to make a commitment.

You walked away.

I wanted to marry you

You were scared that your father will not approve.

I remained faithful.

You went around the block.

I wasted 4 years of my life.

You just laughed it away.

I wish you would vanish from this earth.

You dont deserve a guy like me.

I gave you another chance, you seemed to know that I loved you, and for those months you tried so hard, now you tell me you were forcing yourself and hiding your real feelings. Your not as innocent as you think you are. I've done everything to support all your decisions even when we were apart I never said one bad word about you. Sometimes now I want to, I just wanna make you hurt like you've hurt me. Like how just gave yourself to those guys. I hope you feel bad about that, fooling around outside of a relationship when you said you never would, and the sex. I guess these guys got to have there fun and leave while i end up with the results of your actions, they get to screw you and go while I ended up loving you and being hurt. now it seems I've ended up like all the other guys you've gone and f'ckd

we broke up almost 7 years ago, yet i am reminded every day of all the horrible things you put me through. you played with my head, with my heart. you would get so close to me, then you would withdraw in to your cold, heartless existence. when i would start to feel strong and go on my way, you would be right back in my arms again, afraid i was leaving you.

i still have to see your face every day, your beautiful face. yes, i notice the way you look me up and down, see right through my clothes, eyes sparkling. you were the best lover i've ever had, and that really ticks me off. why couldn't you have been terrible in bed? then i wouldn't have to think about it every day...

you are so self-absorbed. i didn't think it was possible for one person to be so in love with himself, but you have proven to be that person. you almost ruined my marriage. i almost went back to your bed so i could feel that way again. i don't think you felt any guilt over that at all, and it kills me.

go ahead and run around with girls half your age. i know you do it to make me mad, and the sad thing is, it does make me mad. i don't know why. i shouldn't care what you do anymore, because you are not mine. but i will never tell you that it makes me mad.

i will have to see you every day, for the rest of my life. i will have to spend every christmas, every birthday party, every family reunion with you. you will drop by my house, play with my kids, eat dinner at my table. you will continue to play games with me, because you have never stopped. guess that's what i get for marrying your brother.

I posted this several months ago; and now that I consider I have healed, I think I should say some other things here.

Dear YOU:

I found someone better, and you know it, because you saw us together. It wasn't my intention to break your heart as you broke mine, I simply didn't want that. You told me you would never be with me again, but now say that you always left a special place for me in your heart. Now you are coming back, but I don't want you anymore.

Now that you see your silence isn't affecting me you are giving me those "I love you"'s that I had to beg for before.

I will be your friend. Don't wait for anything further than that. Now you see, karma is a **tch.

Always your friend,

ME

I do! I do!

I'd never actually say it as I don't want to stir things up between my ex & I as it may affect access to my daughter, as it is he already doesn't like me & apparently wishes to 'discuss' some things with me but what I'd love to say to him is :

"So how does your family feel about you dating outside your gene pool?"

If my daughter wasn't a factor, I'd risk a smack in the face from him just to see his reaction................not that he'd probably get it anyway.

Trust me, if you met the guy you would understand how fitting the comment is

You got accepted to this school...You moved back here to attend it...And after a semester here, instead of taking advantage of all the opportunities that it has to offer, you're taking classes at the community college? I've got one thing to say...

HAHAHAHAHA. I thought you had the upper hand after the breakup, but boy, was I wrong. The people at your workplace clearly rubbed off on you. Go ahead, do whatever you want...But I'm so over you. I deserve a guy who values his education more than you do. And even if one day down the road you decide to give things another shot, it ain't gonna happen, buddy. Adieu.

Archived