What do you want to say to your ex?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In re-reading the ugly words you wrote about me,

I cannot help but feel only contempt towards you.

I wish that you get away from this country, and that you

never hurt anyone else again.

I wish that all the lies catch up with you all at once.

I wish that because you lied to your mother I would have the courage to

mail her copies of the pages of your journal, (yes because I did keep them) so that she could see what a real con of a son she has.

I wish I could also send same copies to your friends because just like me they all fell for your stupid smile and trust that you are the good guy and that I am the crazy bitxx!!!! I wish that I would stop hating you so that I could move on and be with a real man.

I wish you would stop to be a puxxy and come forward admit what you did, work 1 honest day in your fckyn life and pay me back what you owe, you looser.

*SPLASH* LAUNDRY MONEY AND ALL POCKET CHANGE THROWN IN......

The sadness is still here sometimes. It's hard for me to feel you hurting and not be abe to do anything about it. It's also hard to know that someone who said they loved me, treated me so badly. I can't be with someone who lies and cheats. I wish the great parts of you comes to the surface and the bullS*** falls away. I believe it will. I love you very much.

I have to love myself more.

I've had this feeling of impending doom deep down in the pit of my stomach for a couple weeks now. It's been 6 months since I've seen you, and I just had this strange feeling that it was about time for us to run into one another. I can't hide out in the burbs for the rest of my life, right? So you can imagine my relief when I found out that my being sick yesterday prevented that very scenario. Had I gone to the tattoo shop to get my next piece, we would have run smack dab into each other and I would have been forced to spend several hours in the same room as you and your friends. I know you would have been cocky and made things really uncomfortable for me. Everything for a reason, eh? Yesterday I was whining about being sick, today I sigh with relief knowing that things just have a way of working out for the best.

I've had this feeling of impending doom

This is one feeling I can say that I have a lot of familiarity with...and I'm sure many others feel the same way. Its a horrible feeling, usually accompanied by an impending ANXIETY ATTACK, but often manifested solely.

And, since this is a thread about what you want to say to the ex:

I wish I could hate you. You deserve my hate, and I deserve the release that my hating you would bring...I have at least made a turning point in this whole process, and although I still love you, I can also say that I hold a feeling very similar to hate for you...

Thank-you for making me meaner, stronger, smarter and a fighter. Thank-you for the life lessons. You said I needed to grow a thick skin... well how do you like me now you S.O.B. instead of skin I have body armor. No longer can your physcohpath narcissism nail me to the cross and push me into a corner. Thank-you for teaching me how to look FEAR in the eye and pee on its grave. Thank-you for hardening my heart and sealing your own fate; teaching me the value of "words" and how sharp they can be.... how deep they can dig.

Thank-you for teaching me about my self-worth. To you I was worth a paycheck, a servant, a recepticle for your hatred of women. I was a physical, emotional and mental punching bag and subtitute for your angst. I might have been a slave to your whims but to others I am the world. To me... I am the stars, moon and I am light.

You can no longer "HIDE" behind a womans skirts, a few musical notes and a guitar.... that only works on the innocents. At your age... YOU ARE EXPOSED for the drek that you are.

Did you think you'd bring down this WARRIORESS and bring me to heel???? THINK AGAIN.

You equate respect with FEAR....Love with Fear....

well FEAR THIS WARRIORESS.... you are exposed and I leave you naked to the ravens so they can pick your worthless carcass to the bone.

I have SURVIVED.... and I am STRONGER... and I AM... THE WOMAN that I was always meant to be... INSPITE OF YOU and with your help.

THANK-YOU.

You often said "I'm not a bad man", almost out of nowhere, in the middle of a conversation about nothing - and I always wondered what that was about. Well, now I know the truth - that you are indeed a bad man! When I think of things you said or wrote to me, and then think of your actions, it makes me feel ill. I'm going to the post office now to mail your parents all the stuff of mine you damaged.

Oh, and you know all those times you told me you thought I was too trusting of strangers when travelling on my own, that I could've been raped? Mike, no stranger in any foreign land has ever violated me like you did: going through my computer, going through my stuff, destroying and stealing things. I'd stay with that antiques dealer in Ancona all over again. He was a perfect gentleman. You're the one I should have watched out for.

Your parents are wonderful, but they can have all the damaged goods now - and that includes YOU!

You made me realize that it is possible for someone to seem interested only to just dump me out of the blue with no warning signs, no arguments, nothing. To just suddenly say you don't have "those feelings" for me while still saying that I am amazing. Whatever, I don't trust you or believe anything you say. I hate how you just randomly changed your mind. That really hurt and made me feel like I wasn't good enough. For you, it was so easy to transition immediately into being friends. Well, at least that is what you wanted. I never understood that. Maybe one day you'll be in my position and you'll understand how I feel.

Thank you for the email you sent yesterday, which was such a self-centered piece of baloney, I'm truly glad that my mail filter didn't work. No, I don't want to know when you've got 30 days, or 90 days, or you're "working the 9th step." Your problems go much further than just the alcohol.

I'm back to working on all those plans I was working on before I met you - and if I have any questions about rock climbing when I get to Croatia, I'll surely have no problem asking someone else.

It's just so incredably sad that I can't have the man I love and my own health and happiness at the same time. I had this dream, me, my love and then building a future together with love and happiness.

You didn't see the greatness in us, in love, in building something together that was real and beautful. You coouldn't see it.

I don't know whats going to happen in the future, but I do know that I can't waste any more time on you. I haven't spoken to you in so long, and I've been a complete mess. At the beginning I openly grieved. I thought I understood the meaning of the word broken before all of this - brokenhearted, broken down - but only through experience and pain can one feel the true meaning of these things. Then, through the confines of NC, I slowly and unconsciously repressed reality...knowing that I couldn't be with you but somehow not really believing it, denying it. Now I realize that any more time spent on you is a tragedy. A waste of existence.

No longer will I be pining over you, and its not because I'm going to pick my chin up or get a hold of myself, its simply because I don't want to anymore. I won't simply sit here waiting for some miracle to happen. No magic TV moment. It would be impossible to repair the damage thats been done anyway, who am I fooling? I've shared so much with you, so many amazing moments, and then in what must appear as a glimpse of our togetherness, a mere seconds tick off the 24 hour clock that would be our relationship, I endured a series of horrific and shocking realizations. Betrayal, demolition, abandonment. At this stage I could never see us being lovers again. I think that the damage done is enough to deny us any friendship in the future as well. Its scary to be all alone in this world, but that is reality. We are all separate entities, all interconnected through matter and energy no doubt, but certainly separate consciousnesses. Your spirit wisp slowly melds away from mine and drifts off into the distance, and I bid you good night...fare thee well. I wish you peace and happiness, health and love.

I know you think I f*cked it all up, but it wasn't like that. I liked you really much, and the time I spend with you was great, but I can't rule my heart. Suddenly, I didn't feel right with you because I started liking my best friend, and I can't rule over that. Things just happened. I could've cheated on you, but I didn't, because it wouldn't be fair to you. I know you think I cheated on you, because things look like if I had to, but I never did anything to you. I never meant to hurt you. You are a great guy, and I haven't talk to you in 3 months and I'm in a relationship right now, and yetsurday I cried, because I miss you. It's not that we're not together or that there are still feelings, no, I really like my actual boyfriend and I'm happy with him right now, but I miss you, and I miss talking to you, because you know, we were better being friends, we didn't work as a couple even though I had a great time with you, every single second I was happy with you. I wish I could talk to you again, and be friends again, because I LOVE talking with you about nothing. It was fun and I miss it.

I haven't see you for so long, that the day I do, I don't know what's gonna happen to me, seriosuly. I don't know if I can approach to you and say hi, or if I treat you like I never seen you before.

and honestly, 3 months ago, I never thought I would miss you or think about you these times... and I do.

I am glad I have finally realized who you really are. You are a liar. You probably lied to me during our relationship. You continue to think that you have to lie to me, and that is childish. I came to your campus last night to return your belongings and get the rest of mine. You didn't even have the decency to tell me when you would be available. You think you are happy now, but I guarantee you will not be in the long run. I know you are hanging out with him every day, and he's probably staying in your dorm with you at night too. I don't care. He is a low-life and will never be successful in life. He rubbed off on you. You didn't go to your classes AT ALL this semester, and now you are going to pay for it. I was always there for you and encouraged you to get your work done and go to class. Now you and him can "not give a ***" together. How do you think your father is going to react when he finds out what you are doing? You thought you'd be getting your own apartment next year and yeah, that is NOT going to happen if you continue to do the things you are doing. I hope you realize what you have done, what you have lost, and what you will never have again. You will learn the hard way. I am sorry you put yourself through it. I still care about you, but I am also extremely pissed about you going behind my back like you have been doing. You changed once when we got together. You were struggling before, but made a complete turnaround with a little guidance. Now you will go right back to where you were. Have fun with that.

You've done more harm than you could imagine, some wounds will never heal, I will probably have some nightmares for the rest of my life, and in a sense that's good because it tells what not to accept from anyone.

I did grow a lot because of dealing with your insensitivities and your lies.

I never want anyone to feel the fragility that I have felt, and insicurities that I still feel.

I do wish you recover and I do wish you wont do this (please don't) to any other woman or man

Why are you trying to become my friend on Facebook again after I deleted you when we broke up?? * * *?? Is it because I won't answer your lame double sided emails?

I know you'll be back at work with me in a few weeks and I know I'll have to deal with you every day then. Please show me some respect and courtesy by letting me have this time without you so I have a strength reserve built up for when you are in my face all the time.

Archived