What do you want to say to your ex?

Don't you ever tell any other girl to always be herself and to never pretend. You filthy hypocrite.

It was all a lie, wasn't it? Telling me how much you cared when we were still dating...that you'll remember me forever...telling me that you still cared right after the breakup...And now you can't be bothered with a single phone call. Heck, I'm certain that when you hear my name in the future, you'll think of your grandpa's dog and not me. So much for all the sweet words that came out of your mouth.

K and A, I hate you for being what you are to him right now. D, I hate you for meddling in things that summer. R and F, I hate you for telling me to go for it. M, I hate you for telling me that if I'm his first kiss, he'll remember me forever -- yeah, right. K, I hate you for getting involved in that one conversation.

But most of all, I hate you for making me believe in love and then proving that it doesn't exist. You crushed whatever faith I had in humanity. I hate you, and I hate myself for still loving you.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You made my soul turn bitter and my mind turn blind, the heart turn green and eyes spew fire.

You made me fight a battle that I never thought would take place. You almost made me lose the best part that is me. The kindness and caring almost got away scott free.

I won the battle, and you lost out. For now I am a better man, and you lost out.

(for SOME odd reason I always end up talking like Dr. Suess when I yell at her. I think it's my subconsious calling her stupid.)

I am one of those persons who have remained friends with all my ex's, even if the break up was hard. Everyone has faults, and I am one of those ppl. So, I guess I would wish them all a Happy New Year 2007- and hope they are happy and well.

Im good friends w/ my ex as well.

Hope your new year isnt as stressfull as the last. Try not too work so hard and I hope you dont screw it up w/ your new girlfriend- I like this one! And bathe that dog a little more often! He stinks!

I helped you through your darkest hours, when your family left you, when your friends could not be bothered. For 4.5years I was your rock. You repay me for my love and support by cheating on me with a married woman, and only Lord knows who else.

You can't make me feel not beautiful enough anymore

You can't make me feel not smart enough anymore

But most of all you can't make me feel anymore

Im done with you. I let go and wash my hands clean. May you one day feel this feeling and realise the selfish person u were.

Just keep in mind - A man who is willing to steal for you will steal from you.

Goodbye.

I always thought that no matter how bad things got we would always sort it out. I guess you just lost the energy to be honest

You dumped me and then you complained when I tried to move on. Don't tell me I drove you to it, you never even gave me a chance. You didn't have to be so cold either.

Now you're with one of my best friends, I hope you're happy. But doing it the way you did was one of the most hurtful things that anyone has done.

I'm glad you're gone, but I will always remember the good times.

Don't give me a reason to forget.

So long and goodbye!

Why did you say it was clear that you were incapable of being in a relationship while in law school, e-dump me and then go immediately back to the online dating sites saying you didn't want to give up your love life completely because there were too many great moments to miss out on?

Why did you tell me you loved me more than ever and didn't want to be with anyone else, when in essense you did?

Did you mean anything you said to me?

I can't say what I want so I'm putting into into lyrics....

btw this is a Coldplay tune, very beautiful....

In my place, in my place

Were lines that I couldn't change

I was lost, oh yeah

I was lost, I was lost

Crossed lines I shouldn't have crossed

I was lost, oh yeah

Yeah, how long must you wait for him?

Yeah, how long must you pay for him?

I was scared, I was scared

Tired and underprepared

But I wait for you

If you go, if you go

Leaving me here on my own

Well I wait for you

Yeah, how long must you pay for him?

Please, please, please

Come on and sing to me

To me, me

Come on and sing it out, out, out

Come on and sing it now, now, now

Come on and sing it

In my place, in my place

Were lines that I couldn't change

I was lost, oh yeah

Oh yeah

I'm sorry, for everything. For not being the girl i should have been. For not trusting you, for not letting you help, for locking you out and trying so hard to keep you there. I'm sorry if i hurt you. Sorry for acting like i didn't like you at all. Sorry for leaving you. Sorry for not understanding and helping you more. For not giving you the effection you wanted. For ruining everything, for trying to make you fall for someone who wasn't me, for everything. Everything. I wish i could take it all back...

I love you DJ~

I wish we could have made it work, I would have

been so content to stay with you until our time here on earth was through.

I feel so lost without you~and I am trying to find my way.

Sometimes I am afraid because I know that when I find my way to the end of this journey, you will not be there~I will be.

Dear * * * * * * *,

Thank you for sending along some pictures so I could see how your family was doing - EVEN THOUGH I DIDN'T ASK FOR THEM. And how CONVENIENTLY there are pictures of you and the new girlfriend in them. You are a freak show. And she I might add is really ugly, looks like a horse and needs an eyebrow wax. Also she apparently has really bad taste in clothes judging by the tacky dress and gloves she wore to your NYE's party. And she really needs a bra, ouch.

I broke NC reluctantly and briefly for a decent reason but we were supposed to not communicate again (remember agreeing to that??) I don't want to deal with this crap. The total cluelessness, insensitivity and lack of accountability and consequences for these actions just repeat what happened with our breakup. You suck.

And as much as all this galls me I was so sad to see you with your arms around another girl and realize I do still love you idiot.

I also suck ](*,)

Jack: You broke my heart, but I just can't stop loving you, whats wrong with me? I'll always and forever love you.... I even imagined growing old together, me always loving you, even if you lost your hair, your mind whatever....... oh god I miss you ....

I can't believe you sold your values and morals for a $100 jacket! was that really worth it? Do you like what you have become? Enjoy the jacket * * * * * * *.. you should have just broken up with me before kissing anyone! How dare you hurt me like this. Four and half years together and you couldn't break it off before kissing her.. and him.. So much for "mr. nice guy" I hope it was worth it! Then being stupid enough to get caught by my little sisters?!? Thanks for involving the family to! Now everyone knows what you are capable of.. I guess I was wrong to trust you..

AHHHHH!!!!!

I wish I could hate you.. but I still love you.. and for that I hate myself...

• 2 weeks later...

You worked so hard to convince me that you were the real thing. I should have went with my gut in the beginning but then I fell so in love with you. I miss your face, I miss your ...hey can't really think of too many things I miss right now...love's spell is powerful it makes us see things that aren't really there...maybe I am doing better than I think, and am just feeling lonely and it really doesn't have all that much to do with you.

I am trying so hard to just be neutral towards you, but I can't neutralize just yet. It sucks, you know? Like, I know you're traipsing merrily along, doing whatever it is that you do, dating someone else, and here I am, thinking that if I run into you I'll spend a week in bed.

I'm really glad we haven't run into each other.

So, the reason you wanted to stop seeing me completely and to never talk to me again was because you met someone new?!?!

You said you were in love with me but then you did this not more than a month later?

You called me by the cute name you have for me and then a month later you said the same thing to him?

You dumped me because of my religious beliefs after 4 years of dating me?

You slept with me and then started someone else seriously less than 2 months later?

You broke NC twice and I was there for you but when you had had enough, that was it.

You jumped into a new relationship with someone almost immediately and that is why you didnt want to talk, communicate on holidays or my birthday or our anniversary.

You are now engaged to him and you havent even known him for a year.

I wish you luck, but you aren't the woman I loved.

Orlander

Archived