• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28, negative -28, holy crap!

It's 67 outside! lol I'm EST. I'm going out at 9 est.

I'm very glad for you DYT, that would not be a good thing.

(A distressed DYT walks into emergency room with said nipples in cup of ice...)

I wouldn't need ice if it's -28 outside. Just throw em in the seat and drive...lol

Well, it was a cloudy night, but it became gusty and cleared just enough clouds away to expose 4 stars!

In my moment of clarity, the thing that came to my mind was to be at peace with everything I am going through. To change what I can, accept what I can't and be abe to know the difference. Yep, that's what I want - inner peace!

I also thought of a person I'd like to be with, and imagined her, by some chance, staring at the stars at that exact moment (and it's not my soon to be ex!)

Hi Camber, Sandy here, my though was (but I could not see any stars cause of the rain) was of all you guys my pals..... that I wish the best for you and all of us and there is no way, thats we cannot be alright.... thought of you all, and I had a true feeling of peace, it was wonderful

Ok. I was out there and didn't see any of you! lol

Cold...BUUURRRR......still shaking too.

I seen several but only two very bright ones. The only thing I could think about was one person who has been very kind and caring.

It also reminded me that there is so much more to life than the small piece of what we enjoy everyday. We tend to focus only on our routines instead of the whole scope of things...life is beautiful!

Hey Camber and gang 

For me it was a great feeling, I walked out about 5 to 9, and waited. When 9 came around, it was a feeling of comfort, I will admit. I’m glad we decided to do that. It was a great idea. In fact, I would like to do it again one day soon, maybe right before the holidays.

I didn’t get to see any stars, but that’s ok. I knew they were there

Did everyone get to do it?

Hope everyone is doing ok.

John

Good Morning, it was raining here. I saw not the first star, but I sat in

quiet peace and thought about the person I was, and the person I want to become. I thought about loving, and about the secure feeling you get when you hold hands with the person who holds your heart. I thought about

betrayal, and about deception. I thought about the war, and about my blessings. I thought my friends, old and new~and wondered if they are where they wanted to be. I hoped that they were. I told myself it was okay to continue to let go~

***sigh*** I'm ready for the weekend, it's been a long week.

The ex is moving to the beach next week, she's packing this weekend.

This is all so difficult, I kinda hate that she called me about that cat because now I know that she is moving~ah the "ignorance is bliss" part of NC is such a good thing. (IMO) . (but I'm glad she called because I can't imagine the cat living with anyone me if she doesn't keep her)

I bought a "bucket" (yep) of margarita mix and

added the tequilla last night and put it in the fridge.

It's overcast here and I am filled with an overwhelm sense of "This is it?"

Somebody break wind or something, I need a laugh.

Awww, Lone!

I'm finding the same thing. As my wife and I are in the same house and haven't even started the separation/divorce process yet, we both know it's going to be a long haul, and we're both uncomfortable. I find that on her meeting nights, I am so much more at ease, home alone with my son, having fun....

So, just try to keep it even keeled until she moves out, as difficult as that may be.

Here's your laugh -

My son (3 years old) farted the other night and laughed so hard he couldn't catch his breath! He said "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh mannnnnnnnnnnnn!" and then blamed his mommy!!!!!