• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all, (walks to the rum, tips the empty bottle-glares at Desert and the cat...lol) I'm okay. Better today, more calm, reasonable even...

A friend of mine took me out for some dinner and a drink or two.

I didn't sleep well, because now I am worried about our cat (where will it go if I don't take it, it's really spoiled, soft food treat days, lots of toys, two beds,

blah blah...) *****sigh**** I miss the cat anyway.

I think I'm going to take the cat. (I'm such a sucker) Thanks again to everyone for coming to my emotional rescue yesterday. John, I thought allot about what you said yesterday about how nothing really changed from before the phone call. That was the initial thing that calmed me so I could think

rationally. I thank you, and am /tipping my hat in return.

On to the new day.

How's everyone? Who has a rum hangover?

Your Welcome LONE -

I wish I had more advice to offer, I'm not the best at it.

I hope everyone is doing OK today.

Having a bit of a hard time myself today. I guess it's to be expected. The Highs and Lows are tough. I know it most likely the holidays. I think another reason is, I feel the people who have been supporting me feel I am getting better, so the support is becoming less and less. I guess I should be feeling better right? I guess compared to the first couple weeks I am. It's sometimes hard to notice any change. I'm sure there is.

Anyway, I'm looking fwd to tonight and looking at the sky, I have a feeling that I will not be able to see any stars, as the weather has been bad. Ill do it anyway.

I thought I would share a VERY LONG article I found while searching the Net, I don't recall where I found it or who wrote it, but when I start to feel myself slip, I read it, and it does make me feel a little better.. So I would like to share it.

I hope it help.. even if it helps a little. It's worth it.

John

Good Morning John~

Thanks for the article. It's a good read and very true. It's funny how something really cast us into self relfection and growth. I guess splitting up is sometimes one of those things. I am on an incredible journey filled with so many feelings and emotions, pain, hope, sadness, joy, fear, anger, peace...all of these and so many more.

When you say the support is becoming less, what exactly do you mean. I know people talk about my ex less with me now, but that is because I do not bring her up and they do not want to bring up the subject if they think I am okay. Do you mean something along that line?

John – If this ain't progress, then nothin' is \\

Hey man, you're on the right track and doing GREAT!!!!!!

We love ya man, you are an inspiration!

John – Nov 7th:

"I want her back, and I can't have her. I can't jump this hurdle.. It's too high. I feel myself rotting away from the inside out. I still love her so much, and Wish everyday she will come back..

Whats wrong with me.. I feel im at the end of my rope. God please help me see the light... The darkness has all but consumed me.. and it shouldn't be long now.

I'm sorry for the depressing post. My support options are slim."

John – Nov 28

"Today, I seem to be having a really good day. I know how rare they are so I'm taking advantage of every second that I don't have that pressing pain in my chest.

Quick story;

Long story short, I helped her move, and in the process met a wonderful woman who I seemed to click with right off the bat. We did exchange numbers at the end of the move and since have had a few really good conversations. I know I'm not ready to start dating again, I have much more healing to do, but my point is I took the advice ENA (all of you gave me) and not only did I feel good about helping someone in need, I met a wonderful person that has the potential to be a great friend and possibly more.. Who knows? Just like you said, another door opened.

I cant thank you guys enough, it's really a blessing."

The weekend is close, hopefully everyone will have something entertaining and fun to keep them busy....

It's nipple popping cold here, but I will search for a star or two tonight. Wont stay long tho, hopefully the great white buffalo spirit will present my revelation quickly tonight! lol

It's going to be rainy like crazy here tonight, I doubt I see a star, BUT

I'll go out on the covered balcony and have a beer and think of you guys and gals and reflect on just how much we've learned.

I'll ponder over the universe some...and then, I'll have another beer.

9pm. wait, is that est?