Hey Camber, Lone, John Desert, Kath132, DYT and any other pour soul i've left out... lol

Hey I'm here, afew too many lucky lagers last night.. I suppose, hope everyone is well?

Kath123 sounds like you are doing much better in comparing your older posts!

I had a laid back weekend, except of course yesterday.... went to local bar and guess what, the ex came in shortly after me...... I just ignored his existence totally, kept talking to the guys at the bar.... I was the only female there..... these guys were telling me how he was looking like a lost puppy, I didn't notice cause I never even looked his way after being aware he was there..... but I gotta admit, I got that crappy love feeling again... but went home feeling sorta good knowing he seems to be kinda sad.....

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol...does he have a Crane or he just blows through it with his fist?...man kids

are great, time vested is nothing, in fact,neither is time, but fun now thats the thing, and why not? Life is too short!

I'm sorry Camber, that must be very difficult to deal with sometimes. You'll get through. No, you need to let her go, as hard as that will be. You are right about that. Work on you. Re define that man in the mirror. Spend time with that boy. Hold tight to him. You're family loves you (and there disapproval

although intrusive and aggravating to you, is not totally incorrect? Right? they love you and may see pain in you, you do not realise you show them. They want you to be happy. They cannot help feeling somewhat negative about someone who had cause you pain. They will continue to "judge" your partners in future~not much you can do about that. Ask them to be fair,

and give people a chance. (thats what we will have to learn to do as well)

Hey guys, my ex contacted me again today.

If you don't know my story I'll include a bit of background for good measure.

My ex split up with me, I begged as you do, then had a period of LC... as close as NC as possible as we work together. The less I responded to her daily contact and the more aloof I was the more she contacted me/ flirted with me. She was phoning me for b/s work reasons to change it into meaningless chat or just emaing/ im'ing me. It got to the point that she was contacting me one way or another up to 10 times a day. I reached the end of my tether and said - do you want to get back together with me? she said no, so I said then please don't contact me again unless you change your mind.

That was about 2 weeks ago.

She emailed me last week to wish me a happy birthday, I let that slide but this afternoon she IM'd me... it went like this -

Her "Hi"

Me "errrm... hi"

Her "How's you?"

Me "Great, especially as you want to get back together with me."

Her "I didn't say that"

Me "I asked you to only contact me if that were the case"

Her "You were serious??"

Me "As a heart attack"

Her "oh."

Blows my mind... Though may make one or two of you chuckle!

Hey Desert your right about that, thats why when I click with someone I get involved despite the fact maybe they are not for me probably..... such as my dumb a** ex......

What else can you do though? What else is there besides a genuine connection between people? It's the basis of any relationship I guess...