The absolute worst, what the H*ll is IN a cat anyway?! lol

We had one at the dorm in college who used to fart in his sleep, we

used to feed it fried chicken livers and then

sneak it into each others dorm rooms (after people fell asleep) and

close the door. One time it was so bad the person threw up from the smell.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the cat and I went out for a poetry event last night at a coffee house. The cat insisted..it wasnt my idea. The cat ended up drinking 7 shots of espresso..cuz it found out poetry was really borrring. We did go out and look at the stars for a few minutes as it was still bitterly cold here.

I think what was really on my mind though was finding out two days ago that my ex had a whole nother online life going on for the last two years we were together. Posting poetry and having best online guy friends and sharing her heart with them but not me. It definetly was emotional cheating. Not the posting poems part just the deep emotional connection she had with other guys and not me and leaving it all a secret. Felt like my whole life the past 4 years was a total lie.

Sorry to hear about your situation Lone. It does give it a real sense of finality doesnt it? I think I meant someone last night for the first time that I might really be interested in and who knows maybe visa versa.But if not no big deal theres alot of people out there certainly who arent as deceptive as my ex. And if I can meet someone anybody can heh. Your definetly on to better days my friend.

Hey Camber..I have a friend at work who is going through the same thing. He is still living with his wife of 7 years though his divorce is final in two weeks. They plan to live together til after xmas. I dont understand that at all but I can see what hes going through. Its pretty awful. Hang in there.

Vynde, good idea I would like to get out there again also.

Desert 7 cups of esspresso!... damm cat.lol (but is he fartin?!?)

Nice that you met someone interesting to talk to, I'll bet that was in interesting and very face paced conversation! (considering the esspresso!lol)

Camber~you stroy amazes me everyday. My heart goes out to you because it seems such a limbotic (did I make that word up?) situation. I feel I would be filled with anger and anomosity, but you are not, or do not appear to be.

You remind me somewhat of Dako in that you share what seems to be a great deal of genuine respect and adoreation for the women who have caused you great pain. Big men, big men indeed.

I've had my ex hanging around, and NO not the recent one, I dropped Robin about 3 years ago, but we are pals, so it was nice just hanging out around here today, talking having a few of those good ol Canadian beers.....

He's still into me, me I'm so far gone in regards to him though.......

Ok well I just have to post here because I amfeeling dam depressed.

I hang out with a bunch of people and they are alot of women mostly. They are cute and all but honestly most of them are real b..... I mean I look at them and think I couldnt trust them to meet me at a club if they said they would no less anything that really matters. All of them.

I know I have trust issues (who doesnt) but these women all seem like they want you to kiss the ground they walk on. They can do and say anything they want but dont you step out of line or your on the sh*t list.

Im tired of that. Just find me someone real whos fun to be with and can carry on a good conversation. Is that to much to ask?? So though I have people to hang out with being around most of the women I have met really gets me down. And the next day I just feel awful. Feel that same old confused feeling I had when my ex was around.

ok nomad, so you have found a good group of ppl to hang out with...friends! No need to quit being friends with them,.......just dont think of any of them as potential date material.

This way you still have your friends to go and do things with and leave your options open when your out. Maybe you can meet a nice lady while your all out.