• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning~How is everyone, drunk and in love I see.

Well, I am neither~ good to know someone has kept their wits

about them..(Lol!!) Talked to the ex via text last night, just a few back and fourths about MJ. (who has completely taken over, it's out of control!! lol)

I cried like a little kid. This whole heartbreak thing is so humbling.

My life is so different now.

Yeah Zombian, no beer till after work now I guess..... but join me then if you like?

Lone: I feel your pain, for some reason I'm missing the jerk today (probably cause I saw him Sunday night) more so than before, somedays I'm ok, today feeling kinda sad.... it probably is the thought of Christmas coming ...... can't we abolish xmas this year?

Lone, you're going through a huge transistion in your life and it's not one you wanted, it's one that was forced upon you... and it sucks.

However change is changeless - as in there will always be change and we humans are very adapt at it, so you're struggling to come to terms with your new life but the fact is that you will accept it, and eventually you will enjoy it, I'm sure of it.

We're like onions, throughout our lives we have things happen to us that change us and it's like having a layer stripped away from an onion, you strip more and more unnecessary components away and what are you left with? a kind of mushy yellow stuff.

Hmmm.... Scrap that.

We're like coal... throughout our lives we have things happen to us that change us and it's like polishing coal (or whatever they do) you polish away more and more unnecessary components and what are you left with? A diamond that's what, a diamond Lone.

So all this suffering is making you into a better person. It's a good thing if you view at as an opportunity rather than a hindrance.