• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello lovelies.

Glad to hear everyone is having a good day... I am too, just a shame my employers are so intent on getting me to do work whilst I'm at work or I would have been on here earlier.

Had a date last night as I said.... I was late, I spoke endlessly about my ex dumping me, picked my nose, mocked her dress sense and made her pick up the tab.

In all seriousness, it went really well I think - got a 3rd date so I think she agrees. her name's Mickie which is ridiculously cute... she didn't even (outwardly) mind when I started singing (badly) "hey Mickie, you're so fine"

God I am so glad I am not with that psycho ex of mine.

I just saw shes blaming me for not updating her 'wardrobe' for two years. When all I ever did was beg her not to spend money on me or her daughter but to spend it on herself such as when her boss would give her bonuses or whenever. But she just couldnt help but spend it on us and then play the victim later. Two days before she left I had asked her if she just wanted to spend the weekend shopping and I would make other plans and go somewhere else. Of course she couldnt say yes. She wanted to be a martyr and have people feel sorry for her later.

Yes shes nuts and it helps me to move on totally just realizing how crazy she is and was. Just venting