Jump to content

My FWB is trying to pass me on to his friend ? I’m confused?


cheryYou56
 Share

Message added by kamurj,

Topic has run it's course, closed.

Recommended Posts

 

My FWB and i have been sleeping with each other since July. 

Today he FaceTimed me out of the blue. 

He sounded drunk. And he started off by asking what was i doing and who was over my house. 

Then he told me he missed me … which was weird to me

He then told me that he sometimes finishes in me and that he knows he needs to stop but he can’t help self

Then he told me he had a guy who he wanted to hook me up with. He sent me a picture of him and told me “he’s loyal and handsome”

That’s when he FaceTimed the guy he sent me a picture of (while i was still on and we were in 3 way call)

He starts by saying i want to introduce y’all to each other he then starts describing me “she’s beautiful, she has her own place and car, she’s nice,she works hard .. she just needs someone to spoil her. I’m trying to hook her up with someone good because i love her”

TL:DR; what was the purpose of him trying to hook me up with someone else a random at that to me

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, melancholy123 said:

You said he was drunk, that's probably what caused this.  

Do you want to continue the FWB thing with him?

Yeah but he gave my social media to his friend and now he’s messaging me 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I wouldn't keep sleeping with this guy. 

You aren't an object to be passed around. And I have a hard time imagning this new guy would take you seriously knowing his buddy is having sex with you. 

It would leave me feeling very uneasy about the both of them, to be honest. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, cheryYou56 said:

Yeah but he gave my social media to his friend and now he’s messaging me 

Block these idiots. Why are you tolerating being passed around by this wannabe pimp? 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, MissCanuck said:

I wouldn't keep sleeping with this guy. 

You aren't an object to be passed around. And I have a hard time imagning this new guy would take you seriously knowing his buddy is having sex with you. 

It would leave me feeling very uneasy about the both of them, to be honest. 

He told his friend he’s never slept with me or anything 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This guy has zero respect for you.  He cares so little about you that he's happy to pass you around to his friends so they can get free sex off you too.  He's orgasming inside you when it appears you've asked him not to.  He claims he can't help it?  Nonsense.  You're having unprotected sex with someone who sees you as nothing better than an unpaid prostitute.  Stop sleeping with him.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, cheryYou56 said:

He told his friend he’s never slept with me or anything 

…. Until he gets drunk again and tells him.

He was drunk. He wasn’t thinking through what he was doing.  Nevertheless, it seems there’s something bubbling away under the surface. Unless you are both still on the same page with this situation, it  could get messy very quickly. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Blue68 said:

…. Until he gets drunk again and tells him.

He was drunk. He wasn’t thinking through what he was doing.  Nevertheless, it seems there’s something bubbling away under the surface. Unless you are both still on the same page with this situation, it  could get messy very quickly. 

I don’t believe drunk people do things heir not understanding about

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The FWB thinks of you as a sex object, not e human. He advertised your qualities to his buddy, as if he is selling his motorbike. His behaviour is disgusting and insulting. 

Most probably it is barter deal: your FWB exchanges you as an object for something he wants from the other idiot. The creten said he does it because he "loves you", because he knows women are suckers for these type of "declarations". Does that sound normal to you "Honey I love you, therefore could you please give sex to my buddy?"

You should be cutting and blocking both idiots and go get an STD check. Would would you allow to be treated so disgustingly?

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, cheryYou56 said:

I don’t believe drunk people do things heir not understanding about

It depends how drunk they were. People can do really stupid things and not even remember the next day …. but it doesn’t sound like he was that drunk. 

Regardless, he put you in an awkward (if not horrible) situation and that really isn’t on.  

Edited by Blue68
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, cheryYou56 said:

He sent me a picture of him and told me “he’s loyal and handsome”

 

……“she’s beautiful, she has her own place and car, she’s nice,she works hard .. she just needs someone to spoil her. I’m trying to hook her up with someone good because i love her

When you say he wanted you to “hook up” with this guy, did he mean for sex or more as a couple because the above sounds more like the sort of things you’d say when setting someone up on a blind date as opposed to sex.

Edited by Blue68
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, cheryYou56 said:

I don’t believe drunk people do things heir not understanding about

He chooses to get drunk so he chooses the consequence. How is this an FWB -this is a friend of yours? What are your enemies like I wonder? This is a sexual arrangement where you are risking pregnancy and STDs if he is "finishing inside of you" and he chooses to get drunk and call you because to him you are someone to finish inside and then when he is finished to let someone he knows- you have no idea if this person is actually someone he knows- also put his penis inside of you. 

Is this fun for you? Why did you even continue that conversation? Why haven't you blocked this stranger seeking you out for sex or the first guy?  He's not your friend.  There were no benefits.  This was a sexual arrangement and it's a turn on for the first guy to see if you'll have sex with someone else and perhaps a video will then be passed around. Please be more careful with your body and your health and your reputation.

Also he is sharing your personal financial status with a stranger.  You have no idea if that person will seek to rob you or pass along where you live, what you own, etc so you can be targeted.  

Edited by Batya33
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Blue68 said:

It depends how drunk they were. People can do really stupid things and not even remember the next day …. but it doesn’t sound like he was that drunk. 

Regardless, he put you in an awkward (if not horrible) situation and that really isn’t on.  

I don’t think he was that drunk but he does drink and start to act crazy but i wasn’t that upset until his friend added me on social media and started trying to talk to me

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This man has zero respect for you. At this point he is literally just using your body for an orgasm, but he has no care or respect for you otherwise.

What's even worse, is he knows you're someone who is willing to have casual sex, so he wants to now pass you around his buddies, so they can use you too.

Wake up!! Stop allowing your body to be used like this! Stop fooling yourself that this man cares about you at all!

You are very confused between someone who actually cares for your welfare, and someone who likes you because they get to use your body like a carnival ride.

Please find some self respect and stop letting this happen.

Block this man, never, ever allow him, or his friends near you again!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, cheryYou56 said:

 

My FWB and i have been sleeping with each other since July. 

Today he FaceTimed me out of the blue. 

He sounded drunk. And he started off by asking what was i doing and who was over my house. 

Then he told me he missed me … which was weird to me

He then told me that he sometimes finishes in me and that he knows he needs to stop but he can’t help self

Then he told me he had a guy who he wanted to hook me up with. He sent me a picture of him and told me “he’s loyal and handsome”

That’s when he FaceTimed the guy he sent me a picture of (while i was still on and we were in 3 way call)

He starts by saying i want to introduce y’all to each other he then starts describing me “she’s beautiful, she has her own place and car, she’s nice,she works hard .. she just needs someone to spoil her. I’m trying to hook her up with someone good because i love her”

TL:DR; what was the purpose of him trying to hook me up with someone else a random at that to me

And to be quite frank with you, this man you're talking about is absolutely disgusting and the lowest form of man you can find.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, cheryYou56 said:

I don’t think he was that drunk but he does drink and start to act crazy but i wasn’t that upset until his friend added me on social media and started trying to talk to me

I'd focus not on whether you were "that upset" but on your personal safety.  This person is trying to get you to have sex with a stranger and is sharing personal information about you and your home and your car with a stranger in trying to get him to have sex with you.  That's unsafe and likely very dangerous.  Put aside whether you're annoyed, or your ego is bruised or whether he was drunk or not and just focus on blocking him, this stranger and avoiding situations where there's a high risk you might be sex trafficked, raped, assaulted, robbed or burglarized. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's very possible this could be a cash deal and you getting no benefit from it. The thing is, you have free will to do whatever you want. You can tell this guy to f off and to leave you alone, simple as that...and tell your FWB you are not doing it and nor can he force you to. If you are worried about jeopardizing your arrangement, maybe it's something you now should reassess. Take back your power, you can have complete control over this. Do what you think is right by you.

Edited by smackie9
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...