Why is she not responding after great weekend together

Armstrong131

OK so I met a girl two years ago at a kiosk Selling paparazzi jewelry At the time I bought a couple pieces got a card thought she was cute and called a few days later to meet and  buy a couple more pieces and ask her out. well we met the date was respectfully declined and I let it go! fast forward we are Facebook friends and I saw some posts started thinking about her again and text her can we meet because it’s the holidays And I could buy some paparazzi for my daughters and some other ladies in my family we met she was about 20 minutes late set in her car picked out jewelry for about 35 minutes she  started discussing her dating life and being single The vibe was good there was a spark  she asked would I like to have some coffee which we did and we ate had a great time She mentioned she turned me down a couple years earlier because she was going through a divorce and it would’ve just been a rebound thing after lunch I walked her to car hugged her told her I will text you we went our separate ways 4 o’clock the next morning I get a text from her saying “I can’t sleep I’m just here listening to this music” I happen to be up as well and responded  she replied to my response “you don’t need to know the backstory I really just want to have sex LMAO” So I pick her up she’s wasted on wine we spend the Next two days and two nights together unbelievable time restaurants  and different bars she opened up to me a lot about her life growing up ex-husband how she decided to start dating and having been broken On a few occasions of the time she spent with me she even wound up in tears and pushing me away She ended up admitting that this was something that she has never done before spending the night in a man’s house that she just met having sex enjoying herself and now we both admitted that it was confusing and different but we enjoyed ourselves and that it was refreshing to be able to naturally meet someone sparks fly and have a good time and she said she was wanting to get to know me and I replied the same in between sex and her wine drinking she would be in full blown tears I didn’t know what was going on or why but would try to console her and she would push me away and want to have sex again. so later that day I saw her again at her house her daughter had gotten home from visiting her father she’s four years old she introduced me to her daughter then asked could I door dash some Panera bread but I actually went and picked it up brought it back to her we ate I spent about 30 minutes total there and I told her your daughter just got home and I’m sure she needs to spend time with her she said they were gonna rake the yard later I volunteered myself to use my lawn equipment from my business and mulch them up she agreed I told her I don’t know what time but I’ll try to do it tomorrow or the following day she agree and I hugged her kissed her and left. So today around lunchtime I Text “have a great day I’m just starting mine” she replies two hours later just got your text “OK and thanks hope your day is going good” . 20 minutes after that response I head  to her house to cut her yard like I told her I would do my best to do that day or the following when I get there her car is in the driveway there’s another car behind hers I do what I came to do I cut the grass got the yard looking good and I left I didn’t knock on the door I didn’t know if she was taking care of paparazzi business because she does have meetings at home or if she just had company either way I did the job like I told her I would do and I came home. two hours later I text her did you get a chance to see the yard how do you like it “no response”

So I wait another hour and a half and I called her no answer I don’t leave a voicemail three hours after that which would be about 1130 at night 1145 I text “hope you had a productive day when and if you choose too could we talk because I would like some clarity on what we’re doing so I know how to move forward. “No response “ So the last text that I had from her earlier in the day was in response to my “have a good day I’m just starting mine” and her reply  “OK thanks just saw your text hope your day is going well” nothing since then.

what’s going on and what should I do? she said she was falling for me fast and liked  me even told me I could use space in her garage for some lawn stuff. Then Ghosted me ! 

16 minutes ago, Armstrong131 said:

fast forward we are Facebook friends 

I pick her up she’s wasted on wine we spin the Knicks two days and two nights together

Sorry this happened. Way too much way too soon. She not ready, willing or able to date right now.

She may be on/off with her child's father or dating others.

Just step back. That's all you can do.

Keep in mind she's a struggling single parent trying to make a living from selling this stuff.

Use a storage place for your lawn equipment. She doesn't need someone encroaching in her space this much and this fast.

How much can you realistically respect from someone who shows up late and wasted to spend two days having sex with a stranger?

This isn't some moral finger wag, it's practical. If you are looking for a relationship, then learn how to tell the difference between people who consider themselves to be relationship material--and those who do NOT.

Had either of you discussed at all if there were any recent exe's in the picture? She said she was single, but for how long? And what about her daughters father?

She also wasn't too keen on sharing her past, so there is a lot you don't actually know.

I would wonder if there is still a man in her life somewhere and if you were a convenient distraction for a short while.

15 minutes ago, catfeeder said:

How much can you realistically respect from someone who shows up late and wasted to spend two days having sex with a stranger?

I mean, I wasn't going to bring it up, however, it is so true. She also introduced you to her daughter right away, and for most responsible parents, this is a huge no no.

Her little girl is 4, you might not be a predator, but there are loads out there and I am surprised she isn't a lot more careful.

I really don't think this woman is the most responsible. 

That being said, she might be dating/sleeping around with more than just you.

If that's all you think you deserve in life, someone from the get-go bursting into tears, being wasted, introducing her child to a F buddy, and no thank you for doing her a favor, your self esteem is entirely in the gutter. Read some books and articles on how to raise your self-worth, and you'll have a higher risk of success in the dating world.

I can guarantee she does this all the time. She was able to get you to buy her wine, food and to take care of her yard, all for free! Plus you buy things from her.

I wouldn't expect this to turn into a relationship. 

You may hear from her the next time she wants free stuff. It's up to you if you want to be used like this.

She just sounds confused to me and devastated. The problem is people who are devastated or in transition may think they are okay but you'll have to make that decision for yourself - whether this is what you want in your life. 

Take this as a learning experience overall. If you are also going through your own trials or are new to dating or a little rusty, take this with a pinch of salt. Don't over-read into it, don't overanalyze her or judge her character. It's a waste of time and energy, imho. 

Keep that focus on you and remind yourself or go over what you're looking for in a partner. It may not be this but it surely is something else. This didn't work... so? What does? Don't be too discouraged. 

Sorry to whip out the grammar stick, but your story would be so much easier to read (and get responses) if you used a little bit of punctuation and broke things up into some paragraphs.

This woman sounds like a hot mess and an emotional disaster area, and I think you would be best off to avoid her.  She started off drunk texting you and you jumped on that wagon.  She proceeding to spend 2 days with you in a state of inebriation from what it sounds like.  She bounced between crying and emotional outbursts to wanting to fall into bed with you.  At the end of it all, I agree, this woman does not sound like she is very mature emotionally, giving her address to a virtual stranger and then putting her 4-year-old child in the middle of it.  Most responsible parents do not let strangers meet their children at first.  Her behavior seems to be a lot of crazy-making, and potentially a powder keg.

She got a meal and some free yard work at the end of the day.  You felt you could not approach her home/front door or text when you were there to clean up her yard, and that is another issue, wondering about this strange car in the driveway.  It stinks because you truly felt like there was some magical connection, and you were certainly able to swoop in and be her knight in shining armor,  but she does not seem like a safe and stable person to continue a relationship with. 

Don't use her space for storage, either.  

It's easy to say to dump and run as an outsider, but it's not realistic.  I would just say be extremely cautious with this woman going forward, if she ever gets around to calling or texting.  I mean, take it seriously slow...though she seems rather unstable and better to let bygones be bygones, IMO.  Please be careful, especially when she's inebriated.  

It's way too much, way too fast.  This sudden ghosting isn't proving to be the best clue either.  Sorry.

It would be helpful if you would use more punctuation paragraphs.  Consider your reader.

Regarding your question, you move on.   The woman is crying in-between sex and her boozy state, she  has shown you she is not ready for anything.  Plus, she introduces you (her new f-buddy) to her daughter.  Why aren't you questioning her judgement?

Good lord, set your standards higher.  Do you usually date people like this?

How great of a weekend could it possibly have been if she was randomly dissolving into tears? 

You need to step back and see the bigger picture: she's emotionally upset about something/someone, gets drunk on wine by herself, comes to your house for sex all weekend, and then introduces you to her little daughter. Does this really strike you as someone who is stable and in a good place to date? (Hint: she's not)

I think this woman wanted attention and affection, and knew you'd provide it - so she came to you to make her feel better about herself. You unfortunately confused that as meaning something deeper, but it doesn't appear that it was. This isn't what "liking" someone is. This is what a lonely woman who wants her ego soothed does. The fact that she's been ignoring you since tells you she isn't a very considerate person, and doesn't want to continue this. 

That other car could also have belonged to another guy. In the future, don't randomly show up at someone's house without confirmation on that day, at that time, that you are coming. 

Archived