Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Life in the Driver’s Seat (extended)

I am part of a providers group on FB. Some lady makes a post telling us to only pick politically correct holidays to celebrate with the kids and then asks the admin to turn comments off because she doesn’t want a debate ✌️

Um K, so that would be NO holidays halfwit because there is always someone to complain. Keep your nose in your own daycare. 

My anxiety and PTSD has given me the attention span of a gerbil lately. Ever since my husband had his head injury I just can’t focus on anything for longer than a few minutes. If I go to watch anything or do anything I will quickly switch to something else I won’t even give it three minutes. I just can’t concentrate. I’m not even the one with the head injury and I just can’t pull my crap together. 

8th of October will be 4 months post brain injury. We are hoping his medical category will go at that point but I think we might stretch to November. He wants to do his fitness test so he wants the category removed but not quite sure he’s ready. 
He also wants to apply for the new year to do his masters. 

I think the fatigue might be a-baiting a bit. At least I don’t feel like I will fall asleep if I stop moving today. The last two nights we took Gravol and went to sleep early and stayed asleep. Thank God. Let’s hope I continue to feel better. My son is all better except for the cough but it is getting better .  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Seraphim said:

Back to exhaustion today. This is dragging. I am sure I was positive on the 17th and today 29th. This is dragging. 

I'm sorry.

I was very tired for a month and had a few relapses over the next few months. But that was pre-vaccine. I think yours will resolve a lot quicker.