Bf Took Vaca with ex Girlfriend

AngelinaD

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Your post doesn't make sense, OP.

You say you've been dating him for 10 years. Now he's a citizen of your country, lives there, and has not seen you for 18 months. He goes on holiday but says he wasn't affectionate with her because he's getting over a long relationship - er....is he not already in a relationship with you?

I don't get it. Is he not actually your boyfriend,or...?

Hes just become a citizen a month ago..this woman signed his Visa. She bought this 3 week vacation as a birthday gift to him..supposedly with separate suites since he said he told her he was heart broken from ending a relationship with me

I am also confused as too how he can be getting over a long relationship when he has been with you for a decade.

Regardless, I would tell him to hit the road. He sounds like a huge waste of time.

By the way, psychopaths and sociopaths easily pass lie detector tests because they feel no anxiety about lying.

I just started researching narcissistic behaviour..what hes done is so unbearable and cruel that I thought he must be mentally off

I just started researching narcissistic behaviour..what hes done is so unbearable and cruel that I thought he must be mentally off

So you have told him to never contact you again, correct?

Please don't say you're "confused". His behavior is loud and clear...he doesn't care at all about hurting you.

This sort of deception amounts to nothing short of sociopathic and I don't throw these terms around loosely.

I can't figure what his game is though, clearly he's got something serious going on with this woman, enough that she went through the trouble of getting him a Visa, but why continue with you?

Were you sending him money or something?

You can understand my pain and disillusion..Im so sick right now

I can understand that you had a fantasy relationship with this man and now that you are facing reality you are also facing the pain and disillusion of your fantasy ending. I don't think anyone looking at this objectively believes what this guy is saying or that he is who he says he is.

He just told me that for the past 7 years that while stsying at my place..and sometimes staying at a hotel...he was periodically seeing this woman...she only lives 15 min from me!

You cannot be this naive!

You have not even seen this guy in a year and a half and you believe yourself to be in a relationship? If you were on a relationship, then why weren't traveling with him? Do you send him money, or pay for any of his flights?

What type of visa did he supposedly get?

You can understand my pain and disillusion..Im so sick right now

No. This has been a non relationship for 10 years. How much time have you spent together in this ten-year period? Do you really think that if he were in love with you, he could spend a couple of months apart, much less 1.5 years?

I just started researching narcissistic behaviour..what he's done is so unbearable and cruel that I thought he must be mentally off

He married her.

Stop diagnosing him. You simply allowed yourself to get involved in a nothing relationship. He is a user and jerk.

Angelina, you should have know better by the little time that he spent with you. He has now found someone else to take care of, and support him. he sounds like a real prize. Not! You need to wake up and understand why you ever allowed yourself to get into this position.

You should date locally with people you can actually see and interact with!

Yes, AngelinaD said the ex "signed his visa." The only way she would be involved with his visa is if he married her. And then they went on a 3-week honeymoon to celebrate. I wouldn't be surprised if during the past 10 years he would visit her and then the OP. He probably juggled both women for the 10 years.

This sort of deception amounts to nothing short of sociopathic and I don't throw these terms around loosely.

I can't figure what his game is though, clearly he's got something serious going on with this woman, enough that she went through the trouble of getting him a Visa, but why continue with you?

Were you sending him money or something?

No I never sent money or anything. And He also texted to say hes back in my town and staying at her apartment. Apparently he told her that he is going to leave this weekend and visit freinds in.a neighboring state for a week...but he said he wants to get a hotel near me.amd spend time talking to me..

He's a scammer and you know it but want to deny it. What's "way off" is thinking you were in a relationship with someone who you barely saw and who is using women for trips and visas.

It seems you want to hang onto this scammer because you want to make believe you have a bf/relationship. Are you in a country where you can not date local men? Or are you isolated somewhere that you can't leave your room?

I never said he did to get a Visa? I asked him that and he said I.was crazy

Archived