Should I be w him?

Essa68810

He is rly nice but he asked for nudes, didn’t pressure or anything, and I really like him

That makes him a not so guy esp since he isn't your partner. Nice guys that want more then sex don't ask for nudes early on. Don't send any nudes to him and don't be tricked by his niceness.

He is rly nice but he asked for nudes, didn’t pressure or anything, and I really like him

To answer the question in the title: I wouldn't.

You don't know him, and it alarms me that the first inclination from you wasn't to recoil and shut him down, but to ask us whether or not you should send them. Seems to me, that's a pretty easy one to decide upon.

I'd be backing up from him--I don't care how nice he's pretending to be.

Never send a nude to anyone, regardless if it's a long relationship or not. What you send can always backfire and it stops being yours as soon as you send it.

Besides, I don't what kind of relationship you have with this guy, but I have trouble trusting guys who ask for nudes.

How old are you? How old is he? Whenever someone sends nudes they can go viral in a nanosecond and be posted all over social media or used against you in some way. Also be aware they are for masturbating to. It could also be a test to see if you are gullible, stupid or naive enough to send them.

You need to give more info. First of all, how old are you guys? if you're under 18, then NO.

Are you already dating or is he just a potential partner? If you're not already dating, do not send nudes. If you are, then you can if you want. Are you comfortable with it? Asking for nudes is not necessarily a bad thing. He wants to jerk off to them, so if you're not comfortable with that idea, then do not.

Also, the number 1 rule in sending nudes, DO.NOT.SHOW.YOUR.FACE. nor should you reveal your identity (if you have tattoos or whatnot) because if they are stolen, or if he turns into a , then that could come back to bite you in the butt.

In conclusion, send nudes if you want. If you're 18+ and completely comfortable.

Archived