Do i message a one night stand??

Sarah3000

Now i know the title doesnt make me sound any good, but i know you guys on here are honest and i havent really been in this situation before....

To cut a long story short i went out and hooked up and went back to this guys house and we slept together now the only reason i behaved this way is because i just though F it i havent been with anybody physcially in years (as i only sleep with partners) but something came over me and i wanted to experience it again, now i know he has absoutley no idea im like this and he has judged me on the impression i have given him, but im older and he was 7 years younger...

Bascially we had swapped numbers and he messaged me the next day when i left the hotel and said how was work (as i had work the next day) some very basic chit chat and he said how i couldnt handle it and he clearly can with a wink face and i responded lol now its gone quiet and i know rightly so just wondering would i ever hear from him again ( im not expecting a love romance out of this ) but i think i would like to meet again so do i make contact as a friendly hello or do i wait for him to msg me if at all??

You replied to his flirty text with "lol." He's not going to message you again on his own. So long as you're being honest with yourself about just wanting to have fun, send him a text. Not a "Hello," but something flirty... even just a "Hey you!"

However, if you're thinking this much about it, something's telling me if you're not the type for flings.

I think maybe you are feeling some kind of connection with him as you were intimate with him , from my experience men just don't feel like that after casual sex.

I have been in this situation in the past and it never worked out the way I would have hoped.

I would say don't pin your hopes on anything happening.

Sorry hope this isn't too blunt.

I wouldn't message him. The best thing to do is just see it for what it was and move on.

I possibly may be over thinking this your right because im not used to being in this scenario, maybe im too senstive but thanks guys for your reponses i may just message later in the week or something

You are at best a hook-up to him (understandably). Just message him and tell him you'd like another hookup.

You replied to his flirty text with "lol." He's not going to message you again on his own. So long as you're being honest with yourself about just wanting to have fun, send him a text. Not a "Hello," but something flirty... even just a "Hey you!"

However, if you're thinking this much about it, something's telling me if you're not the type for flings.

j.man nailed it here. Flirty text message and he didn't get a good response from you. He won't text you until you text him back, unless he wants a booty call which isn't good either cause that's not what you want. It is very possible that there was some chemistry between you two and that's' why you are thinking about him. Just message him and see how he response. That way you will know for sure.

Okay one. You're allowed to have a one night stand. It doesn't make you "sound" like anything. If you're comfortable with your moves then it doesn't matter. Two if he wants to judge you on your behavior he doesn't deserve a second chance. 2 Go ahead and message him.Better to know than not know. Might as well go ahead and text him and see where it goes. What is it you think you'd like from him? Would you want to date him or would you rather just keep it casual and fun? Just be clear honest and upfront when/if you know.

Now i know the title doesnt make me sound any good, but i know you guys on here are honest and i havent really been in this situation before....

To cut a long story short i went out and hooked up and went back to this guys house and we slept together now the only reason i behaved this way is because i just though F it i havent been with anybody physcially in years (as i only sleep with partners) but something came over me and i wanted to experience it again, now i know he has absoutley no idea im like this and he has judged me on the impression i have given him, but im older and he was 7 years younger...

Bascially we had swapped numbers and he messaged me the next day when i left the hotel and said how was work (as i had work the next day) some very basic chit chat and he said how i couldnt handle it and he clearly can with a wink face and i responded lol now its gone quiet and i know rightly so just wondering would i ever hear from him again ( im not expecting a love romance out of this ) but i think i would like to meet again so do i make contact as a friendly hello or do i wait for him to msg me if at all??

Why would he need to meet you in a hotel? Why not at his house/apartment? Do you even know if the guy is single?

• 2 weeks later...

Ok update on this situation....

I messaged him friday night (its been a few weeks now) just said hey wot u up too? He replied pretty much straight away sayin he wasnt doing much and was at home, So i just said oh was seeing if u was out....he responds going oh soz im not and what am i doing? Just said i was out locally and he asked where so i just said where i was and that i would leave him too it and enjoy his evening he then txts back saying ok cheers

Not sure if thats good or bad or what i was expecting to he perfectly honest, if he was looking to meet again he would message? As i cant really message again? The fact that he responded is that even good? Im just abit like meh about it??

It sounds like neither of you asked the other out on a date or asked to meet up to have sex. If he wanted to see you he would have messaged you or at least responded enthusiastically to your message or suggestion of a plan . I'd move on as if there was no contact at all.

Archived