Do i message a one night stand??

Sarah3000

Sorry! But it looks like you invited/uninvited him at the same time? And now I'm positive that he was thinking "Wth was that about??" Lol.

Look! Just by sending a guy a message about what he's up to? Is (1) going to automatically have him thinking of "when & where" and if he was already doing something? Then (2) he would've ended it with a "come thru".

If you both where busy? Then (3) it would've been a "hit me up when your about to leave" but if he had a jump off? Then (4) he would've came with a excuse to not see you. And if plans changed up? Then it would go back to (1) or (2).

If it's not straight forward? Then it's pretty much pointless or confusing? (In women's term? Friend zoned).

So if your going to message a guy about hanging out? Then you need stop that high school antics and be little straight forward about it (this also applies to women, that knows the game).

Okay well im just going to leave it now, he didnt seem enthusatic to hear from me really and maybe i shut the convo down without it really going newhere, and i cant go back to his as he still lives at home and he cannot do that behaviour there which is fair enuf, ill leave it where it is, abit weird tho as i messaged to bascially say lets hang out and he hasnt really messaged or nething or seemed to want to? Maybe i repulsed him as i thought most males would be up for a casual encounter.... Oh deary me

That is true but it has also made me think as to what is the problem but guess thats just my own issue really, he isnt interested and i have to accept that?

One nighters are usually one nighters. Attempts to try to seduce any more out of them are a setup for exactly what you're going through right now.

I'd rethink the whole 'casual' thing. It makes no sense to tell yourself that you want one thing when you really want something else. If there's ever a time for self honesty, it would be the choices you make with your own body and emotions. There's nothing 'wrong' with emotional bonding when you have sex--that's perfectly natural--but setting up the wrong context for that, along with the wrong people, is self torture.

Why put yourself through that?

Okay well im just going to leave it now, he didnt seem enthusatic to hear from me really and maybe i shut the convo down without it really going newhere, and i cant go back to his as he still lives at home and he cannot do that behaviour there which is fair enuf, ill leave it where it is, abit weird tho as i messaged to bascially say lets hang out and he hasnt really messaged or nething or seemed to want to? Maybe i repulsed him as i thought most males would be up for a casual encounter.... Oh deary me

Not quite sure how you can judge enthusiasm through a text message? He answered you and asked you a question, which in my book is called keeping a conversation going, but as others said it seems you shot it down.

Given situation if you're just lookin for casual sex, keep in touch with him...if not, move on.

Archived