Open Club  ·  91 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

Last movie you watched?, Part 2

Ac143

10 Cloverfield Lane. It was good if you like this sort of movies but it's not my thing. Cute actress though.

Watched Hell or High Water for second time. Best movie of 2016 for me. I am downloading Green Room. It has good reviews. Let's see.

10 Cloverfield Lane. It was good if you like this sort of movies but it's not my thing. Cute actress though.

Watched Hell or High Water for second time. Best movie of 2016 for me. I am downloading Green Room. It has good reviews. Let's see.

Loved Hell or High Water!

I just watched 10 Cloverfield Lane too. It's funny because one of my coworkers is looking to get into prepping and dreaming of building a bunker lol. I thought it was a decent "small" movie.

And yeah Hot Fuzz is the best. It's almost a perfect movie in my opinion (I probably have a really weird criteria of what makes a perfect movie) But if you like it and haven't checked out Shawn of the Dead, it's almost as good. The third movie in their "series" was a huge disappointment and I don't even remember what it was called.

• 2 weeks later...

𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫.

Cora is awesome.

*spoiler alert*

i love that it's pretty accurate from the psychological aspect too. her psychotic symptoms are an attempt to resolve the original, activating trauma that she hasn't resolved- and when she has a moment of lucid insight into her own repetition compulsion, seeing herself pressing her hand over the baby's mouth, she "gets" that she needs to do it differently this time. succeeds, and after that, she is able to return the baby to it's people, let "roy" go, acceptance replaces the manic defense and when he finds her again, she is, no wonder, sane.

Shawn of the Dead, it's almost as good
thanks! i will, i heard it's a parody on the "walking dead" type movies.