Open Club  ·  88 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

Last movie you watched?, Part 2

Ac143

• 3 weeks later...
I was not expecting the ending, at all.

I loved the ending though, how the movie shifts from one genre to the next out of nowhere and the look of determination in her eyes as she turns the car down the road. So awesome. I want to see more of that character.

And then I watched Cloverfield again. And then I went found myself driving through Roswell at dusk. Not a recommended experience BTW, paranoia at its finest.

I loved the ending though, how the movie shifts from one genre to the next out of nowhere and the look of determination in her eyes as she turns the car down the road. So awesome. I want to see more of that character.

And then I watched Cloverfield again. And then I went found myself driving through Roswell at dusk. Not a recommended experience BTW, paranoia at its finest.

haha... yea I can imagine. I'm glad it wasn't your "typical ending."

I bet the hair on your arms stood up when you went driving through there. And if you don't have hair on your arms, I bet some grew and then stood up.

Yeah, I kept thinking about those movies, then the Roswell incident, then the other crash sights around New Mexico (apparently we are famous for our green chile dishes on an intergalactic scale, right?) .

Normally I just think about Silence of the Lambs when I'm driving through remote locations. Another movie I have to see again someday, but am still just too creeped out to watch.