Ex Girlfriend's daughter

obsessed2

so my girlfriend broke up with me about 4 months ago and we haven't had contact in about 2 weeks. she is 45 and her daughter is 21 and in college. When the daughter came home for a weekend about a month before we split up, she really started hitting on me and would walk around the house with next to nothing on with me around. She came up to me one time and told me that her mom was one lucky woman and that she wished I would seduce her. I told her I would never because I loved her mom. i did not tell her mom about it. I think she was just testing me to see how I would react. She got nothing out of me.

Now since we are broken up, she wants to get together. She said that her mom had shared some things that her and i did and she wants to get together with me for sex. She is a very hot young woman and it is tough now because I'm not having sex with any one at the moment, but there is no way i could get into that. Tell me I'm right.

This young girl has major issues if she's hitting on her Mom's ex-BF. First she'll be offering this, then in a couple months she'll be on your doorstep crying and saying she'll slit her wrists if you try to break up with her. Or show up pregnant so she can torture her mother hauling around her ex-BFs baby as a granddaughter to your ex.

Seriously, crazy girl alert! Stay away from her. The world is full of people to date.

Kinda crazy. Never come accross something like that before. I'm am smarter and more mature than to do that, but it did seem real crazy. I don't know how much my ex shared with her, but hey, we did have some good times. I think my ex may be rubbing off on her daughter. Glad I'm no longer in that relationship.

Hey, if it might end up getting me on one of those talk shows then................

was their relationship more friendship then mother-daughter...this seems to happen a lot more...but yeah stay away from this mess...

The mother seemed to want to be involved with her daughters boy issues all the time. The daughter would call her for advice and I would cringe. I think she was trying to just be like one of her friends sometimes. She also mentioned hanging out with her sometime down at the dorms. I'm afraid her daughter is going to have some serious relationship issues.

Noooo, don't go there. There's got to be something really twisted going on in this young woman's mind if she feels a need to bag some guy who dated her mom. Um, daddy issues much? And chances might well be there's some sort of weird competition between you two or her trying to convince her mom never to date, so she'll sleep with you then run back to mom and tell her about how right she is. You really are a jerk after all.

No, any which way you slice this it's got crazy written all over it.

Your ex's daughter is really, really messed up. I'm sorry, but there is something downright mentally wrong with a woman who runs off to her MOTHER'S ex-boyfriend to try and sleep with him. Really, it screams "mentally ill" or something....something is not right in her mind. Who knows how nuts she really is.

I think you are right to say no. Keep telling her no, block her from any electronic mediums that you can. If she persists, I would tell your ex only then, if she persists, because she needs to know how messed up her daughter is.

Yuck.

I wouldn't be surprised if the mother and daughter set this up to get you in some sort of trouble. You said she's 21 years old.. what if she actually only 20 years and 10 months? Stay far away from this. It's not worth the possible consequences.

That was what I've been thinking along that it was a test for me, even going back to why her mom didn't tell her to wear more clothes around me. I mean when she'd come down in the morning wearing next to nothing and her mom doesn't say anything, that's not right. Her mom wouldn't care how she walked around the house with me there. I think she was trying to see how I would react and then what she said to me. Yeah, it was a test. I know I passed it, but then this felt like another test and I wasn't going to fall for it.

That was what I've been thinking along that it was a test for me, even going back to why her mom didn't tell her to wear more clothes around me. I mean when she'd come down in the morning wearing next to nothing and her mom doesn't say anything, that's not right. Her mom wouldn't care how she walked around the house with me there. I think she was trying to see how I would react and then what she said to me. Yeah, it was a test. I know I passed it, but then this felt like another test and I wasn't going to fall for it.

You want to stay away from people that screwed in the head.

I wouldn't be surprised if the mother and daughter set this up to get you in some sort of trouble. You said she's 21 years old.. what if she actually only 20 years and 10 months? Stay far away from this. It's not worth the possible consequences.

There are very few countries where 20 years old is not legal.

Crazy, but hot! What does it matter as long as she's hot? - said very tongue in cheek.

Very.

There's a saying: crazy women will give you the best sex you've ever had. But it won't be worth it.

This has drama written all over it.

"Dr. Freud. Calling Dr. Freud. Dr. Freud to the white courtesy phone, please."

Archived