Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

redrose85

Sherry, one ofthe BEST photographers in my town is a total dummy when it comes to selling her business. Her pics are seriously amazing but she even spells her own kid's name 3 different ways in one of her posts. She doesn't spell a thing right, even our town name on some posts, and she talks crap about her clients and other local photographers on her Facebook page. Terrible people and business ethic so I never recommend her but her pictures are freakishly amazing.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Our friend and his wife did our wedding pics. Edited them and everything. I'm relatively happy with a lot of them but still get jealous seeing professional shots. But our friends did it as a gift to us and that's why I love them most

I actually have to stay off the wedding section of Pinterest because I'll see an amazing shot that I would have loved to have and be like 'boo'. I love our pictures and I loved our photographers but there were a few areas I would have improved. I loved she did so many shots of us by ourselves but there were only 2 pictures of people walking down the aisle and then a handful ceremony shots. I don't know, I'm soothed by the fact everyone else who came to the wedding took craps loads of pictures.

Yea we got a lot of great pics from others too. One of my favorite pics from the day was when Jared and I were walking back down the aisle and lookin at each other and smiling. Very natural and candid and unposed. And my godmother took it!

I didn't find out about pinterest till AFTER the wedding. God knows my wedding wouldve been different if I'd discovered pinterest before haha

I was SO hoping someone had taken this one shot we saw in our wedding video but I never saw it. It's in the video were we are walking back down the aisle, we are both looking forward and then at the exact same time we turn and look at each and smile. Maybe I can freese the video or something and get it that way...

oh yeah. mine would have been different too, lol!

link removed

I think I’m going to try this!

I’m watching Wedding Daze and in 10 seconds just heard the best two lines--- “I was 19––dumb as a piece of ham” and “ total sexual panther” LOL!

I’m just paranoid to spend anything right now because we don’t know how much it will be to fix Alex’s car and house insurance is due in a month. Yeah, I hate being an adult too. Darn responsibilities.

Ever since the first time I saw accross the Universe, I’ve been enamoured with it. I bought it without seeing it first because I knew I’d love it. It’s one movie that I can watch again and again and sing along with.

I've just seen a face,

I can't forget the time or place

That we'd just met, he’s just the guy for me

And I want all the world to see we've met

Mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm mmm mmm

Had it been another day

I might have looked the other way

But I had never been aware

And as it is I dream of him tonight

La, di, di, da di di

Falling, yes I am falling

And he keeps calling me back again