Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Life On The Rocinante' (After Dark!)

Cynder

So, last night I was hanging out with M... And I got a text from Aimee. She said "Hey, I heard Aaron got stranded here."

I had no idea, so I asked her what she heard.

Apparently Paula got her panties in a bunch and took off back home and left him here. LMAO...

As cruel as it sounds, hearing that made my night. I laughed so hard. Hope he doesn't come knocking at my door.

Adam is moved out... But, he still has a key here and he shows up during the day when I'm at work and takes stuff. My apartment is pretty much gutted except for all the junk he accumulated as a hoarder and now doesn't want. And he's got everything just piled up randomly, so I can't find anything. Last night I spent an hour searching for my laptop charger. This morning it was another challenge finding my damn toothbrush.

Mike really needs to back the hell off. I don't know how to tell him in a way that gets through. I've hinted at it a few times, I might just have to end up being blunt. I wasn't even planning on seeing him last night. But he showed up here and then was here until midnight. At around 11 I started dropping subtle hints that it was time for him to go, I get up at 4am and I need to go to bed. He wanted to spend the night and sleep in the bedroom with me. But I don't sleep in the bedroom, I've slept on the living room couch for years. The bed thats in the bedroom is so uncomfortable... I would rather sleep on concrete. He kept saying it would be fine...

Eventually I just flat out told him something like "Alright look... most of what I own is gone. My whole routine has been disrupted enough today. I at least still have my couch and I can still sleep like I'm used to sleeping. I'm not giving that up." He seemed to understand that, but still hung around for an hour.

Then not two minutes after he left he called me and wanted me to talk to him on his cell while he was walking home. That's when I finally let it come out how annoyed I was. I told him "I have to get some sleep dude, I have to be up for work in 4 hours and I"m exhausted."

Seriously???

I'm sick and tired of people just not considering my feelings at all. I should be freiggin used to it by now though, it's been happening my whole life.

Tonight if he starts I'll just tell it like it is, back the hell off, you're smothering me, I need some room to breathe. You are up my ass and it's getting ridiculous.

I'm buying my plane ticket today...

The doctor is mistified... has no idea what the hell is causing this problem I've been having. So I guess it's something I just have to deal with until it goes away or kills me. Either one I'm fine with.

So adam has everyone at work on his side now too. I didn't go to work and tell anyone because I had respect for his privacy, since he works there too and all. But of course, he fed everyone his side of the story only and now everyone there thinks I'm such an awful person. He did this with all our mutual friends too. It makes me so mad... but if nothing else I can say that I am being the bigger person in this situation.

• 2 weeks later...

Aaron texted me shortly after I woke up today... he said he walked by my old place and saw I had a bunch of stuff sitting out on the curb. Despite what he did to me I still miss him. That wound hasn't healed yet...Life pretty much sucks right now. Medical problems aren't getting any better, haven't had a day off from work in I don't know how long. Its like nothing goes right anymore.

:sad: I hope you feel better soon and that things improve. How are you liking the new place?
I love my place... I would love it more if I actually could get settled in there. There was a misunderstanding with the power company and they shut off the power there. So I'm currently staying at my old place. Its supposed to be back on some time this week.

So, coming up on five weeks without a day off. This is inhumane... And, lol, I've added to the mix a part time job. I am working for a video production company where I will be converting old films to Digital files, editing them and authoring them to DVD. This will be such a cool job. Its only ten hours a week and pays minimum wage. But I'm doing it for the love not the money. The money I make can be used to pay for stuff for my documentary. I'm having a yard sale this weekend... its mostly Adams stuff I'm selling which I feel kind of bad about. But he moved and left it there. He has had ample time to come and get whatever he wants. He chose not to. And whatever I don't sell I will donate to H For H. I already talked to them, they will haul it away and everything.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...