Post here instead of contacting your ex!

You need to grow up. You knew full well that you were applying for jobs and that many places drug test, but you still decided to go smoke pot with your buddies. Now you're potentially about to fail the drug test for the highly prestigious internship that you didn't even try to get. And I kind of hope you do. You don't deserve it, not with that attitude. This is exactly the kind of immaturity and irresponsibility I can't stand from you, and I pray that you'll grow up because otherwise I never want you back in my life good luck.

Heard you laughing and talking about your great new clothes this afternoon. Just wanted to tell you to shut up. Of course I went for a walk go get out of the office. I see you also left early, which I'm assuming your going to the airport to either pick up your bf or visit him this weekend.

I swear you will regret this. I'm shocked that your family pushed you to get into this so soon after the breakup. And of course like always you did whatever they wanted.

I wonder if he will break up with you or you with him?

Oh yeah, and I know all about it... people you confided in me told me, mostly because of the way you have become more selfish recently and alienated them. Good luck when this fails.

I had a dream about you today when I took a nap. It was the first one I've had. You were so gentle with me in the dream. We were lying in bed together and I was half asleep, and you were taking off my glasses like you used to, and stroking my face until I fell asleep. Was that ever real, then? You know how you observe a couple together...And you can tell by the touch it's genuine, you can see the sincerity and love in their eyes. I thought I saw that with you. I wonder if you were just in love with half of me. The half of me that experienced no problems. Because when they came, you ran. I'll never forget that. I have forgiven you, but not for you. For me, because if I hadn't I would be consumed right now. I would not be able to function. I wouldn't be eating, I wouldn't be sleeping, I wouldn't be having any kind of a pleasant time. But I had to, for me. Because I deserve more than that. And I need to be kind to myself. I deserve good things, and I'm making them happen for myself. Thank you for giving me the experience that allowed me to discover the strong woman within.

Right now I don't think that I could ever take you back. How long was it going on? Why couldn't you be man enough to just tell me about her. She's just trash and your family doesn't even like her. You've been telling me that you're going to get your sh*t together for years. I don't believe you ever will. And if you do for this girl, I will hate you forever because I have had to be your second mother for 6 years. I deserve to see you actually make something of yourself. Not some scum girl who has screwed everybody in town and will bring you lower and lower. Do you remember when Eddie pulled me aside and was talking to me? He begged me to not go to college and stay with you. Now I know why he said that. Because he knows and your family knows that you're going to go down the wrong path. I'm glad that I chose to make something of myself. I can't take care of you anymore and not receive anything in return.....

Just want to let you know I'm doing alright. I still miss and care about you deeply. Things haven't been easy on me but I am trying hard. I am respecting your decision. My heart wants to be with you but my brain says that will never happen.

You've already moved on, now I need to.

Well, I hope you're happy with your rebound. I find it all comical actually. Any thoughts I may have had about getting back together with you are now gone, so I can thank you for that.

You'll regret it all one day. One day when you finally grow up. Unfortunately for you, I will have moved on to something better, so I hope you can sleep knowing that when the time comes. Good riddance.

I'm not really sure what to say now. The revelations of this week hurt me more than anything over this past seven months. More than anything I want you to know that I did believe in you once... I even did after we had been broken up for a few months. Then I found out that you moved on to another man very quickly afterwards and that changed my whole perception. While you were spending time flying out a thousand miles to see the new guy, I spend most weekends dealing with the crushing blows you dealt me. I've been at the gym (lost 23 pounds btw) religiously. I've been reading like a maniac trying to understand what the heck went wrong. Learning the skills I felt I lacked and contributed to the failure of this relationship. All the while, I always believed and had faith in you. Now all of that is shattered, and I'm not the only one who thinks this.

One of our mutual friends... the one who told me and confirmed everything... purposely didn't want you there for a celebration she had early this year. Only a few months before this she was a huge fan of yours. And this isn't just the way you've behaved in this relationship, she is appalled at how selfish you have become. Can anyone say "center of attention"?

I feel so incredibly worried and sorry for your innocent daughter. The example you are setting is appalling.

Maybe one day when you grow up and mature, we can talk. I've thought so highly of you for so long, even before we dated, and now I don't know what to think. I still have a sliver of hope that you will turn things around one day, and that my faith in you as a human will be restored. When I tried to throw an olive branch out many months back... I wrote that I always believed in you; maybe someday I will believe in you as a mature good person again. Please do this for your daughter, please.

Just a note to you since you waited exactly 23 hours and 58 minutes after i asked you not to contact me to text... not even one day. "Call me please, it's about the dog???" is what you put, but it really wasn't, when I called, it was of course to make me feel guilty about not letting him stay at my house while we're at work...THANKS!

So I wrote you a note and now I'm putting it on here instead of sending it, but I cant get over the fact that I should, but as the advice goes, "wait til tomorrow, if it still needs to be said, you can always send it then"

There are a million things I want to say and have wanted to say. I know you don’t want to hear them from me, but perhaps if Mrs. Berta or Mrs. Faye said them it would have meaning to you, or at least you would listen. I know you don’t want to hear anything from me; in fact you don’t want to hear it at all, but especially not from me… Right now you just want to jump over the fence and roll around in that greener grass, which, though painful, is understandable and I will keep most of my feelings to myself. The problem with that is that you keep looking for the infatuation and new love feeling, which we all can agree, is wonderful. What you refuse to believe and don’t want to hear is that, in time, that will always wear off and no matter what; there is work that will have to be done. Obviously, I’m not worth the work, and I finally see how little I mean, just based on the fact that you made a conscious decision to get rid of me, more than once.

Not that it’s easy for you, if you say it isn’t I respect you enough to believe you, even if it looks easy form the outside; I guess that’s always how it is. The thing is, this was your decision, and even though it took me a LONG time, I finally decided to honor your decision to not put myself in your life…talk about something HARD to do. You don’t want me, you just need me, and NOT in the way I should be needed. I know I’ll make it harder for you to do your own thing so now I must get out of your way until we can be friends or something more, but we cant now, since you decided I’m not The One.

Obviously I am totally undermining my own request by sending this but I want you to know that, no matter what I’ve said about other people and what you're doing… the fact is that I now KNOW why we cant work at this point and all of the sweet cards and gestures, while relieving and heartfelt, actually do more to push you away, and make me look weak, less attractive, and less compatible for the future. Perhaps, one day, with the combination of me being able to stand on my own two feet without you, and you seeing the world and the people in it, you can see what is real and that I am it. If not, perhaps I’ll have gotten well beyond you and we’ll both be happy… but none of that can happen until you see that your decision was the wrong one, if that is the case, but only time will tell that. No one will/can love you like me, but if you don’t want it, I can’t make you and I know that, so now I have to do something about it… for both of us.

Well, I wrote and mailed you that letter almost two weeks ago. Did you even read it? (You discard most things from exes, so I'm not sure.) But maybe you did. If so, I hope you take my words into consideration. You haven't contacted me at all and I'm inclined to think it will stay that way. Maybe I came accross too strong in that letter, but what's done is done and maybe it'll do you some good.

A mutual friend says you've gone back to smoking. You're also partying and drinking again, and you've found two new female "BFFs" to replace me (two women you'd never mentioned to me before). It breaks my heart. Especially since you'd given me your word last year that you'd quit smoking for good, you'd stopped partying, you'd stopped drinking as much, and said that I would always be your best friend. All of that unraveled after you ended our relationship. Within a week you were already entrenched in your old ways. You were self-destructive long before we met and it's a hard habit to break, but you did so well when we were together. You were determined to change for the better, and you did. I was so happy and proud of you. I hate that you're going down the wrong path, but in the end it will hurt you so much more. I really hope you improve yourself and move on properly. Intentionally throwing your life away only brings misery, and it won't help you establish a healthy relationship with your daughter.

In spite of the heartache, I still love you and want you to be happy. Perhaps it's strange or mad of me to continue caring about you so much, but you broke up with me less than two months ago. I love deeply and sincerely and we've shared too much to just forget it all. I don't know if I will ever stop loving you, even if it's just "in a way" later on...but I have faith that one day, I'll be healed enough to move on and find someone better.

Please take good care of yourself...and remember that as much as I believe in you, you have to believe in yourself, too. Stay safe.

i am missing you quite a lot today. maybe because i appreciated you, every bit of you during our relationship, and now i still feel like i have lost a great guy. i love you still, and i beat myself up about it everyday. i have to stop loving you.

but you let me go, and i know that i'm an amazing girl who deserves better. someone who will love and cherish me. someone who will work hard at our relationship and not quit. someone who will commit to me and be faithful.

deep inside my heart, i know that we are meant to be together. but it doesn't mean, we will end up together.

Hey M,

Im worried about you. I heard you're not going to school anymore? Are you still working? I hope you didnt quit your job as well. I know this is none of my business, but M, please take care of yourself. It hurts me to hear about all these things about you from our friends. I hope you're happy with whatever it is that you're doing.

It was hard letting you go, and I dont think I will be able to deal with losing you forever. It kills me every time I hear bad news about you.

Lastly, I just wanna say thank you for everything. I really had an amazing time with you. I just wish I could give back to you what you've done for me. You made me feel alive. Nobody has ever made me feel so happy before.

I wish one day I will be in the position to make you happy as well.

Well I met your new gf today and she seems sweet, but then so am I? Perhaps she is wondering also why you would walk away from a 22 year relationship/marriage...

I wonder also if you started going out with her just because you were lonely and she happened to be there to fill the emptiness...

I worry about our sons bonding with someone that you are not serious about. I so wish our family were not broken up, and I truly prefer to be with our sons to be their mother and not at the expense of time with their dad... Why does it have to be either/or?? If you had not walked away, they would still have an intact family.

I am, however, relieved to be away from your anger and accusations and paranoia. I look forward to meeting a man who is self assured, honest, caring, loving, and who really makes an effort to get to know who I am, rather than focusing on himself...

Good luck to your new gf... but then perhaps she will bring out the best in you.

Your sister wrote to me out of the blue, the other week, just when I was at the highest mood that I've felt in months. Go figure. I confess what she told me was a little amusing though and maybe I feel a little bad about it, but it made me feel good. Did you know that she misses me over your current girl, the one you left me for and went back to? She says that _________ is spending all of your money. When you and I were first becoming "friends" (I use that term loosely now), you told me that you couldn't stand it when she used to do that, and that was one of the things that ended your relationship the first time around. Typical. Did you actually mean that when you confided it to me in the beginning, or was it just one of the many lies you fed me? Was saying it just a coping mechanism, to help you "get over" her? (Not that you did.) I purposely never asked you for all that much when we were together, just for that reason alone. You were the one who was always showering me with elaborate gifts when I never actually asked for them (some of which I still truly appreciate though. Thank you! I still use those electronics on a regular basis.)

Are you happy? Are you really? Is this engagement really what you want, or was it her idea again? I didn't ask your sister for details about anything regarding you. I don't want to seem all that interested.

I hope when I return home to our town that I'll be strong enough to face everything. I still don't want to see you or talk to you... and think about you less these days, but you still creep up into my brain. It's terrifying to go home, and I hope and pray that I don't relapse back into depression. Tired of this junk. Sick and tired.

Still thinking about you dammit. Over a month has passed now and I still wish I could see you. Still torn over what you did to me and missing the good things about what we had. I guess I'm just lonely today. Every day. I'm treating myself much better but it's harder today for some reason, it's not working so well. I still can't believe you treated me like that after everything I did for you. I guess that's where I went wrong, I shouldn't have given you so much of myself. I was worthless to you after that.

I still have my lonely days (like the other day, actually) where I miss you like crazy, but you know what? I don't deserve any of the low things you did to me. I deserve someone honest and open, who communicates well and isn't a coward. I deserve someone who doesn't use me as a replacement for someone else or just shuts down and makes me wonder what I did wrong or if we're even still together. Maybe you never really did love me. Real lovers and friends don't do this sort of thing to each other. Thanks for not respecting me and for all of the trust issues you brought back to me-- you just ended up proving me right. I hope one day I'll know what real love is and be truly loved back in return. Good luck in your current relationship...or whatever you want to call what you're in now. I pray that I will forgive you and that you find whatever it is that you're looking for. I hope you'll learn what being in a relationship really means and treat whoever that woman turns out to be, with respect, honesty, and devotion.

Losing you is one of the hardest things I'm dealing with right now, but one day I'll let go of everything. One day....Maybe I'm getting closer to that day.