Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I miss you like crazy. I wish things didn't happen the way they did. A part of me still really loves you. I believe in you. I know what kind of person you can be, the kind of person you are meant to be. But you don't want me. And maybe that is for the best. I wish we could have given our friendship a real chance, not the stop-start, push-pull mess we engaged in. I wish we hadn't played any games. I wish you hadn't acted like you like me only pull away from me again. Why did you kiss me if you knew we wanted different things?

I'm trying to get my power and self-esteem back. I should have had better boundaries with you. Then maybe I wouldn't be in this mess. I still think you are a great guy. I wish you were the guy for me. I used to feel so much joy when I was around you. Now I only feel pain and confusion. I can't even talk to you anymore. I hope I get over you soon.

Feeling better today. I wrote a list in a notebook on all of the reasons (that I could currently think of) why it's good that we're not together. I actually filled up an entire page, front and back. I will keep it for now as a reminder to myself that you're really not worth the agony I've gone through. I think I'm healing. Maybe I'm not back to 100%, but I'm definitely healing. \\

Stop texting me stupid stuff, you are the one who cheated who lied who called me disgusting names. You are the one who neglected your children who left us with nothing. I was stupid not to see what was infront of my eyes. I have no time for your silly texts you did not want nor deserve us so stop texting and leave us alone you have hurt us enough.

Dear Monte Cristo,

I really dont know even where it begin. It has been 23 days since we last spoke to each other as everything ended so abruptly without harsh words, nothing just you telling me that you see yourself being single right now and that you are not a 100% in this like I am.

You thought that I would be devastated by this breakup and you told me so. On the contrary, I have not cried or missed a day at work or wore a sad expression on my face for the public to see. I feel a dull ache and a loss as a result of what happened. I lost a lover and a friend, someone who I shared all my secrets and thoughts with. I am not angry at you, for I see that you needed to break up but I will never understand how you can simply erase someone from your life without trying, how you can break up with someone who has loved you and accepted you for what you truly are. I feel like I have been blindsided by this and the worst thing is I am starting to question my own judgment in people and that is something that I never did before this.

If I contacted you again or asked how you were doing, I might get that friendly response, but that would break me, for it would be worse corresponding with you knowing that nothing has changed in your mind or how you feel about me and that you are talking with me out of respect and politeness. It would bring back those same feelings of uncertainty and nausea that I felt when you were pulling back, avoiding me, and that grey area is something that I would never want to revisit again, for it is a whole lot worse hoping and desperately trying to improve upon something the other person has already given up on. And it is obvious that it has not for you have not tried to contact me at all since. It is harsh reality that I must accept.

. Thursday, the last time you came and slept over, I opened a book and showed you the dried petals of the roses you gave me for my birthday. I sat there as you packed for your trip and tried to draw your attention to this but you just avoided me and said that's really nice. Ugh, I could kick myself for letting you get the better of me and my emotions,for you do not deserve me. I tried to be the best girlfriend that I could and despite our problems, I never expected this. I do hope that someone or something changes your mind about love because chasing money and a career to such an extreme that nobody else matters will definitely not bring you the happiness that you think. Life does not wait for anyone and planning so far ahead in the future at the expense of your family, friends and girlfriend will not end well for you, I can certainly guarantee that if nothing else.

So, even though I tried to live my life by that example and show you and tell you to cherish those around you, I hope you realize this someday before it is too late. I know that our breakup was not all about the two of us but about deeper issues that you have and I cannot exorcise your inner demons if you will not let me. I do miss you and I thank you for making me realize that I am able to love someone despite his flaws, and that I would make compromises in the relationship for the person that I love.

As for everything else, it still feels like a dream. I have still not let go, but I hope that I will once I meet someone who will love me for who I am and stick by me. I hope to heal, to stop dreaming about you, and stop thinking about you because the reality is you are not thinking about me, at least not that much for you said it yourself that if we broke up, you would have an easier time and just focus on yourself.God its always been just about you. But I digress. You have hurt me and I hope to heal to the point where the mention of your name and a thought that runs accross my mind are brief, fleeting, and without much emotion and meaning attached to them. ]

You are not worthy of this letter and time that I invested writing it so I write if for myself and my own benefit. You get nothing from me.

Good Bye and Good Luck.

I miss you so much, I just want to talk to you and be with you again. I was so comfortable with you, I have never been closer to anyone. Why was I not enough for you? I really don't know what to do without you. I know it's Sarah's birthday today and it is killing me to think you are with her for that. Do you think you have feelings for her? You will realize someday that you won't find someone like me again. I don't think you know what you want at all. I wish I could be more angry with you but I'm only sad. I love you and miss you.

Well it's been 4 months now. i've heard nothing from you. My birthday has come and gone.

I guess any anger I had is gone most days, just dealing with loneliness and wondering if I'll ever find someone as compatable as we were. We were compatable right, or was that all in my head?

I still hold a glimmer of hope that this time away can straighten things out, make you think clearer and for me to not take you for granted. I don't know though, could it ever be the same again?

Hope life is treating you good,I miss you

why did you have to drink dial me last night. i was having a great day and your stupid missed calls had to ruin it all when is saw them this morning you selfish pig. i hate you so much because i miss you and you are just stringing me on.

i hate you gave me false hope. i hate myself for feeling hopeful. i hate you have that power over me.

Dear F,

I can't stop thinking about you. It's been a pretty uneventful weekend because I've been off of work, and I feel like all I can do recently is just sit and think about you. Certain things are happening in my life, and it makes me realize that maybe you weren't so wrong to be upset about the lives we were living. I wish so much that I could go back in the past and change everything, but I know I can't. What's done is done, but I'll walk away from this knowing that I never gave up. When you walked out of my life and told me that you were never coming back, I was depressed. I couldn't sleep, and I couldn't even eat. I skipped work a for few days because I just felt like i needed to scream, but I forgave you. I always told you that distance would end this relationship, and I was right. You couldn't handle it; you gave up on me and you let everything go. I wish you'd walk back into my life again and really put in the effort. You promised me forever and you lied.

You've changed so much though, you've become an alcoholic. You were with me and you could never stand the taste of alcohol, but now you drink 4-6 times a week. You always blame it on me, saying that you do it to get rid of your problems, and it makes you stop thinking about me. You met your new boyfriend at the bar; i hope you're both happy. I snuck onto your facebook and I looked at the pictures from your 21st birthday; the one when you refused to be with me because you wanted to "have a party." I'm glad you had your party, including the 3 guys that were all over you in every single picture.

I love you, and I miss you so much... but you'll never change. I hope one day you realize what you've given up, and you realize what you've lost. You slept with another man 7 times, starting the day after we broke up and I can never forgive you for that. I love you so much, and I want so bad to forgive you, but I know I deserve someone who will never do that to me. You promised me that you'd never be with anyone besides me, and you were with him. I hate you for that. I don't forgive you yet, but I will eventually. I'll forgive you when I don't love you anymore. I know it's coming, i can feel it.

I dream about you every night, and I dream of being with you. I dream of you coming out and telling me that you want to make it work and that you're really going to try this time. I know they're just dreams, and I know it's just my hope playing games with me. I know you'll never change, and I'll forgive you for the way you hurt me, but I'll never let you into my heart again.

I miss you and hope you are missing me too. If you did what I think you did, I hope it was all for the right reasons and not just "for the kid's sake" or for "saving a useless marriage's sake". I can only hope that in the future we will cross paths but for now I must move on. Take care, friend!

I miss you so much, and I don't even know why. We had such a tough relationship and you attacked me and insulted me so much that I should be happy to move on. But then, I don't know why, but I still miss you. It's hard for me to remember the bad times right now, but I know there were so many. Good luck this weekend. I hope you get a lot of out of it, and really heal.

A-

I really miss you tonight. I got home from work late, and seeing all the happy people, dancing, having fun, it just made me want to be doing that with you. I'm sorry I wasn't appreciating you enough and I wasn't as much fun anymore. I just can't believe you did this to me, and you never wanted to talk about it or give us a chance to really try. I don't think you know just how much I'm hurting. You said it wasn't an easy decision to make. Why didn't you value me and our relationship enough to try to see it through the hard times? I don't know what you think you want. We had it very good. I thought we were something special. We could have had that again, but now I don't know if I can trust you again. But I love you, I hope we can talk again someday and be close again. Missing you so nuch tonight. -Steph

Dear A,

It is apparent to me with every day that goes by the amount of damage you have done to my character. For the 6 years that we have been together I relied on you as my best friend, the person I could turn to with whatever it was that I needed help with or something to get off my chest. You were always there for me and I was always there for you.

Then you had to go and betray everything that I held dear to you. The trust that I had felt for you was shattered with a simple thought in your head. My confidence was broken when you cheated on me...twice. I will probably never know what you saw in that 40 year old man...or even that 18 year old. And I will never know why you ended up leaving me for the 28 year old who apparently reminded you of me. Everything that we had worked for was shattered in a matter of days...hours even.

Then once I took you off that pedestal I had you on I remembered how horrible you treated me. The things you said to me when we were in fights, how you told me to shut-up because you were talking, or even that you threatened to hit me sometimes. I realize now how much power you had over me, and how relieved I am that I am free of that grip. You call me still today, 7 months after I initiated NC, and I am constantly reminded of the power you don't have over me anymore. There is nothing to talk about, I don't want an apology. You are a horrible person, and although I don't wish anything bad of you, I want to say you deserve what is coming to you one day. (that is if karma actually exists)

So even though I sit here now, lonely and without a partner, I am happy knowing that I no longer have to deal with you or your manipulative ways of controlling me. Yes the sex was good...but now that I think back on it I was usually the one always doing things, and yes many times I faked the pleasure (guys can do it too).

So long A, I don't regret being with you, because now I have learned from my mistakes and will never make them again. I deserve better than you, and I have now found my strength again.

X,

Even though I'm realizing the things that make you wrong for me, I still feel that there are many, MANY things that make you "right" for me.

I hope you'll really think everything over and come to a conclusion that I've always known: you and I are what it should be.

I love you and miss you on this lonely Sunday.

I'm sitting here by myself on this sunny sunday and i just feel cloudy inside without you. Although I'm starting to realize maybe it was the best for both of us that we split, I may always wonder what may have been.

I really hope that you meant what you said during our time together, that I can say that she really loved me during that time. I still miss you immensely and I hope you find what you are looking for in your life, because I ultimately wanted you to be happy. Although I have my doubts sometimes, I know I will find that too, even if we weren't meant to be.

Hey

How are you? I hope you are doing well.

I miss you. I miss what we had. Im not exactly sure what happened, but I wish we were still together.

Thanks for all the great time. I hope I was as important to you as you were to me.

I will never forget all the things you've given me. I will miss you.

Im sorry I cant give you friendship. Im not ready.

I need to grow and mature.

Dont hate me. Dont forget about me.

I wish we can be friends again.

Take care, okay? I cant be looking out for you anymore. You meant the world to me. I dont want to lose you.

Dear 'Sara,'

I've really been missing you over this past month...and I miss you now. I love you with all of my heart. I wish we were still together. I need to reach a place where I wouldn't even take you back, but I'm simply not there yet. I wish you hadn't cheated on me, and I really think we had something special. I wish you realized that, now.

I do appreciate the great times in our relationship...and they always outweighed the bad times...we were a great couple, understanding of each other, and I feel that we both love and miss each other to this day. I don't know how you could just throw it away like that...it meant everything to me, and I think it meant more to you than you might have let on.

It drives me crazy that I'm not in contact with you right now. I miss you. I miss the way you made me feel. I miss you. I miss us.

This too shall pass. I just wish that things hadn't worked out the way they did. I'll never understand...and I guess ultimately I don't really want to understand...and don't want you back. But right now, my heart is overpowering my mind. I love you.

But I won't contact you. I won't get sucked back in. I'm going to get through this.

Hey you,

Are you thinking of me?

I still love you so much, and i hate it. I wish you were next to me, holding me, and telling me the sweet things you always do.

I'm crying a lot less now, but the pain buried inside still burns. I miss everything about us, about you. But it wasn't working, and i hope one day we will have one more shot at it, and make it even better.

Whatever happens in the future, I just hope you are happy.

I'm finding myself again, getting stronger everyday. I do love you, but I don't need you.