Post here instead of contacting your ex!

OMG.. I finally figured you out. I just never put two and two together. You left me to go back to an abusive relationship. She's the abuser. And neither one of you know how to move beyond that. Well good luck with that marriage. It wasn't about me at all. And I will be praying for both of you. I don't know if that makes me feel better or worse but I now know regardless, I will be okay. I deserve much better and I choose to go forward.

Dear A-

I am thinking of you all the time. My mind seems to bounce from one memory of us to another. It's like there's just too much there, I can't focus on anything else. You said a while ago that you were having lots of thoughts, and yes, some of them were about me. But that it didn't mean you wanted to get back together. But what do you want? We had something great, I don't think we can find that again, find someone else to experience that with. Everyday that goes by with no contact is so hard. Are you thinking of me, thinking of contacting me, or are you moving on and busy with other stuff, meeting new people who you think are better than me? I think everyday of what it would be like for us to have that time together that we talked about, just the two of us. I miss you, I hope you're sleeping well tonight, and don't work too hard tomorrow.

Hi Alexis,

This sucks so bad. I miss you so much EVERY day. I never imagined that I would ever have to leave somebody I love. I just wish it could be like it was before.

Today was the best father's day ever....the kids were great! Chloe and I danced in Starbucks at her request, and Cade said "It's easy to be a kid with a Dad like you." I cried a little bit... I'm crying again now because you weren't here to share it with us.

If you had just admitted that you made a mistake with that guy - hell, if you had never made that mistake....what if, what if, what if. Coulda, shoulda, woulda....

I want nothing more than to just take you back and pretend like nothing happened, and that's what I would do if I called you right now. It was my intent to do that against my better judgment until you ignored my text messages this morning. I can't delude myself about the relationship any longer when it becomes more and more apparent that you wouldn't come back even if I would have you.

I will always love you and wish the best for you even though I cannot be with you.

-Zack

Hawksley Workman - We'll make time (when there ain't that much of time)

I never cried so much

You’ve been taking me apart

You gonna put me back together

gonna start me from the start

I’ve been wrecking my blood

been wrecking my brain

I’ve been killing my heart

I’ve been living in the face

But when we fight some times

when we’re clawing at each other

gotta think it’s all for something at the end of all the trouble

gonna build something to last

not to let it crumble fast

wanna be the one still standing when all the time has passed

and if i’m feeling unplugged, feeling swept under the rug

need to hold the lantern for me

need to pick me back up

wanna remember all the things that we said we wouldn’t do

don’t wanna start to pull away cause it’s easier to do

when you look at something ugly that you thought you hid away

when it’s coming back to haunt you on an unsuspecting day

we’re gonna be the harbor where we can just tie our little boats

a place to fight off all the lions that keep gnashing at our throats

Everybody that we trust says its harder than it looks

something good can cause some struggle when there’s a tree there to be shook

better believe the window blow, it’ll try to push you down

it’ll try to pull the roots and leave you crying on the ground

We’ll make time, though there ain’t though there ain't that much of time

We’ll make love in the middle of the night

And, We’ll make time, though there ain’t thought there ain't that much of time

And, We’ll make love in the middle of the night

I hope we’re older some day

and we’ve grown so much

i hope at least to feel the warmth in our kiss and in our touch

the world’s out to get when you’re after something true

It ain’t the fashion to be faithful

even though it’s right to do

and if you’re feeling sometimes

even the good ones fall away

You gotta keep the fire burning every night and every day

i know call me old fashioned

that forever’s really true

when we say that you’re for me

baby baby i’m for you

and that the grass is always greener, but you still have to cut it

and the skys that get together, are the skys you really got

and tonight when we are lovers, when we’re mucking up the covers

when it’s all about our eyes, when we’ve forgotten all the others

when we’re laying there in silence and the comfort in the quiet

and you hold me and we fall asleep in the colors of the night

and though we say it on the phone and in public or all alone

and write it down in letters when the other's not at home

(note: sorry, not quite related, but I really need to vent..and seeing this is the place, I hope it's acceptable)

What is up with you. One week we're all cool, and another you are avoiding me. We aren't even freaking dating. If you didn't want to be my friend, just say so. We both broke up with our long term relationship and I thought of all people, you would get what I'm going through. Yet you treat me as an annoyance. Now I finally grew emotionally attached, you're giving me the I'm busy, sorry I'll pass talk. You're not even that attractive! Hope you have a nice life cuz I'll freaking ignore you every time we cross each other at work.

signed with a lot of hate

So like

I meet this girl right

and shes like really pretty

and shes like... really nice

and I think she like... likes me

and then she tells me that she kinda like.. has a thing for me

and so Im like I like you too..

and Im having like the best times of my life right

but then she dumps me.

M, I miss you so much.

So many people yearn to be loved and suffer from its absence in their lives. So why, when I gave you all the love I had, would you throw it away? Perhaps someday you'll realize the value of something you took for granted, but you've let me down so many times I refuse to have any hope in you anymore. You said you wanted us to stay friends but I could never hate you more than I do now. Even when you had trampled me to the ground I still offered you my devotion, and you still managed to find a way to walk all over me. When you grow up, when you learn to see past yourself, and when you learn how to have some kind of responsibility for your actions, you know where to find me. And I know, after I've been here for you through thick and thin, just how shocking it'll be once you finally realize that you've lost me for good. I hope you never take love for granted again. I just wish I didn't have to be your test run.

A- I have been wondering how work is going, if you are working too hard and taking on too much. I wish you would have chosen to take some time off, be with your family, see some friends, but it's seems like you threw yourself into work so you wouldn't really have to deal with things. If you were doubting how happy you were with work in the last few months, why do you think it will get better now? There will be some new people, maybe you'll get to visit a few different places. I guess I'm afraid that you will be satisfied now, think it was me that was bringing you down, that you'll meet someone new and move on without a glance back. I miss you so much. I just want to talk to you.

I was shocked to receive your e-mail last night. I sat there shaking for a few moments and trying to stay calm. Then I opened it and read it. Thank you for letting me know that you received and read the letter. That means a lot since the letter was 5 pages and I put a lot of thought into it. (I don't think you understand that I wrote you because I need(ed) closure, but that is another story.) Also, thank you for telling me that we will never get back together and that we both need space. At least I know now.

That said, your e-mail was the most emotionless and formulaic that I've ever read. I couldn't believe it came from you -- the one who had been so overflowing with affection and love for me and what we had. It was the kind of message you'd write a stranger or mere acquaintance. This was not the man I'd fallen in love with. But you definitely did write that e-mail, and you say I will get a more detailed e-mail from you soon. I'm on pins-and-needles here, wondering what you'll say. I don't buy that you aren't self-destructing though. Those pictures speak more than words can. But I digress.

So thank you for writing and at least considering the letter I sent you. Maybe your next (and possibly final) e-mail will bring closure.

I really hate you today for all that you have put me through. I sure know how to pick'em don't I! I can't wait for the day I am totally over you... I hope I never run into you before I hit the stage of indifference. If I do I may kill you with the look in my eye...I don't know why I feel so much anger towards you today this is the first time.

I miss you so much.

I see you online on facebook and I really just want to say hello.

I'm not ready to give up on you or on us. Everyone else and their mothers think I should be by now, but I'm not.

10 days and it's getting harder. The first 10 were easier. Now it seems like the longer times passes the less I have the courage to break NC. I do it because it's the only way. We need this time apart.

I miss you SO much and I wish you missed me too. =[