Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Screw you for creating a fan page for your business. I wish I can block your stupid fan page. I do not need to see pics of you and you "wife" or whatever she is, whom you cheated on me with. I guess blocking you and her on FB just did not do a good enough job of keeping you out of my life. *sigh*

It has been nearly a month now since our break up. I just want you to know I still love you and no one will ever replace you in my heart even after the things you put me through.

When I asked you, "Do you love him?" and you answered, "Yes." That was probably the most unforgettable moment I have experienced. But I am trying to forget all that.

Thinking about all the happiness we shared together makes tears well up in my eyes. You were truly my everything.

You told me you had problems with your eating. I hope those problems are gone now and you're living a happy and fulfilled life.

I miss you but I can only cry.

I'm pissed off today. You'd NOW dumped me at least 4 times. Is this a pattern for you? Every summer you dump me? I'm so sick of this--I'm done. My number has been changed so when you do decide to contact me--which I know you will--you will NOT be able to. It's now day 2 and feel liberated and angry.

Last night was difficult--I was upset and crying. But last night was the last day of me shedding tears for you.

Realised tonight that I can no longer remember how you look or what you sound like. I can only remember your hugs. So for the first time in four months I looked at our photos. You looked happy... What happened?

I miss you. I know we are meeting for the first time next week, but I already know it won't be the real you. You'll be guarded and abrupt, trying to play it cool, and I'll just be wishing you'd put your arms around me and kiss me and hug me.

I know you did a lot wrong to me, but I really have to force myself to remember it all. I wonder if you also struggle to remember the bad now. Maybe that's why you got in touch after all these months.

I wish I could still tell you I love you every day, because I really do. You're worth more than the people you get mixed up with, you're worth more than the drugs, and I wish you'd remember that.

Please go back to the boy I fell in love with. Please. You can't be lost forever...

Why have you tried to add me again on facebook after i rejected your last request!!?? Argh!! You haven't invited everyone on your msn list again and done it as a mistake this time as I checked my other hotmail account and don't have an email there asking me to join. If you're not coming back leave me the h3ll alone!! Time for that "Block" buttong to come in useful!!

Remember that place you and I drove to 2 years ago? The one near Larkspur with the blue phone light that blinked on and off? The same one we returned to on Valentine's 09, where I peed like a racehorse and found rice in my pants from the Chipotle burrito? I went back there last night for the first time in almost a year and a half. Me, Nick (just met him last night, and he's from NYC, surprise surprise), and our friend Jack Daniels. Started off taking long exposures with a thunderstorm and a train in the background. Sat on the gravel watching The Royal Tenenbaums, trading swigs from the bottle, and getting fabulously drunk on brisk night air, good company, and alcohol. Then we stumbled down the trail for a good mile or so, got our shoes stuck in the mud, and sat down on the dirt listening and singing along to Sigur Ros and Death Cab for a good 20 minutes. ("I need you so much closer...."). It was quite breezy, and being without proper clothes we decided to return to the car. Both of us were freezing, so we dozed off whilst huddled in each others arms for warmth. Not one part of it was sad or bittersweet.

I haven't said a word or heard from you in 5 months.

Life is beautiful.

Ex,

I know you saw me today.. and I wonder if your bothered at all about what happened or if everything is fine and peachy. Our two year anniversary is in about two weeks, and I'm just trying to figure out what to do for that day. Got an anniversary email from a fine dining restaurant we went to a few times.. got rid of it. Unfortunately it will be years before I can go to any of our places again.

Maybe some day we'll be okay. I wish you well. Hope you find who your looking for even if it is this guy... for the sake of your daughter.

eurrrrrgh....jus really really wanna say how much i love you and am missing you right now...this NC i wanna break it and speak to you and just do everything to you *mmmmmmmm *

i gotta lotta fire in me right now put it that way and it seems so absurd that here we are, we love each other and yet we are apart

but i got to have a rain check here and remember THIS is YOUR choice

I gotta stay strong, but yeah baybee, i really love you right this minute...*hugs you, kisses you on the forehead and cheeks and mouth whilst clasping your head with your long hair cascading through my fingers*

you better come back and not be long about it xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LOL, this one made me smile. : )

Hey B,

My ex fiance has a MUCH larger penis than you! And you actually had the nerve to send a pic of that tiny little thing to women? LOLLOL Weren't you embarrassed?

lmao, you guys are too funny.

Hey D.

Your new bf isn't even that cute lol. He's nothing special and he's skinny as hell. He looks pretty gay too rofl. Anyways, enjoy him. I can't wait to find someone better than you. Won't be that hard.

Are you thinking about me at all? I know you've got someone else now, but do you ever feel lonely? was I really so bad to you? so many questions that I don't have answers to, but even if I had I know it wouldn't make it any easier. Miss you so much, would like to hold you in my arms again, kiss you and hear that you missed me as well...

It's been three months now, but I still love you, still have that stupid hope. Please someone take the pain away and let me move on, let me pick myself up and just move on.

the_dawn

What did I do wrong? What could I have done better?

You knew I would've made every sacrifice to make you happy. I tried so hard.

I wish you hadn't thrown it away like that. I wanted us to have a chance regardless of all the bull****. It wasn't all * * * * ed, we really could have been something special. We were something special.

I'm listening to Peter Gabriel's Book Of Love...a song you and I shared. I wish you were out there missing me and would come back to me.

I miss you so much. I'll always love you. I know you're probably living life without a care in the world about this, but it hurts me deeply. You've meant everything to me for so long, I don't know how to love anyone else. As much as I need to focus on myself, my love for you is endless. I wish you the best of happiness...even without me.

Please come home.