Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I watched an episode of Boston Legal today and it made me miss you, but I made it. This show is amazing, but what made it amazing was the fact that you shared it with me.

I will never look at Alan Shore or Denny Crane without thinking about us watching on the couch in your apartment.

Miss you.

So guess what babbbee? A guy at my work is flirting with me nonstop. He has a great face and an amazing body, not to mention his fun personality. It hasnt been quite two months since you left, but why should I wait around for you to come back. I am moving on. I have no idea what this will turn out like, but I am interested in finding out. He seems really great and we are getting together this weekend to hangout outside of work! I HAVENT STOPPED SMILING IN TWO WEEKS. Thank you for freeing me.

I watched an episode of Boston Legal today and it made me miss you, but I made it. This show is amazing, but what made it amazing was the fact that you shared it with me.

I will never look at Alan Shore or Denny Crane without thinking about us watching on the couch in your apartment.

Miss you.

Oh man, my ex and I used to watch this show together all the time. I love Alan Shore haha. Believe me, it gets easier. I am just now able to watch "big Bang Theory" and "Psych" because those were shows he and I used to watch together. Boston Legal is fun no matter who you are watching it with, but I definitely understand!! We had watched all seasons of BL!!

A-I so want to send you an email, just an update about me and ask about how you're doing. Just friendly. I wrote it but I haven't sent it. I signed on for the first time in a week yesterday and saw you online, but I didn't say hi. Of course you didn't either. Did you see me there? Why didn't you say anything? Do you think of me, do you miss me?

I cant believe im posting here.

We had that minor earthquake - and I thought of you. And I wondered about what would happen if it actually was a bad earthquake. If i called to make sure you were ok, would you have been in the arms of someone else? Is this why I dont hear from you? You skipped my birthday? Havent even checked in?

Anyways, Im fine.......wasnt even scary. Scary was not talking to you and hearing your voice.

Ciao

I saw a rainbow today and of course though of you; I hate rainbows!

Then I thought about why it was there... a large sudden rain had come and then the sun was out shortly after.

Then I thought about you again and how you might have rained on me, but the sun will come out again and there will be another bigger, more beautiful rainbow... I can't wait to meet her.

I LOVE RAINBOWS!!!

Thanks =-]

ok so I admit I creeped your facebook sunday morning after a stupid night shift at work (I shouldn't have, I know but I did). I saw "you" wrote "i love you princess" to that "friend" of yours.

Naturally this made me realize you had moved on and made me angrier at myself for still wanting you. I was wearing that beautiful swarovski necklace you gave me at the time, out of anger I threw it out along with everything else you ever gave me. It's in the dump somewhere in Toronto, I'm sure my presents to you were there long before.

So then being idiotic as I am I checked back on your facebook and realized the girl who had been posting on your wall has a picture of herself hugging another guy as her dp. She is just a friend and had gone into your facebook and posted that "i love you" comment. LOL either way I feel stupid for overreacting but i'm happy that I threw away your things, I guess God wanted me to react that way so I could finally let go.

Anyway I think you should know that's it's very inappropriate to say "i love you" and other such things to a girl who is JUST A FRIEND (that you only met a few months ago) AND she has a boyfriend. I'm sure you would have reacted very poorly if I had done that with my male friends, but unlike you I don't just say "i love you" to every fool that gives me the slightest attention.

Anyway how's life and such?

How's " * * * * relationships, get drunk and ride bikes" going for you?

well I hope? LOL

Anyway life kinda sucks for me, but at least I don't live with the delusion that "love sucks". At least I'm not awkwardly flirting with a friend who already has a boyfriend lol.

hope you miss me like crazy because you won't ever find another girl quite like me.

love always,

if you're reading this you know who I am.

tempted to contact you this weekend but won't because you're scum .....

you're scum for not even ringing to see if I'm OK and you're scum for throwing away what we had built.But you'll know about it soon enough.

Good luck with your crap life in the country hanging around your boring ignorant snobby family who think they are high class when they really aren'tand your very old grandmother who urged you to break up with me.She'll kick the bucket soon enough and you'll live on.So go figure who you should listen to... what would that old bag know?????? she'll die anyway sooner rather than later.

and if you do meet somebody she'll be a total scrubber.. knowing that area where you're living. I'm all class and a good looking gal so suck on that

you're a total fool

So, I guess I was completely right about how you were able to move on so quickly. Congrats. I thought that you would have been atleast made it single thru this summer. Guess I was wrong.

Your new boyfriend, so he is everything that I'm not right? He's cute, white, Christian, I'm guessing he's loud, outgoing, hyper? Just your type. Good. Congratulations. I'm glad you could someone that suits you. I'm glad.

I guess the grass really was greener on the other side wasn't it? Good. I can't wait to find someone too. I cannot wait. You are dead, dried up yellow grass and there will be plenty of greener things to come.

It turns out you're not as strong as I thought. You're weak. You can't stand being alone. That is why you needed your rebound. That is why you never tried in our relationship and that is why we failed. But me, I am strong. I don't need you and now I see that. I don't need you at all. I am stronger than you. I don't need anyone. You're not worth it. You are nothing to me.

You know, our issues were easily fixable. I hope you realize that.

I'd still give you another chance. I've always known -- from the first day I saw you -- that we'd end up together. And I've always known that there'd be a break-up or two before things finally happened with us.

I know your feelings for me and I know you'll try to find someone like you, but you won't. You'll miss me and who I am as a person and realize just how much I really contribute to your life.

I MISS YOU