Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Sigh...

You dumped your ex because he cheated on you. When you guys were together, your friends told me that he was an * * * * * * * , and you deserved better. When you guys broke up, I was happy for you. You looked happier.

We got closer then you came on to me. You told me that you had feelings for me.

We became a couple. You told me that I was the best boyfriend you ever had. You told me you loved me.

I loved you too. You were so good to me. You made me happy.

...then you dumped me

I feel used. I feel like I was just there to ease your pain, and when you started to feel better, you left me.

Im not blaming you. I know this wasnt your intention, but I just want you to know how I feel.

I only wish you would understand.

i keep dreaming of you. i hope it stops soon.

i really miss you today... i wish i can just talk to you like old times.

i resent you for acting like a fool.. for being naiive..for everything because I'm hurting so much.

but everything happens for a reason. i hope one day you will open your eyes and realize exactly what you have done.

You are a liar! Friends my arse! You do not send friends of the opposite sex a fruit arrangement. You are leading me on and I am hurting, but am done. Goodbye you will regret losing me. I am not stupid...let's see...once a cheater...always a cheater!!! Karma comes back sister.

I wish there was something I can do to bring us together again.

Why do I get mad every time I think of you? What am I mad at? Is it myself? Is it you? I know you didnt do anything wrong, but what did I do to deserve this?

Why do I have a feeling that I will never be as happy ever again? Why did you have to be so goddamn perfect? Why couldnt you at least give me something I can hate you for? There are nothing but good memories when I think about you.

You know... At one point, I would have done anything for you.

Only if I can do this for you... and let you go.

Why did you hurt me so much? I've given you my all and you threw it all away.

I'm not sure if I can ever forgive you.

I will find someone better than you. You'll regret breaking up with me one day. I promise you that.

Yeah, I'm writing you to tell you your stuff is still here. You know, because I can get through and all since you blocked my emails, facebook, changed your number, and I have no clue where you are. I know you're never going to ask me for this stuff. Thing is, I don't WANT it, but I'm still holding onto it incase your impulsive self decides you want to sue me for ridding of it later. Or if your daddy tells you to do it.

I would have been 12 weeks pregnant today, someone kindly reminded me. I'm finally done with getting my levels monitored and my body is returning back to 'normal'.

Also, I used your picture as toilet paper today. Just saying.

You said you wanted to have a drink to "finalise" things? what the hell does that even mean? When I said I coouldn't see you, you refused to write me a letter? I guess it wasn't that important to you after all, were you just looking for someone to take you out or keep you company for a few hours?? Now your down at P's house and all of a sudden you want me to just forget about it? I doubt very very much that you were hurt by my rejection, since you never gave a * * * * about me when we were together. I told you I had some big things on my plate at the minute, I really do think you are psycopathic

I was doing fine the entire day, but now I just really miss you. One of your good friends dropped me off home after we got together at our friends' house. I forgot that our mutual friends have gotten even closer. He told me he's visiting you tomorrow up north. I bet you're really excited for the weekend then. I wish I could have been a part of it, too still. I want to cry right now, but I'm fighting back tears. I miss you so much, and I wish I were still an important part of your life.

You called me up said you wanted me back, said you changed. You told me I was you're soulmate. Told me that you wanted to start a life with me and that you were excited about it and that you had never wanted that with anyone else before. You told me me you were sorry for the things that had happened before, that you had grown up, you had changed and that you would not run away. That no matter who you date they're never good enough because they aren't me.

I left my girlfriend of 8 months, quit my job, gave up my cheap rent on a huge house, found a new job, all just to be with you. We were in love, we were excited, we found a sweet place, signed a lease.

What the hell happened? you call me up and say that you can't do it..... That you can't ever love me as much as I love you, that you have so many tjhings you want to do that don't involve me, that you can't see yourself with me. THat it was all a dream and you had just woke up.

I don't even know what to think. You gave me no answers. All of this was your idea I didn't call you up. I didn't ask for any of this. It was all you. I should have known from the beggining that this would happen just like the times before.

I always thought that we'ed end up together eventually. Now I don't know what huts me more the fact that you did this, the actuality that we will never be together, the fact that we can't even be friends again like we were before, or the realization that I will probably take you back in the future and that this is just going to happen again.

You have some serious commitment issues. You were my best friend. I've never felt so alone in my entire life. Thank you so much for totally f'ing me on this one.

I just don't get you this was all your idea