Post here instead of contacting your ex!

you sneaky mofo your two other socail nw sites are still up. one has a video upload that features ur bloody wife and i was on the other side of the bloody cage you disrespectful turd!!! not to mention the other site still has the utube thread still not down talking about ur family.. as far as anyone knows... i never existed as your gf for 16 months....... you are beneath me i hate you tonight

Almost 3 months of no contact and I'm still thinking of you everyday while you have moved on without a second thought with your current gf. I'm so tempted to contact you but I will not as I think that you are a serial dumper and you don't deserve an ego boost.

I rang you today after 20 days of no contact and we sat in silence on the phone for 13 minutes. So much I could have said to you and at the same time nothing I wanted to say.

My mind was burning last night - how could you re-add that * * * * ... How could you do something that invalidates everything you said to me?! Obviously you don't want us back together one day like you said or you wouldn't be behaving like this... True I shouldn't have looked but can you blame me? You were my everything and I gave you the most precious parts of me, and now you have left me and I am supposed to just move on....

How do I let go knowing I still love you? Tell me your secret because you are obviously doing fine now. I deserve a million times the man you are.

How can you just move on in your life like i dont exist? I know we were only together a few months but it was so intense,i was your soulmate remember.I still think about you every day and im sure you dont ever think of me cause if you did you would have at least text me.Its okay i know when to give up and im sure you wont be hearing from me anymore.

you tell me you understand now afater the last text i sent you .. wished each other well...said you wont contact me again... yet i get an emaiil from you about how mkting ppl do your facebbok now its not you and sandra emailed you back.... what the hell????? point of information... you never had to email sandra at all cos we broke up... the eamil you sent was not indicative of closure and resmebled nothing of those you requested i send my exes... ie dont ever contact me again!!.... also... i never spoke to you about that email you forwarded.. i didnt care then so why you think i care now.. and also you ALREADY emailed me telling me mkting doing your facebook..... waht the hell man.. you trying to get a rise out of me.... (also shows renegd on your offer to pay money you owe and others... which only indicates it was conditional despite waht you said!!!!) how nice for you . total pig

I want to call you so bad. I want to hold you in my arms again. I want the first thing I see in the morning is your beautiful face, all squinty-eyed and tired. I can't stop thinking about you. I wish it didn't end, but it did, you chose someone else. I thought you were the one for me. Maybe you'll come back to me someday, but I wish I could just get you out of my head and move on. I need more time, and I don't think it could go by any slower.

I'm better off without you, please leave me alone. I hate all the mixed messages you send me, you sound so sweet when we are texting or IMing, but in person, you are so ****ing cold! I mean, what the hell?!?!?!? Stop leading me on, shut up, stay away and let me live my life!

i still miss you a lot . i know whatever happened, was not good. I wanna let you know that I still love you, a lot! I am okay with your decision to not talk any more. But i know, watever you did, you were under pressure, i know you can just not stop loving me like that! i am sorry..

i dont understand whats wrong with me? why am I mad about You? why? you were my first love. You made me feel like princess. Everything was going well for 2 years ! at the end, when i requested you to tell about us to your mom, she spoilt everything !! She brainwashed you to concentrate on your career for the next 4 yrs , with absolutely NO CONTACT with me !! Suddenly after 2 yrs, you left me , all lonely ! Also, I have found that you played with my trust in many other ways. why do i still love you? why why why.

Its just been a month since you left me. I dont really know what I want from life, now. Whether you are really worth me? WHy am i craving for you, what if i get you back, and still dont want you anyways ? I am so confused!! I thought for long, then I realised that when so nice people in this forum are encouraging me to move on and convincing me that a guy will actually come up to me and love me forever , for the real beauty that i am, but I still hold on to my feelings , wishing that, You come to me, All changed. I dont want any other guy, however better He may treat me, all i want is YOU, with all the good qualities a guy must have. WHy is that so , God?

Please tell me , if this is true love or just an infatuation ?

for those who dont know the story, ask me , I have posted it as another thread!

Its that he showed true love for 2 yrs in my life, and suddenly, when his mom told him to leave me, even as a friend, I became all lonely without him. We had plans to be together for the rest of our lives, but his parents, i guess, have different plans. He is 22 ( to be in 2 months), but Since he says he is financially dependent, he needs to make his career, so told me to wait, he din't leave me for any other girl, just plainly left me !! now, i dont know how much he means by telling me to wait! GOd knows if he will actually come to me ! but 4 years is too long, i know him just for 2 yrs.

I would have been okay but why no contact !! his mom hates me like hell .. and she successfully snatched him from me! I so hate her!! If he really loved me, he would have fought! but i dunno wats it like exactly..His cell phone with his mom all the time, so he cannot contact, no access to even the internet, Gosh i am going crazy. He is being trained at home , to completely forget me , so that , he can actaully forget me completely. ( that line was funny ) . how the hell will he then come back ? if he forgets me ? I am afraid what if he finds some new lady love ? He was a very cute guy, and treated me so well. We were so emotionally attached. and so mutually supportive. Always we were together. And we had a bad habit of avoiding all around us, when we were in each other's company ! This is so strange...

Oh, God, I love you so much. I miss you so much it's like I'm walking around with an arm missing. All I want is to hear you say "I love you," see you smile, feel your arms around me. I can't stop crying. I miss you, my partner, my best friend, my soul mate. I wish you'd come back to me.

But you're being such a jerk. You actually freaking blocked me on facebook chat yesterday? Why would you do that? Do you think I'm some crazy obsessive girlfriend? Your dad just died- all I want to do is help you, let you know it's ok, and you don't want my help. Why don't you care what happens to me? How can you go from being my best friend and promising to always be there to just ignoring me, hanging me out to dry?

And for all of that, I still love you. I still want to work things out. You and me could be great together, but we have a lot of learning and growing up to do, and I want you to be there beside me.

tomorrow it would of been 4 years since we met at that beautiful coffee shop that is no longer there in the city I live in.I never forgot what you wore.You never forgot what I wore.Where did the time go why did you stop loving me why did it all end like this???????

Sorry your rebound with the loser druggy didn't work out.

I'm going to try to forget that I even found that out. I'm going to try to know as little about you as possible.

You left me. Please don't try to enter my life at all. Ever. This is my life. You can have yours.

why did i deserve to be abused? Why did you do everything for her and never me? Why did you come back to me AFTER meeting her? Why did you continue a relationship with ME if you cared so much about HER? Why did you lie to me? Why did you treat me like trash? Why was I so stupid? I hate you as much as I love you. I'll never be whole again.

Could have made so many great memories this summer. I could have went to your college too. We could have had such a bright future. Too bad things didn't play out the way I hoped. I guess you saw that the grass the greener and went over. You didn't want my dried up yellow lawn. Your loss because my garden is blooming.