Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Sucker! Good luck in that marriage( note Sarc). I'm glad I am learning to move on because I deserve so much better. And I'm going to find it. I will be in a relationship that lifts me up and builds my relationship with God.

PS: Potty train the 3 year old and take the 2 year old off a bottle. I'm tired of your laziness.

A- You're still constantly on my mind. I imagine you going out, happy with meeting new people, never thinking of me or missing me. Who knows how you are really feeling now? Maybe you're stuck in the engine room, cursing the new captain and owner... Are you getting what you wanted? It might still be some time, but I hope you will look back on me and the time we had together fondly. Maybe even wish you had done things differently. You won't find someone like me again. I don't know what the future will bring. I feel like I would want to be with you again, but it would be hard to trust you completely. Miss you.

I don't hate you. Hatred tires me, it wears me down. I'm taking a new spin this time around. No longer the eternal PESSIMIST...All these sun-shiney optimists can't be all wrong, can they?

But I really don't. I'm ok. I might even say, content. I can't say I have any good wishes for you...But I don't have any bad ones, either.

And that's it.

I believed your words when you came back to me. you made me feel like everything was going to be ok. You gave me hope. Why do you have to hurt me despite everything i and we have been through? Why have you gone back to someone you told me you didn't even like? I'm emotionally and physically drained by your aparant lies. I gave you everything yet you say i did nothing. I'm ruined, broken and in pieces because of you. I want to hate you...but i can't! I want to say "no" if you come back...i'm scared I can't!

I was a fool to believe you the last time I saw you in person. I should have known. You lied to me that day and I will never forgive you for that. Got my hopes up and I had to find out the hard way. I dug and dug and I'm glad I did because in the end I found out the truth. Thank you for concealing the facts from me. Now I feel nothing towards you and I am happy. My hopes are bright again. I cannot wait to find someone better than you. Someone who will love me for who I am. Someone who will care and never lie to me. Someone that you never were to me. Good bye and good riddance.

ur a loser and all you now care about is some scaggy girl who works in the same job as you. She won't ease your pain.shes ugly and you're only with her because shes a scrag and your stupid neurotic friend introduced her at his birthday party last year .i saw you eyeing her off like i didn't notice.now I know why.Go live your hippy dippy life and see how far you get!

It's so strange to me how in to you I was, and now I'm so ambivalent. But you don't want me, don't want to lead me on, as you said. I wish you had thought about that the night you wanted to hang out and kiss me. I wish you had not acted like you desired me only to turn me away. I wish you had not stirred up that fire within me and given me reason to hope. If I had never told you I liked you, I would not be in this mess. Oh, well. It's over and done now. I liked you so much. You have such an appearance of goodness. It's hard for me to believe you are as rotten as you say you are, but you know yourself better than I do. I think I'm finally beginning to see that you are not good for me. I'm going to leave you alone from now on. Let you move on to your next victim. I feel nothing for you anymore.

Its morning now and you're getting ready to go to school...

All I want to do is call you or text you and tell you how much I love you and miss you and want you to stay with me.

"Good morning honey. I was thinking about you and want to tell you how much I love you."

I don't think you'll appreciate this message though. I think you'll just shrug it off.

I think if I act aloof and that I don't care, you'll respond to that more.

I hate this! I hate having to play this game.

I love you honey, stay warm today, its cold outside...

this morning i didnt want you, and as usual, as the day draws longer, im missing you and i cant believe we are back here, so soon, after everything you said...

you said you were incomplete without me

you said you never were gunna let me go again

you said you never wanted to spend another day without me

you said you loved me so much i wouldnt believe

you said you would stick by me and go to counseling with me

you said you wanted to look after me

you said you wanted to put a ring on my finger now, and sorry but thats jus how you felt

then two days later you said you wanted to break

can you see how I said your words rung hollow??

I said im going NC for a month and if you wanted to talk about relationship to get in touch but after a month i was gunna call it a day

I have no idea how this is gunna pan out, whether or not i can take you back after you bailing like this, it was hard enough last time, aw babe i hope you dont leave it too long cos i really must go otherwise, i dont trust you now, my belief in you has faded so badly

you shouldnt have stonewalled me the other week, you shudda come up and sorted it with me before announcing a break

but thats your bag, and maybe NC will give me the strength to say goodbye for good...im kinda hoping thats how i feel come day 30, even tho i know it makes me so sad about that

i guess i do just love you so much

f*ck i miss you....](*,)

Why are you so hard to get over? You made me feel so special for months and now i dont even exsist to you.I do hope you find happiness as i really dont think you meant to hurt me but please think long and hard before getting into another relationship or getting back with ur ex.I dont think anyone could love you more than i did but maybe they will cause i certainly deserve to be treated so much better. All i did was love you we didnt haqve one row but i understand you cant help the way you feel.Im just so angry at myself for falling for you and all the things you said we would do were just a dream.

In case you were wondering,you have not seen me online because I don't want to talk to you, it was not helping me and I can't pretend not to care, and ask too many questions. It only pushes you away and makes you annoyed with me. Email is the maximum I could possibly handle right now. And why would you really assume it was me that called you? I can't help thinking you were looking for some excuse to contact me. Well, I hope you got what you wanted. I hope the new captain and owner are jerks and everything breaks all at once, the management company won't let you buy what you need, the owner gets mad at you when the boat can't go anywhere, Sarah runs off and sleeps with another 10 guys because she constantly needs that attention and confirmation and you see how wrong you were to feel anything at all for her (if you did). Obviously, she doesn't compare to me, and neither does anyone else you'll ever meet.

Dear L (ex fiance),

Thanks for thinking of me to meet up today after so much time apart. Seeing you laugh actually brought happiness to my heart because the last few times I saw you, you were miserable and cold. It was so great that we could talk as old friends and that you brought me some books of yours that you thought I would like.

What means a lot to me is that even after we went though Hell and back, you still care about me. You know me better than anyone has ever known me and will always carry that inside you. I will always love you and I wish you well in your relationships. You deserve someone special because you are someone special. You were humble today and laughing about the circumstances of our break-up. Who would have thought that would ever happen? I never would have dreamed that. And for the nice hug we shared. Thank you so much. I didn't want to be inappropriate but I want you to know I will always care for you. You were my first deep love and best friend. That won't go away.

I'm sorry for being a bi-- in our relationship. Maybe someday we can be friends or who knows.

Love to you,

J

Dear B,

I am feeling so much anxiety about you. You really let me down and you really have no clue that you did, even though I tried to explain it. You keep trying to "prove" your love to me and end up hurting me and proving the opposite each and every time.

I broke up with you because you kept violating my boundaries. I should have left you the first time you got sexual with me without permission, but I didn't have the heart because I did care for you and enjoyed your company.

Then when I broke up with you, I agreed to be friends because I loved talking to and laughing with you. You were my best friend at the time since no one else was really around. We did fun things together and learned more about ourselves.

But you have pushed things too far now. Just as I was reconsidering "us," you go and disappear on me when we have plans. Then you defend yourself and act like it's no big deal. You have a tendency to get my hopes up and then crush them. So I told you last night that I was done with you and don't even want to be friends. You didn't tell me you loved me, didn't do anything except act grumpy and defend yourself.

If you really cared, wouldn't you express that? Also, wouldn't you want to see me at the Welcome Home party if you were "soo in love with me?" Everyone else was there, but you were out goofing around. Thanks a lot for being a fake friend, let alone lover. Why did you make such a big deal about caring for me only to prove otherwise through your actions?

I know you don't read my Myspace blogs so I write whatever I want about you and you never know the difference. Wow, it amazes me how little you actually care about me and how dramatically you pretend to. You cry and blubber to the pastor about how much you love me and are going to buy me an engagement ring, then you blow off our movie night because you feel like working late on a project, and don't call me. When you show up, you don't even apologize and act like I should understand. You selfish, self-centered, immature creep.

Goodbye, B, Goodbye.

Lee,

I'm not really that mad at you for taking a "break" with me. The REASON you decided to take a break was valid. I know that our relationship is beyond dysfunctional and that we are both too broken to continue with a healthy relationship. we've been together for almost 7 years and I don't know how I'm going to make changes, become a better person, and get over you--and all at the same time--but I'm a strong girl and I know I'll push through. I just hope that you're able to accomplish everything you told you wanted to: Getting your car and your license back, stopping smoking pot, stopping cigarettes, stopping drinking, and becoming a happier person. I've been waiting for the day that you would make all of these wonderful changes. And now it's here. I'd rather lose you based on these reasons, then to lose you over something completely unhealthy.

My only regret is that rather than being a source of "escape" and "happiness" over the last two years I've become a source of stress and anger, and frustration for you. It shouldn't be that way.

Thankfully I also have plans to get my life together.

And hopefully one day we'll be able to come together as two people that are HEALTHY and have a healthy friendship or relationship.

In the meantime, I've changed my number, I've cut off friends that I know still communicate with you, and I'm doing NC. This is for us both.

At least now we can move on healthly.

I love you always and forever and I hope that one day you'll realize that as crazy as I was, I was also wonderful too. As were you.

Wanting to talk to you is HELL...

But it's still better than the many multi-page letters, e-mails, and cards that you didn't respond to... or when you did, it was "thanks, that's sweet... ok, bye"

Why in the didn't I do this a long time ago... I could be better by now.

I guess I just couldnt wrap my head around it because I was wanting what you WERE and what we had, not what you are now...

M-

I'm getting married next month. He's a really great guy and I love him very much. He's caring, goofy, considerate, a good communicator, and never makes me doubt how much he cares for me- he's truly everything you were not. I know I'll be a hundred times happier in a life with him than I ever could have been with you.

But, even though I know all that to be true, I'm still thinking about you. I'm so frustrated with myself. It's been 3 1/2 years for god sakes. I certainly don't want you back. I'm happy without you. I just wish- I guess I just wish I could totally forget about you- all the times you made me feel bad about myself, all the times you made me feel undeserving, unlovable, not good enough.... I wish I could forget about the person I became in our relationship- the person who became clingy, co-dependent and who totally lost herself. I know some of our demise my fault too. I couldn't see that before, but now I can. And for that I'm sorry.

When you broke up with me you told me that someday I'd thank you. I'm sure you thought it would be at a time like this, but I just don't feel that way. I'm very happy to be where I am now- with my fiance. I just wish I didn't have to get there by going through total hell first. And now I just wish the last bit of hurt and guilt would go away and that I'd never think about you again...

But I don't know how to do that...

It has been exactly 7 weeks. I don't think you're counting the days like I am.

I miss you so damn much, and it brings me to tears. Still.

I wish you nothing but happiness... but I also deserve this wish. I am and will be even more happy with or without you.

But I am strong and I don't need you. I am detaching you from my life. I was fine before you and I am fine after you.

It has been exactly 7 weeks. I don't think you're counting the days like I am.

I miss you so damn much, and it brings me to tears. Still.

I wish you nothing but happiness... but I also deserve this wish. I am and will be even more happy with or without you.

But I am strong and I don't need you. I am detaching you from my life. I was fine before you and I am fine after you.

well said I'm like you its seven weeks now.

we'll get there we just have to!!!

dear

i miss you so much today. my ibs came back and i remembered how comforting it was when you were there to hold me. i know this relationship is over because you left and never looked back. you didn't even have the decency to inform our mutual friends. maybe you assumed i'd alrady told them. whatever the case i hate that you never looked back. how could you just leave like that. i've given up trying to understand the situation and just accept it. but i still can't stop missing you. i miss calling you at random times of the day to see what's up. i miss talking to you about my day at the end of it. i miss falling asleep with you.

but i know this relationship's death was partially my fault. i knew you were pulling away and i clung on harder. i became the shell of the person i was and i took it out on you. i lost myself. But you had your part to play too. I thought you could see through my 'shell' after all those years and past my comments and moodiness. But you just stopped looking at the positive and just the ngative. I know what i say sometimes comes off as mean and insensitive and i agree they are but i thougth you could see past that. Yes i tease you about ytou receeding hairline but i don't actually care about that! You say i always withheld the love and it made it seemed like you were always forcing me. But did you forget it was just the circumstance? You did the same when we were at your parents house. But you didn't think that far. You just concentrated on the negative.

i wish i can say i want us to be friends but i can't yes i miss you and our friendship but i dont think i can or want to see you happier without me in your life. i dont want to see you dating other people. i know i will date other people too and get married to an awesome somebody one day and the fact you can stomach that makes me even sadder.

i know it just boils down to incompatibility and the long distance but the love makes it so hard to just pull away. How can love not be enough? But it wasn't and taht's hard to swallow. Because i love you. but you just don't love me back the way i wish you would. You once said as long as the good outwights the bad, we'd be alright. When did that ever stop?

you were everything i wanted and not everything i needed. so why is it so hard for me to to just let you go? i know you are happier now, i'm just sad i'm not there with you.

you know, i go through so many emotions a day. resignation, anger, happiness. but at least i'm no longer crying. Did you even feel anything other than guilt? I wish i knew what you were thinking but i dont think that would do me any good. If anything it'd just cause me more harm to know how i no longer live in your mind. well, you are my karma, and one day you are going to meet your karma too but i hope you never feel the way i do.

i really do wish you all the best in whatever you do and i really hope you find the happiness you are looking for. I'm just sorry i'm not the one there with you.