Post here instead of contacting your ex!

For some reason I miss you today. I don't understand why its the first time in weeks I've actually missed you. I feel depressed today and I don't know why as I had such a good weekend. I know I never will get back with you but I still miss you. I also know you are completely over me and you don't love me or have any feelings for me at all now but I still miss you. Oh well onwards and upwards. I'm back at the gym and I've lost a lot of weight. Got to keep pushing myself.

I want to really succeed and I will just so I can shove it in your face and show you what you lost

Hate you so much this morning.

You ripped out my heart once, showered me with affection ever since. I was wary and coy of your motives, but you assured me that everything will be alright and we will have a strong relationship.

And where are you now? Back to ignoring me.... your a piece of * * * * . I wouldn't treat my worst enemy the way you have treated me.

its going to be almost a year since the break up, i don't want it to be a reminder of what happened. i still feel the warmth n love when i first got together with you. i felt happiness, the familiarity of your atmosphere and love. i miss you, i miss the times we had together ,,,,,let your self miss him and then just drop it...

Hi. I miss you. I haven't looked at your picture in a very long time but the image of your face is still as clear as day. You made me feel as if you believed in me as much as I believed in you, but I know that's not the case. I just feel like this isn't the end for us but that just might be the residual love and hope that is my existence. I shouldn't miss you because after all you are the reason I hurt this badly.

It's been five days since breakup, with no contact since Thanksgiving, and now I'm going to see you tomorrow at work. This is going to be so hard. I wish we could have talked things over. I'm holding out hope, and feel stupid about it. Everybody at work is your friend, and everybody at work hates me. I'm going to be so miserable all day, and you're so damn immature for not wanting to talk it all out first before dumping me. Have fun laughing at everybody's jokes while I hate my life. You were my last ally in that place, and now I get to live in hell. At the end of the day, I may have to unfriend you on FB, and then all our friends will really wonder what happened. How nice....

Im guessing by your last post you know what my account is on here. You know nothing of what I'm going through or what I've been through. Yet again your blaming everybody else for what you've done, I've identified and began working on the issues and problems that I had in the relationship but you refuse to admit to the problems you had. I had a hard time letting you progress with your life because of the thought of you doing what you have now done, it was inevitable if you went away. You say you found someone nice but all you've really found is someone you can walk all over, theirs a big difference. Its true you might be able to make it work better than us but dont forget you've already been unfaithful to him in the first month, your taking all of the baggage from our relationship into your new one and you left me to be with him, you can believe whatever you want but its true. You havent exactly got a stable foundation have you. Oh and if you didnt want me going out and having a life instead of festering away in my room or chasing you around you shouldnt have broken up with me should you. Im sick of hearing all of this attention seeking crap about dying and hurting yourself as well, why dont you just grow up and lie in the bed that YOU made.

I miss you... Please forgive me. You said those things to me out of pure hate. "Im dating a real MAN now!" My God, R***a. Was that absolutely necessary?! I didnt ask to know. So now sometimes I cant get out of my head you being intimate with him. It kills me. I blame myself for everything. And I've changed completely. If you could only see me now. I AM that MAN that you said was driven, smart, sexy, thoughtful, kind. I am that MAN that you wanted to marry. I am SOBER and would never think of hurting you.Sadly I met a wonderful, beautiful woman yesterday at church. When she smiled it looked just like yours. I had to cut it short and leave. Hurting - xoxo's all over. Me

I love you I just want to call you up and make sure you know exactly how much.. Please don't forget how you loved me. Today I remembered how it felt to kiss your beautiful mouth...you are pure beauty. I swear ****, it hurts so much to remember. To think that I had you there all that time...I would never let you go again. And your face..your perfect face. Remember how you used to imitate my accent and the way I said 'face'. Everything reminds me of you. We are so connected. I must have imagined it all. That person who used to hold me would be sure he wanted me.

Please make the right decision. Don't give up on me. Yours forever...x x x

I'll once again give you what you want! I don't want you to see me either!! I can't wish you all the best in your miserable future! Don't care about your problems! I'm glad you have those problems! Stop texting me and asking how I am......it's no longer your concern you dumper! Oh and stop praying for me.......You seriously never cared. Love me? Don't think you know what love is.......don't think you even know how to love yourself! Go....have a miserable life.......I'll be hoping

Sooooo I tried so hard to be strong and couldn't even last that long. "Love is a drug"

I need it, to help me survive.

If I knew you weren't with anyone I wouldn't go date anyone either, but you always do...you did that with first wife you weren't even divorced and sleeping around

Why should I wait when you aren't waiting. I know you aren't and I can't take the pain anymore.

SO I joined dating sites today. I'm gonna start dating again because I can't take the pain anymore. Sad and I wish i could be a stronger person. Again if I thought you were alone, I'd stay alone forever. but thinking about you with other girls kills me

Hey, I'm sorry for what I said that night- you hurt me so bad I didn't know what else to say so I said I found someone else

I didn't find anyone else, I was lying to end things

But in the end all that matters is, obviously, you were never that into me, so it's time to let go

Hey honey..., remember that guy who would pick bloody boogers out of your nose after you had sinus surgery with tweezers? Remember that guy who you draw you a bath at night, light candles and set a glass of wine out for you with your favorite music? Remember that guy who would write "I love you notes" on the mirrors though out the house? Remember that guy who you would laugh with? Remember decorating the x-mas tree together. Remember you telling me that if it werent for me then you wouldnt have had a x-mas last year? Honey... that is me. I promise... that is me. I was wrong, so so wrong being so selfish. In ever sense of the word. I was wrong. Dear God, I beg for forgiveness. I never wanted to hurt you. At all ever. I want to make things right and leave it in God's hands. Honey, I was so wrong.

I don't think I want be friends with you. You don't value me enough. Maybe you never did. You wanted me while I was useful to you. Now you perhaps feel guilt/discomfort, if you ever think of me at all. You missed a good friendship. It could have been alot better. It should have been better than this.

I just miss you... i don't know how to live without you. Now, i am forced to. Why did i have to do the things that i did? I was not a bad person, nor a mean girl. Everybody says i am nice, but when it comes to dealing with you, sometimes, i was mean. I hope in time your anger fades and you forgive me for all that i have put you through. And i hope one day, we find a way to be with each other's arams again. I love you.

This hope that I have is going to shatter me. I know it, but I can't stop. You said give you time because you find this so hard. Why do I think that means you want to get back together? I am so stupid. I don't want any more pain. I am not strong enough for it, really. I wish you wouldn't drag this out. If you don't want me, just * * * * ing tell me so I can move on with my life. I wish you would just tell me...be a man. I am more of a man than you, and I'm the girliest girl ever...seriously...be honest, be strong, and do the right thing. I love you, but I do not deserve to be dragged along the ground like this. Please, it's me. You know me.

I was reading lamebook the other day and there was a post that reminded me of you. Someone made a parody post of a "misunderstood 16 year old girl" who posts ambiguous song lyrics to display emotions instead of directly communicating with the person. I see it now, we weren't meant for each other. All the times I thought "god, if only I could change this about her"... or that, or this, or that. Painful silences based on worry that you would flip out if I spoke my mind. Painful moments where me trying to educate you about anything would result in my being yelled at. I wasn't talking down to you, I just recognised that I could help educate you with something I was knowledgeable about. You taught me things too. If I didn't agree, I accepted a difference in opinion. You were just too immature, non communicative and emotionally underdeveloped.

Did you know that I grew to dread seeing you at one time? The hardest part of my day wasn't getting up for work, it was getting home from work. I knew if I didn't call you, there'd be hell to pay, and if I did call then there would be a good chance you'd say/do something to make me feel miserable. Even when you were kind, it was so overshadowed by the fact that any moment I could be victim to a barrage of verbal abuse. It was about choosing the lesser of the two evils. I should have cut my losses and left long ago. I am not sure why I fought it when you decided to leave, it had truly being a long time coming. But despite everything, I'll never forget the connection we felt at a time.

The only hope I can hold is for change. Strength to find change in myself and find new dreams to follow. Even reading my words now, I can see the ridiculousness of my emotions and feelings. I don't want this anymore.